Another Rat Marwen Jouini

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by AnnaM, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Will you please, give me the synonim for this.:rolleyes: Can't get.

2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

sm009.gif ;)

3. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Ahhhh. I suspected something like this, but was not sure. Thank you!

4. AnnaM

AnnaM Active Member

i think something like: kick my ass

juicyfruit and Liona like this.
  5. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

And I think another reason she could delete that video is her friends who have brain, what I could not say about her. May be they start to explain her the truth. And she does not want to listen it.

juicyfruit likes this.
  6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Urban dictionary:

ass whooping
    1. Used by parents to discipline insolent children, performed by hitting the child's buttocks or other areas of the body forcefully several times. Usually performed with a hand or other object such as a belt, spatula, or nine-iron golf club. ;)

Mango Chutney and Liona like this.
  7. AnnaM

AnnaM Active Member

Dear Wife of Marwen, here are my last words for you.

Maybe you read it – maybe not, but I do so that I can conclude with it and nothing more is on my mind what I want to tell you.

Remember the day I messaged you, the day will come, you will wake up in the morning and wish you to have taken my words seriously. I have no bad intentions i just wanted to warn you and protect you of a mistake that will change your life.

You say you're an independent woman…
    A woman who marries a 20 year younger man to help him getting a visa
    A woman who lives in the belief that she is loved by him
    A woman who publicly verbally attacks other victims
    ...Is anything but not independent in my opinion.

You said if Marwen wants to be with me I can have him - No thanks my dear - I deserve something better – like you too.

Just don’t forget you know him 3 years, I knew him for a few months. Had I said yes to the marriage, he would not have needed you for his game anymore. But he knew marrying was not a solution for me and I would never have married him for the next three years – or at all. So I was no good option for him. The result of that is that he just found a naive person who wanted to marry him – you. Have you ever thought about why he asked you now whether you want to marry him and not earlier? I personally assume that he has been waiting for a better offer.

You said you are a good friend – maybe. Iam a good friend too, I wanted to do a stranger a favor, although I found out the same day that my boyfriend is married to another woman. You said you are a honest person, so why do you want a husband who always lies lies and lies? In the video, you portrayed me as if I did not treat you with happiness with Marwen, believe me, I wish you all happiness in the world, but you will not have it with him.

I'm young but I'm not a stupid naive teenager girl anymore that plays any games and intrudes. Its not necessary for me to tell you lies and fake my messages.

I have always treated him with respect and never wanted to bother him. Deep inside he may be a good person, but what he does with women should not be tolerated, especially not by the women themselves. Somehow I feel sorry for him too, what he has to take on everything only to be able to get out from Tunisia is amazing and also very sad.

Do not waste your time with someone who does not love you and will never love you. He said the same things to me as to you, but I made the jump in time. I can not blame myself in the end, I'm not so sure about you because the way how you behaved towards me is not appropriate for an adult woman.

Dont forget that he is a muslim man, if you are familiar with Islam then you would know that a divorced non-Muslim woman with a child is not honorable. And then the fact that you're 20 years older is actually an absolute no go.

Remove the pink glasses and use your brain before he ruins you.

Although you wanted to whooped my ass, you are always welcome here when you need help or advice from other victims. And believe me, one day you will need help.

I wish you all the best and good luck in your marriage and everything that comes afterwards. ;)

8. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Girl.....you are so sensible....and so nice!!!
    Your strength in how you've coped with this, despite your own heartbreak, leaves me lost for words!
    Good for you, don't ever change.
    Marwen's wife is very lucky to have received your wise words and advise....now she needs to deal with them the way she chooses.
    A visa marriage is never a solution for loneliness, yet she herself admitted she married him for a visa....and we all know that's why he married her. Their relationship was doomed from the start....I can only hope she reads your words and pays heed ...but I hold out little hope :(
    These rats, arghhhhh....these damn freakin rats! :Evil:

9. Madam Medusa

Madam Medusa Well-Known Member

Dear Ms AnnaM
    How very dignified off you .
    Very kind of you to put aside your personal feelings and offer help to the other victims .
    I am sure you informed them with the best of intentions.
    I wish you a speedy recovery from your rabid rat experience
    Who cannot see it will feel it.

AmberHeart, juicyfruit, AnnaM and 6 others like this.
  10. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

@AnnaM lovely dignified reply from you, you reached out to her to tell her about her rat and all she has done is embarrass herself and him . A grown woman does not behave in that manner by posting live facebook videos airing her dirty laundry.
    She thinks because he married her then she is the prize. She is no prize at all and she will see after he arrives there .
    Her little phsyco smile did not fool anyone or intimidate anyone at all either. There must be a reason why she deleted it, maybe she knows she looked like a total idiot or maybe alcohol played a part in her bravado.

AmberHeart, juicyfruit and AnnaM like this.
  11. mmclean38

mmclean38 Well-Known Member

Everyone deals with things differently, maybe that is her way. Certainly doesn't make her wrong or that alcohol had anything to do with it. It's not uncommon for a woman to believe and stand by her husband. It happens on a daily basis. I give her prompts for being able to face this head on.

12. Going for the limit

Of course people handle things differently but from all of the women who have been played i have never seen a video like it.
    Im not judging if she drank alcohol or not it just seemed strange to me the live feed was posted and then deleted several hours later

AmberHeart and AnnaM like this.
  13. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

I think she was probably still in shock and it was an impulsive moment, she said she had just finished a 12hr shift so probably had been unable to respond and aware her friends had seen what he posted. She also announced she had married him so I guess lots of her friends didn’t know. I don’t think she was drunk, just miscomprehended the situation. She was in-her car so probably onher way home from Work. Hopefully some good friends encouraged her to delete it.

14. mmclean38

I'm sure she is up and down right now. Maybe she needed a moment to vent. And later decided she didn't want it up there. I can't imagine what she is going through right now. She just married this man in January I believe. And here it is beginning of February and all this is being thrown at her. I'm sure she has a million thoughts going through her head right now. I'm so sorry for her. I wish her the best.

AnnaM and Going for the limit like this.
  15. Going for the limit

I agree with everything that has been said. .but i dont think it was a finish work and post..it looked like a dressing gown to me? I maybe wrong but i am just speaking out loud because i have never seen this reaction before ( live video) i have alot of wives on my fb and i have seen alot of reactions over the course for lots of different reasons. Of course she probably is overwhelmed but for some reason i cant personally shake the feeling this wasnt done in haste..this was calling out the victims and still condoning him. Even the live feed he was commenting saying i am coming to you habibi etc, for me this was all very strange

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
    AnnaM and Lovelylondon like this.
  16. mmclean38

Well she had other videos. So I don't think this is out of her character. She has like a 1000 followers on FB. I'm sure she had lots if messages asking her about things. I can only assume the video was too let everyone know at one time i only say this because how she told about the whole relationship between them.but I can only guess. I have gone through things like this. And at the time think some thing is what I want to do. And later change my mind. It's such a hurricane to hit her. At a time she should still be in honeymoon bliss. I think she handled her self with class , considering her circumstances . I wish her all the best no matter which way she takes her life from here.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
    AnnaM likes this.
  17. magic

magic Well-Known Member

The wife is friends with a member here ,so I wonder if she is too :D

Laura2014 likes this.
  18. magic

magic Well-Known Member

AnnaM and Laura2014 like this.
  19. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Omg I didn’t know this ,that u can tell from that icon it’s customised ! I learn something new everyday,especially about the depths of deceit these vermin go to :Evil::Evil:

Mango Chutney likes this.
  20. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Haha, I learned all manner of FB tricks of the trade with rat! Not that he told me....I just turned detective and pressed everything to see what it did. It was a long time before I realised what the shite had been doing!

Screenshot_2018-02-03-04-05-52_kindlephoto-19671623.png

Screenshot_2018-02-03-04-06-06_kindlephoto-19801902.png

Screenshot_2018-02-03-04-24-44_kindlephoto-20647779.png

Just so you know in future :)
    'Friends' means that literally everyone on your friends list can see.
    'Customised' means only select people can see them.
    'Public' means everyone can see...friend or foe!!
    You can also lock posts so that nobody but yourself can see them, these posts have a little padlock beside them, but only the account holder can see them on her wall. I've locked pretty much every photo album I have on there so I can still access pics, but nobody else can see them.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
    juicyfruit, magic and Heidi like this.
  21. AnnaM

AnnaM Active Member

Thank you. Women have to hold together. :)
    Me too, i hope she reads it. But if she knowingly married him for the visa, she probably will not mind if he's gone someday.

juicyfruit and Mango Chutney like this.
  22. AnnaM

AnnaM Active Member

Thank you Madam Medusa. Everything will be good and one day, hopefully, you can look back and laugh about it. In the end, the truth always wins :)

juicyfruit likes this.
  23. AnnaM

AnnaM Active Member

How do you know this? Yes I hope the wife too :p

24. AnnaM

AnnaM Active Member

Thank you.:) I do not know why she did it but yes something must have happened that she deleted it. I hope she noticed that she made a fool of herself and I really hope her family and friends appeal to her conscience. A visa marriage is not legal and saying it in public is not very clever. But one thing i know for sure - she is a woman who is very easy to manipulate.

Liona and Going for the limit like this.
  25. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

The rat told her not to read here anymore, but real southern bells throw a hissy fit when told what to do :whistle:

AmberHeart, Masha, juicyfruit and 2 others like this.