Another Rat Marwen Jouini

Laura2014

Yesssss. They always mess everything and they always have a sweet family as backup....
Don’t ever think he had a good thing going with you which if he had not messed up would have been perfect. It was not real, it would never have been the life you expected. It was only real in your head. It was never real for him, just a Stop gap or a means to something else. The rat never lives for today they are always planning ahead.

Mango Chutney

3 years toghether! And yet he was still Fishing!!! They never have enough uh!!
He means he fished her online three years ago, and kept the fake 'relationship' and love bombing going online, until his victim saved enough money for flights and a wedding.
He just met her that one time.....when he put a ring on the finger of a stranger for a visa :thumbsup:

Brasilgirl

Don’t ever think he had a good thing going with you which if he had not messed up would have been perfect. It was not real, it would never have been the life you expected. It was only real in your head. It was never real for him, just a Stop gap or a means to something else. The rat never lives for today they are always planning ahead.
So true! And patient.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
He means he fished her online three years ago, and kept the fake 'relationship' and love bombing going online, until his victim saved enough money for flights and a wedding.
He just met her that one time.....when he put a ring on the finger of a stranger for a visa :thumbsup:
Insane how much time they dedicate to that. What about the people they blackmail, do they stay that longer with an eye on them?

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Yes, witnessed such planning and trashy behaviour. And still having guts to ask for remaining “friends” (there’s still some use for you ahead) by messing up I mean this deliberate way of using and throwing women away, one after other, cold blood. I’m sure someone that has feelings and a little of integrity doesn’t make other feel like disposable tissue.

Vampirecat

Yes, and don't forget the hacked account!! "She hack my account, she put old photo there for revensh, she jalouse, she want split us" blah, blah, blah :rolleyes:
"It old account, I not use anymore, I forget password/email, she hack it, she crazy in head".
My rat moved his victims to other accounts after telling them I was the crazy ex that had hacked his accounts! I have no idea how to hack an FB account....and I lived with him!! :D
Filthy bastard x

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Found your words and feel thankful. They were written at my saddest stage, assertive in every sense. Xx

Top Bottom