Another Rat Marwen Jouini

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
The wife says in the video, that she wants to help him to get a visa and then it's up to him, if he comes to her or to another woman. That's visa fraud and unlawful. Don't she know that? Btw. Not knowing that, will not get her out of being punished by law....
Maybe she is playing a game, scamming the scammer oh yessss I will give you all you want lol yeah wait for it habibi

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Of course people handle things differently but from all of the women who have been played i have never seen a video like it.
Im not judging if she drank alcohol or not it just seemed strange to me the live feed was posted and then deleted several hours later
:eek::eek::eek: For a second I thought she was making a trap for the rat! Not messing with the victim who had intention to save her from a biiig situation....

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Yes.....this means: DON'T MARRY AN INTERNET STRANGER AT FIRST MEETING!!!! These men are strangers! Would you marry a man in your own country at first meeting? I know I wouldn't.
Biggest red flag when thy insist into marriage as soon as they see you! And if you try to give reasons they get mad as hell. That isn’t on their script! It is not love nor romance it’s bezness. Send them to hell!!

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
They were not "together" . The victim visited him for the first time in January 2018 and married him in Tunisia January 18. 2018
His fb post says we are toghether since three years ago, maybe was only for the circus show.

Top Bottom