Another Rat Marwen Jouini

Iluvumadly

I was just trying to give you ladies some inspiration to a better tomorrow.
As for the panties part ~ it’s just an old saying here in the US.
I understand that saying, I’m American as well. It essentially means, get over it and grow up. I appreciate your gesture, but some of what you wrote came off to me at least, like you picture us a bunch of sniffling, depressed women who can barely limp along in life. There’s so many strong ad fierce women here who have been through hell and back, trying to help others in the same situation and to warn others of what is a real danger- physically, financially, and mentally. It’s much more manevolent than a some sweet words daily that brightens your day. That’s what I thought for a while.. what’s the harm even if it’s not real?.. I was an idiot!! Thankfully I had accidentally found this website and it really opened my eyes. It’s hard to imagine their mentality as an American, but I’m slowly starting to see . As hurtful as it is, I have got to accept how he truly felt about you. Nobody here wants to see another woman hurt, and much more than tears and sadness on this site- I find laughter, strength, friendships, and most of all hope!

Bostons

Inactive
Well, if used among friends.... ;)

"Put on your big boy/girl pant/ies" is a playful but rather insulting way of saying that, up till now, you've been acting like a child who hasn't been potty-trained yet: time to grow up and act like an adult. This is definitely a slang usage; used among friends in an obviously-joking way it probably won't cause offense, but in any other context it could be quite offensive.
What if you don’t wear panties? Lol!

Dejinna

Basically I feel like I have a right to be on this page since you all was so nice to talk about me months before I ever showed up to this site to voice my opinion of me & my husband.
And then you tried to inform me that I am a victim ~ not!!!
I am still married to 1 of the most sweetest guy from Tunisia. Now he might not be your type so therefore you don’t find him sexy ~ but he’s my sexy brown eye superman & I’m his sexy blue eye Wonder Woman.
I’m sorry that the little German girl got hurt all because I came back into the picture.
Because of 1 person spoke up & said he was a rat ~ did not make him a rat.
I do believe that 1 of you mentioned back on Dec 26 or 27 that he sent a friend request to your fake fb page. ~ wow he sent you a friend request
Now had he really been a rat, those comments would have went further then just to go sending you a friend request. But you had nothing else to back it up, just a friend request.
I know the German girl was hurt.
She was so upset over loosing a guy that she couldn’t even change her fb status to been in a relationship with him. She wanted it to remain single so her mom wouldn’t find out about him.
And then she quoted somewhere on here that she went there every November, so here was a college girl looking for a free vacation every November. Free place to stay wouldn’t have to worry about paying for a hotel & someone fun to hang out with.
That about the relationship status is not on here ~ but it’s in the screen shots she sent to me.
There was more to the German girl then she let on
She came to this site out for revenge on someone breaking her heart.
I also have that in my messenger how she was out for revenge on him.
Marwen is a great sweet sexy guy.
And because of a young beautiful German girl you all ran to her side but in reality she was a villain

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
Basically I feel like I have a right to be on this page since you all was so nice to talk about me months before I ever showed up to this site to voice my opinion of me & my husband.
I am still married to 1 of the most sweetest guy from Tunisia. Now he might not be your type so therefore you don’t find him sexy ~ but he’s my sexy brown eye superman & I’m his sexy blue eye Wonder Woman.
I’m sorry that the little German girl got hurt all because I came back into the picture.
I do believe that 1 of you mentioned back on Dec 26 or 27 that he sent a friend request to your fake fb page. ~ wow he sent you a friend request
Now had he really been a rat, those comments would have went further then just to go sending you a friend request. But you had nothing else to back it up, just a friend request.
She was so upset over loosing a guy that she couldn’t even change her fb status to been in a relationship with him. She wanted it to remain single so her mom wouldn’t find out about him.
And then she quoted somewhere on here that she went there every November, so here was a college girl looking for a free vacation every November. Free place to stay wouldn’t have to worry about paying for a hotel & someone fun to hang out with.
That about the relationship status is not on here ~ but it’s in the screen shots she sent to me.
And because of a young beautiful German girl you all ran to her side but in reality she was a villain
Not all college girls are in a situation where they can’t afford a place to stay, and if they are they won’t be able to afford the flights etc. Also keep in mind that when you book travel, you book a place to stay and Tunisia has some really really affordable hotels. I don’t think this German girl was with this rat just for a free place to stay. I think she loved him because he told her he loved her and made her believe he was the perfect man for her. He lied. Obviously.
You seem to jump to conclusions a lot.

Mystery

Inactive
Please pull up your big girl panties.
Wow what a catch you have he actually looks like a skeleton.
How would you know what he's really like ffs you couldn't possible know.
You need to read the post you just did it sounds quite childish for a woman of your age.
I personally think you are suffering from some kind of delusional disease.

Megane

It’s really nice of you to share your experiences, I tOo was in an abusive relationship with my ex husband, so I can certainly relate! Unfortunately, I feel you are completely misinterpreting this website, the women (survivors) that are members, and the mission of this site. I assure you that all panties are up and firmly in place ;) I’m sure that there will be other, more seasoned members will also share, but I really truly hope that someday you see this site for what it truly is! I hope all is well with you, please take care:love:
I'm going off topic here but your post made me proud. A few days ago you made a comment that basically said you're still quite new so didn't want to overstep and I told you to say what you like. Now I see this 100% confident defence of the members and the site and I'm so happy that you feel at home here now x

Dejinna

Wow, Dejinna....that post is quite something :D

Personally, I am here TO help, not FOR help, but certainly we have many confused newbies here needing help.

Dejinna, I love your fiery, no nonsense personality....it really makes me smile, but some of your posts are a little testing....and heckles will be raised.

I’d love for you to stay and be one of us survivors, but I really do wish you would read up thoroughly on bezness and Tunisian culture....I promise you...it is in your best interests to have a thorough understanding :)
Ok I will do more research on Tunisia culture.

Dejinna

@Dejinna , wasn't you embarrassed a bit your husband had been involved with both of you simultaneously?

I wonder why do you say this?
In every story there is a villain & in this story that would The little young German Girl. Out for revenge on the guy who got married behind her back. 6E72AED2-BCEC-4452-846F-37434FF5DE3B.jpeg

Iluvumadly

That is true but that happens all over the world. It just got pin pointed that Tunisia guys are the most horrible creatures of the world.
I was trying to be helpful.
What these women encounter is no different then what I went through from 2008 - 2012 (just wasn’t a visa involved)
But I went through that 4 years for a story. So I had an opened mind when I went into it. Not knowing what the outcome would be. I just dived right in to get all sides of the story.
I appreciate there been a page out there for a support group.
But if you always see yourself as a victim, you will never move forward.
Learn from what you went through & continue spreading the word on this page.
That is why I said there was some beauty within each of you. Because your here to help.
You say I don’t understand this site. Oh I understand it fully.
But according to all of you is that Tunisian guys are the only men who do this. ~ not true.
Russia women will pay lots of $$ for an American to marry them.
It’s the hope of a better tomorrow is what these people seek. And that happens all over the world. Everyone wants a better tomorrow.
Until you understand both sides of the fence, the grass will never be greener on either side.
yes mail order brides have been around for years..I have worked with several from the Philippines who have immigrated to the US and married much older men. The difference is, the men knew exactly what the deal was and another big difference, these women have stayed with these men for many years! They don't divorce upon receiving their green card. It's definitely not the same.

Mystery

Inactive
In every story there is a villain & in this story that would The little young German Girl. Out for revenge on the guy who got married behind her back. View attachment 64994
I will wait to see if he gets his visa
I'll have the popcorn ready.
Be realistic you met and married him after a week.
Sorry if I am a little harsh on you I'm just trying to fathom out wth you married and waiting 3 years to be together your married on paper only.

Croydon girl

yes mail order brides have been around for years..I have worked with several from the Philippines who have immigrated to the US and married much older men. The difference is, the men knew exactly what the deal was and another big difference, these women have stayed with these men for many years! They don't divorce upon receiving their green card. It's definitely not the same.
And the mail order brides dont pay the men to marry them, its the other way round!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I wish you well @Dejinna

I can assure you our big panties are well and truly pulled up.

As you quite rightly said we are not victims but each and everyone of us was at some point

We are survivors now but not without support love and compassion.

You will do what you need to do and is right for you but we will still be here when it goes tits up.

Don't close your mind and don't judge us - take care and keep yourself safe.

MH x

Megane

In every story there is a villain & in this story that would The little young German Girl. Out for revenge on the guy who got married behind her back. View attachment 64994
This I will never understand.
Your guy starts a relationship with a young German woman gives her all the smooth talk how he loves and she thinks she's the love of his life. Then suddenly out of the blue he gets married to an American woman. Yet you attack her for telling you what he was up to make out that she's just out for revenge and never once do you put any blame on the rat in fact you excuse him with he thought I wasn't going back. I really wish you wake up and see this for what it is. A man who will go for ANY woman to get what he wants. You just conveniently married him when he wanted. That's not love on his part it's a means to an end.

Liona

Rat Expert
And this message makes you feel the girl is villain? You can't be serious, do you? The guy was playing love with 2 ladies and he is innocient, the girl has been scammed and she is guilty. I just can't get this. I have good idea the boy told you some stories about "nasty little girl".

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
And this message makes you feel the girl is villain? You can't be serious, do you? The guy was playing love with 2 ladies and he is innocient, the girl has been scammed and she is guilty. I just can't get this. I have good idea the boy told you some stories about "nasty little girl".
I agree no woman should be judged as being guilty.

Do you think it might be crossed wires?

These rats are masters in their field.

MH x

Liona

Rat Expert
Do you tbink it might be crossed wires?
I don't know to be honest. From the first post it's just obvious the guy has been involved with both ( still wonder if there were only 2 ladies though:confused: ) girls at the same time. Then suddenly he broke up with the German one and got married Dejinna. After German girl contacted Dejinna he just had to give some explanations. So. The only explanation possible was blaming another woman in all the sins, known and unknown. When I just met up my "ex" , in 3 minutes I have known how terrible his "ex" was. :D Can you imagine to tell such a things to the stranger?:coffee:

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
The only explanation possible was blaming another woman in all the sins, known and unknown
No, there is another explanation as well possible, and I have seen this a couple of times: The winning woman denounces the others in order to make her own suffering justified and feel less bad. In a slight variation, the cheating or scamming lover will be exempted from any blame (because if there were any, the marriage would make her look bad).
Even when you do not understand how I phrased it, you should get the idea anyway. :)

Last edited:

Liona

Rat Expert
No, there is another explanation as well possible, and I have seen this a couple of times: The winning woman denounces the others in order to make her own suffering justified and feel less bad. In a slight variation, the cheating or scamming lover will be exempted from any blame (because if there were any, the marriage would make her look bad).
Even ehen you do not understand how I phrased it, you should get the idea anyway. :)
I agree. My explanation could not be the only, just one. I can’t get a women who are blaming the « ex »s who have treated their man badly or especially the « next »s who stolen their man( all are bloody whores of course). As if those men are innocient lamb which follows anyone who unties its rope.

AnnaM

I see her as someone who was hurt Bc he left her to pick things back up with me. I saw her as out for revenge on getting hurt.
You say she handled it well, naw she loved sending me those messages of her screen shots of their conversation that she rigged up.
I still have them if you would like to see every last thing she said to me.
She came over here trying to be an angel to cover up her revengeful tactics to get you all on her side before I showed up.
The very last thing i said to you was - i Hope you are happy. :)

Last edited:

AnnaM

I do not know where you get the right to talk about me like this. You are one of the most disrespectful people I have ever “met“. I have been polite and respectful all the time. You should be ashamed for your behavior and your speaking about me and the others. Iam speechless.

I never said i was there every november, i was once! My friend and I booked a hotel. I know I do not have to justify myself but it makes me angry and sad when people talk Bullshit.

You should be grateful for the help and support of the ladies in this forum, like i was and still am.

Please do me a favor & never talk about the little German girl again or Message me in Facebook.

Thank you. Best wishes.

(And sorry for my english writing) :D

Last edited:

Croydon girl

I do not know where you get the right to talk about me like this. You are one of the most disrespectful people I have ever “met“. I have been polite and respectful all the time. You should be ashamed for your behavior and your speaking about me and the others. Iam speechless.

I never said i was there every november, i was once! My friend and I booked a hotel. I know I do not have to justify myself but it makes me angry and sad when people talk Bullshit.

You should be grateful for the help and support of the ladies in this forum, like i was and still am.

Please do me a favor & never talk about the little German girl again or Message me in Facebook.

Thank you. Best wishes.

(And sorry for my english writing) :D
You have youth on your side AnnaM! She is is old enough to be your mother! How old is this tunisian lover boy?

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
Age is irrelevant... Especially to the rat

Dejinna was his best option - maybe she was wealthier, willing to get him a visa, was more compliant and easier to control, more gulabble to his lies, could provide more, is more willing to put up with his bullshit..
Whatever the reason it has nothing to do with love, age or appearance.

AnnaM is maybe wiser, less gullable to all his shit and wanted to warn his other victim :(
And now she is here to warn other victims because, no doubt, there will be more.

It has nothing to do with revenge, it is about caring what happens to other people.

milala

It doesn’t matter what I say ~ you will always think I’m insulting you.
Because that was the 1st impression you got of me.
So it doesn’t bother me 1 single bit.
So put on your BIG panties & stop acting like a child
The saying is actually put your big girl panties on. And it means act like a grown up instead of a child. From my understanding you are referring to us as cry babies. To me this is an insult. I hope to hear from you in a few years. And I truly hope you still have your big girl panties on. We are trying to help not insult.

Iluvumadly

I'm going off topic here but your post made me proud. A few days ago you made a comment that basically said you're still quite new so didn't want to overstep and I told you to say what you like. Now I see this 100% confident defence of the members and the site and I'm so happy that you feel at home here now x
I feel badly that I'm just seeing this post! Thank you so very much:love: Everyone was so kind and welcoming to me when I first began to post, plus I had read here for so long that it didn't take long at all to feel at home! This site has given me an education that was sorely needed. I hope you're doing well:)