Another Rat Marwen Jouini

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by AnnaM, Feb 1, 2018.

1. AnnaM

AnnaM Active Member

yes, of course, I'm the bad one. :D:D:D:D

AmberHeart and Heidi like this.
  2. AnnaM

AnnaM Active Member

He told her to delete me on Facebook - she did. He told her the dates of our messages are fake - she belives.
    The fact is, if you google his name you will always end up on this page - and this forever. The internet does not forget:D

AmberHeart, juicyfruit, Liona and 4 others like this.
  3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

He also told her to hide all her friends on her fb now - to late nail.gif

juicyfruit, Liona and Mango Chutney like this.
  4. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Isn't it frustrating!! :Cry:
    My rodent did this to me....to my face. Lied outright about his Russian victims to my damn face!
    After I left him, he apparently did it with somebody else, hence my dated flight ticket in the gallery....passport stamps were coming next!!! :D
    I will also assume then that yours (like mine) also said you were not with him....must have been staying with another man, ha!! As if we'd cope with more than one rat! :D
    They use the same lies. I have written this stuff on the site from the start, so if the wife reads here, she should know that I haven't just written this stuff to make her rat look guilty....I've been writing it since August 2016 :thumbsup:
    It is not possible to change the dates on incoming and outgoing messages.
    Does the wife never wonder why you'd have gone to all this trouble to help her if none of it were true?
    I'll guess he's told her you are the jealous ex then :rolleyes:

Screenshot_2018-02-02-09-26-51_kindlephoto-58011539.png

5. mmclean38

mmclean38 Well-Known Member

I tried reaching out to her on fb. But it doesn't seem like my messages get delivered. I don't know if there is a setting to only receive messages from friends or not?

6. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

Usually if you message someone who isnt afriend they have to accept your request before you are notified that it has been recieved. She can read and not accept :/ @mmclean38

Liona likes this.
  7. AnnaM

AnnaM Active Member

it is frustrating yes. But we know the truth.

You might think there is a school where you learn how to become a rat:D

I do not know why she thinks I'm just thinking it all up, probably she just does not want to believe it and her habibi manipulates her.
    I'm sure that he told her iam the jealous ex. She told me, that he said he did not want to hurt me. But the truth is he gives a f*ck on what I feel or his wife.

Honestly, I grant him a better life, just not in this way!! I hope the authorities in America are smart enough to realize that this is just a fake marriage.

8. mmclean38

Well that explains that. Thank you. :)

9. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

How to Report Immigration Marriage Fraud
    Three Methods:Reporting to ICEWithdrawing SupportHaving the Marriage AnnulledCommunity Q&A

You fell in love with someone from another country, got engaged, and got married. You haven't been married for long when your spouse announces that he was never in love with you – that he only married you to get a green card. Not only do you want to end your marriage to such a lying and manipulative person, but you want to make sure you're no longer listed as his sponsor or petitioner for immigration purposes. There are steps you can take to get yourself out of this situation, but you have to act fast to avoid criminal liability yourself.[1] If you believe someone else's marriage is fraudulent, the steps for reporting that bogus relationship are much the same.

https://www.wikihow.com/Report-Immigration-Marriage-Fraud

and rest assured that the authorities will be able to retrieve the video :whistle:

AmberHeart, Masha, juicyfruit and 2 others like this.
  10. Mango Chutney

Yup, once it's on the internet....it stays on the internet! Big mistake, that video :thumbsup: She admits she married him to get him a visa....and we all know that's all he wants! As if he wants to go live in the woods with big trees, pennies and snakes!
    I luuuuurve her attitude about slaving over a hot stove all day....it's not just me, woop woop!!
    As a Tunisian wife though, that would be expected once they live together :rolleyes:
    He will lie and say the authorities tampered with the video :D

11. AnnaM

AnnaM Active Member

that made me laugh :D:D:D

juicyfruit, Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  12. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

As a wife of a Tunisian, she will have to cook halal. I wonder if there is a halal butcher in this neck of the woods :confused:
    no more bacon.... :coffee:

juicyfruit and Mango Chutney like this.
  13. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

No, the is not such option in Facebook as only recieve the messages from the friends. The messages from non-friends go to "Filtered", and there is big chance to miss them or see them very late. But in case with US wife I think you are just not the first person who have tried to reach her and aware her. So she must be in shock and tries to close her ears to not listen all this.:)

14. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

[​IMG]
    U.S. Embassy in Tunisia

Many marriages between Tunisians and Americans are successful. However, individuals who enter into a relationship for the principal purpose of immigration to the United States are violating U.S. law and could face serious penalties, including fines and imprisonment.
    In the Embassy’s experience, it is not uncommon for Tunisians to seek relationships with Americans solely for immigration purposes. Relationships developed via correspondence, particularly those begun on the Internet, are particularly susceptible to manipulation. The U.S. government urges Americans who meet Tunisians on the Internet or while touring the country, to take the time necessary to get to know them before considering marriage. Unfortunately, the Embassy has seen cases of abuse against American spouses, or marriages that end in divorce when the Tunisian acquires a green card or citizenship in the United States. These cases invariably occur when the relationship is based mostly on Internet communication and very little face-to-face interaction

https://tn.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/child-family-matters/marriage-in-tunisia/

15. Mango Chutney

Yes.....this means: DON'T MARRY AN INTERNET STRANGER AT FIRST MEETING!!!! These men are strangers! Would you marry a man in your own country at first meeting? I know I wouldn't.

AmberHeart, Masha, Zveta and 4 others like this.
  16. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Change of plans, the victim is currently pursuing a career in animation. I guess, she could not meet the criteria for a rat visa

Unbenannt.PNGnmkopü.PNG

juicyfruit, Mango Chutney and AnnaM like this.
  17. AnnaM

AnnaM Active Member

I guess Marwen will not be very happy about that:D

Liona, Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  18. Mango Chutney

Animation?
    Really?
    All those out of work Tunisian people, very few hotels open and jobs desperately sought after....and she thinks she gonna stroll into an animation job? :confused:
    I will assume dear Marwen has not told her that Tunisia employs its own people first....and that her job prospects are zero.....mine forgot to tell me this too ;)

19. mmclean38

I am sure she is meaning animation as in cartoon character movies... not animation in motels.

20. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Perhaps she means cartoon animation? Good idea, no writting required.... ;)

Animators typically have bachelor's degrees in computer animation, fine art, or graphic arts. They're expected to be creative and artistic, with communication and time management skills. They must also have computer expertise and the ability to use animation and video editing software.

21. Mango Chutney

Blimey, I'm not clued up on American university fees, but surely that would be expensive :confused:
    Could a single American wage in the M woods afford a university course, rent, food, bills, a car, flights to Tunisia, a visa etc?
    Or is Marwen one of those that's worked out it's easier to get a GC if you have your victim live a year or so in Tunisia first :confused:

Heidi likes this.
  22. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Mango, don't ask me. Your guess is as good as mine :confused:

Mango Chutney likes this.
  23. Going for the limit

She did say in her live video if i remember correctly she was waiting for him to be with her so she could go to florida ( i think it was) to start her animation film.

24. Mango Chutney

Well, he'd make a cracking caricature:

img1520987691367.jpg

Would kill to know why he took a pitchfork to the beach!! :D:D

AmberHeart, Heidi, juicyfruit and 2 others like this.
  25. Going for the limit

Digging his way out of tunisia haha what a bellend he is, hes horrid and looks quite old. I dont know why but i really feel i know him somehow