Another Rat Marwen Jouini

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
I think this time it's the rat who should have seen the red flags. You can't get spinach out of a turnip ;)

Ursula Martinez also known as Ursula Lea (born 1966) is a London-based Anglo-Spanish ... Her Hanky Panky act was performed in the award winning La Clique cabaret show and was filmed during the 2007 Montreal Comedy Festival.

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
:eek: Uhm she is playing with him? Or what does that mean? She has no intention to take hubby to promised land?
She wants him with her, but seems to have problems. Let me put it this way:

You can't get something from a person, especailly money, that they don't have i.e. A turnip cannot be coaxed, squeezed, or cajoled into producing spinach. All efforts at obtaining spinach from this vegetable will be futile

but he tries :whistle:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
She wants him with her, but seems to have problems. Let me put it this way:

You can't get something from a person, especailly money, that they don't have i.e. A turnip cannot be coaxed, squeezed, or cajoled into producing spinach. All efforts at obtaining spinach from this vegetable will be futile

but he tries :whistle:
Poor woman, even if she had the biggest fortune it would never be good enough for a Tunisian rat. There would be always something missing, youth, beauty, not only wanting money for him but for the family, then for friends in need. They are experts in never ending tragical stories.

Mango Chutney

Poor woman, even if she had the biggest fortune it would never be good enough for a Tunisian rat. There would be always something missing, youth, beauty, not only wanting money for him but for the family, then for friends in need. They are experts in never ending tragical stories.
This “Poor woman” knows the score, she was tipped off already. She will learn the hard way, as will all the victims that chose to ignore warnings :thumbsup:

Top Bottom