Another Rat Marwen Jouini

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
In about 30 min from the time I made it I had over 2k add requests from.
Tunisia
Morocco
Algeria
Egypt
Turkey
All men.
What the hell???? Now I get shit tons of message requests and friend requests from rats daily....but 2k in thirty minutes is insanity!

It's like Tagged :D I joined that to spy on rat, as I had no idea what it was.
Initially, I said I was Maltese...lots of rat requests.
I then changed it to Italian.....even more requests.
I then made a huge error :D I changed it to English, and oh my freakin God....my phone went crazy with requests!
Rat went mad, told me it's a site for whores and shut it down :D
He was right though....it is a site for whores....I should have known that the instant I saw he had an account :rolleyes:

Arkady

Junior Rat Expert
What the hell???? Now I get shit tons of message requests and friend requests from rats daily....but 2k in thirty minutes is insanity!

I then made a huge error :D I changed it to English, and oh my freakin God....my phone went crazy with requests!
He was right though....it is a site for whores....I should have known that the instant I saw he had an account :rolleyes:
Tell him it takes one to know one.

Mystery

Junior Rat Expert

A further 99 requests fb stopped me adding today haha i have not logged into messenger yet i have lots to read ha ha
Screenshot_20181227-004318.jpg

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
A further 99 requests fb stopped me adding today haha i have not logged into messenger yet i have lots to read ha ha
View attachment 50434
Look at this one....it's from July, but I kept it because it's so funny :D:D

Screenshot_2018-12-27-03-33-18_kindlephoto-94830091.png

It's clear to me he's an out and out rat, from that message alone, but beings as he didn't ask me for cash, gifts or a visa, I thought it was wrong to leave his identity visible :D

Arkady

Junior Rat Expert
I absolutely didn’t want to add those people to my fb so I open the option of followers and all of them went to that list only as followers. Only when I blocked the rat the first time he sent me message from other account and i realized it was one of the followers!! Blocked again and same thing happened. He was tracking me from several accounts.
I had a guy do that. He kept trying to video chat till I blocked him, then started again from another account he had.

Last edited:

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Another one of the victims of the member on the other thread :Evil:
Three years in a cyber relationship, a brief visit to Tunisia to marry internet stranger.....and she hasn't seen him since.....some relationship....some marriage :rolleyes:

But oh yeah, she's a grown woman, able to make her own choices.....we should support and encourage her as she walks into the lions den....tell her to have fun :rolleyes:
We're doing it all wrong, apparently.....we should not be educating these women on bezness, and doing everything possible to save them from our own destruction....we should support them as they go into self destruct mode :Evil:

This woman will be destroyed, just as Shelly Cherif was, after being encouraged by the same member to enter a bezness relationship :Cry:

Well, I'll advise this Green Card wife again....and I ain't frightened of some peculiar rat groupie, that thrives on seeing good women like Heidi C, Shelly and this one destroyed......I advise her to use her spare time to build a wall around her woods.....to keep that damn scamming rat out :thumbsup:

Top Bottom