Another Rat Marwen Jouini

Laura2014

Yesssss. They always mess everything and they always have a sweet family as backup....
Don’t ever think he had a good thing going with you which if he had not messed up would have been perfect. It was not real, it would never have been the life you expected. It was only real in your head. It was never real for him, just a Stop gap or a means to something else. The rat never lives for today they are always planning ahead.

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
Don’t ever think he had a good thing going with you which if he had not messed up would have been perfect. It was not real, it would never have been the life you expected. It was only real in your head. It was never real for him, just a Stop gap or a means to something else. The rat never lives for today they are always planning ahead.
So true! And patient.

Vampirecat

Inactive
Yes, and don't forget the hacked account!! "She hack my account, she put old photo there for revensh, she jalouse, she want split us" blah, blah, blah :rolleyes:
"It old account, I not use anymore, I forget password/email, she hack it, she crazy in head".
My rat moved his victims to other accounts after telling them I was the crazy ex that had hacked his accounts! I have no idea how to hack an FB account....and I lived with him!! :D
Filthy bastard x

Mango Chutney

Staff member
In about 30 min from the time I made it I had over 2k add requests from.
Tunisia
Morocco
Algeria
Egypt
Turkey
All men.
What the hell???? Now I get brown substance tons of message requests and friend requests from rats daily....but 2k in thirty minutes is insanity!

It's like Tagged :D I joined that to spy on rat, as I had no idea what it was.
Initially, I said I was Maltese...lots of rat requests.
I then changed it to Italian.....even more requests.
I then made a huge error :D I changed it to English, and oh my freakin God....my phone went crazy with requests!
Rat went mad, told me it's a site for whores and shut it down :D
He was right though....it is a site for whores....I should have known that the instant I saw he had an account :rolleyes:

Arkady

Junior Rat Expert
What the hell???? Now I get brown substance tons of message requests and friend requests from rats daily....but 2k in thirty minutes is insanity!

It's like Tagged :D I joined that to spy on rat, as I had no idea what it was.
Initially, I said I was Maltese...lots of rat requests.
I then changed it to Italian.....even more requests.
I then made a huge error :D I changed it to English, and oh my freakin God....my phone went crazy with requests!
Rat went mad, told me it's a site for whores and shut it down :D
He was right though....it is a site for whores....I should have known that the instant I saw he had an account :rolleyes:
Tell him it takes one to know one.