Another rat: Ossama Saidi

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
It must be fantastic to feel so smug as to constantly tell other females how attractive, well preserved and amazing for their age one is. Im sure someone somewhere in the world is impressed - I just find it fucking annoying to the max.
I do think it is amazing that somebody thinks they are so wonderfull lol even if its not true. Breast feeding or not ..big breasts will sag with age lol..gosh some people post themselves all over the internet for others to see and others may perceive them totally different lol..they still insist they are just great. In a way i do envy her that kind of self admiration even if it is unfounded lol. I do think its a mental illness to even invent stories and complete lack of self awareness to think we are so good at something even though, except for a very few, others dont see us that way. I do wish i had this kind of determination or whatever it is called. And to even say the glam persona was verified ...by whom i wonder...i guess by themselves..lol. What is sad though is that she uses her imagined attributes to taunt others. Especially people here who suffered at the hands of those men.

Last edited:

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
I do think it is amazing that somebody thinks they are so wonderfull lol even if its not true. Breast feeding or not ..big breasts will sag with age lol..gosh some people post themselves all over the internet for others to see and others may perceive them totally different lol..they still insist they are just great. In a way i do envy her that kind of self admiration even if it is unfounded lol. I do think its a mental illness to even invent stories and complete lack of self awareness to think we are so good at something even though, except for a very few, others dont see us that way. I do wish i had this kind of determination or whatever it is called. And to even say the glam persona was verified ...by whom i wonder...i guess by themselves..lol. What is sad though is that she uses her imagined attributes to taunt others. Especially people here who suffered at the hands of those men.
A large dose of humility wouldnt go amiss, with equal parts of humanity.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Its Narcissism at its finest :)

Ratcatcher

From your experience guys how does a decent arab man reacts to his "fiance" showing half her chest on facebook and having other men putting likes on the picture?
I remember my ex used to fake being jealous. Used to tell me I shouldn't wear a particular dress ect. I think they believe in their heads that a woman wants a man who is "protective" of them ? I told him to stop the fake jealousy thing because I could see right through it. They are only bothered about how their own Tunisian women dress. They see foreigners like us as easy I guess (you just have to watch how they heart other foreign women's half naked photos)
I've also always wondered why these men fake being virgins ? To make us feel special or something ? I don't know many women who would want a virgin man.
And another thing..... What's with the threatening to commit suicide scenario all about ? Mine threatened it four times and even brought some rat poison and threatened to drink it when I called him a rat (suppose he has a sense a humour)
Sorry just ranting

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
It must be fantastic to feel so smug as to constantly tell other females how attractive, well preserved and amazing for their age one is. Im sure someone somewhere in the world is impressed - I just find it fucking annoying to the max.
Nobody is impressed. That’s the thing with overconfident and smug people : they have no clue they’re delusional but they believe that the world around them admires them. It would be ok if they weren’t also condescending and that’s what makes them annoying but they fail to see it.
When they are told to take it down a notch, they get offended and bite thinking others envy them. Their confidence is not real, it comes from having a complex of superiority. Their attitude of grandeur actually hides feelings of failure and insecurity. Real confident people remain modest and humble. They don’t have the need to brag excessively and to list their achievements.
We all know people like that in our acquaintances, coworkers... They aren’t rare.

Last edited:

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
I’m glad you didn’t marry your man he sounds too controlling. I’m not marrying in Tunisia initially anyway. I think we got our wires crossed somehow.

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
One thing, I’m not a liar. I do not have an imaginary past. I am not in competition with anyone. I’ve suffered DV a head on Collision and participated in 4 Beauty contests, 2 major Pageants, Miss Asia and Miss Caribbean & Commonwealth, in the 80s and win 2 in “Spain, Miss London and Miss Mississippi Disco”. Been on TV shoes back in the day and decade later. Considered by Guinness World Records as First ever Miss Pakistan as born there of Anglo Indian parentage. I was on Time and the Place 1997 with Miss United Kingdom and a former Miss Afghanistan as Pakistan and Afghanistan banned beauty contests when it became a rule for government permission. They hauled Miss Pakistan from New York out of the show. I don’t claim to still be beautiful but my mere 5,000 max fb friends n followers still give nice compliments despite my not photoshop majority of pics. I’ve opened restaurants been in major Asian newspapers The Asian Times, Daily Mail 10 year follow up have the portfolio of proof. I’ve had more marriage proposals than hot dinners. I’m quite modest considering. I’ve nothing to hide nothing to prove. I came here to find the cost of a Tunisian passport and to learn more about bezness. Your ex husband is well known in El Hamma and I’m sorry he ignored you or took advantage in your own home. He has since remarried. My life has also been one crazy rollercoaster in that I had a 20 year depression off the Social Scene. I got a lot of hate abuse being a Christian beauty Queen representing an Islamic Country which they protested and worse still English Indian descent and no I don’t dress to impress or wear hijab as I’m not muslim. My Tunisian Fiance is the one who needs to adapt to me and vice versa a compromise. Well done on your University achievements in Canada but please do not undermine mine. Different worlds. I love England, it is where my Great Grandfather Captain CMO George Henry Garstin hails from. So many charity events The Royal Ball on QE2. Lovely to see Prince Andrew pass and acknowledge me. Prince Charles only glimpsed. Being a guest at a Celebrity mansion and invite from MP with letterhead entitled. It’s Pakistan though never recognised by same Country. I’m sick of the put downs on here. So I bow out. Say what you want but this is about rats not cats. And I take offence as to my Fiancé being called worse names when he hadn’t done half the bad things rats do. The money issue, let’s see what he does when he’s in a position to earn big. I am writing my autobiography and song lyrics and my creativity has nothing to do with age as some think it’s a badge of honour to be young and that women who are older than their men don’t deserve to be happy. I’m mixed race and if my British, Indian ancestors listened to tradition I wouldn’t be born. Maybe it’s the military naval background that makes us different and a bridge to interracial democracy. Yet we are all in the same boat. You too are all unique individuals so go ahead make fun of my achievements but I hold up quite well for my age. It’s a fact.

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
You won't be able to marry anywhere else - sorry to burst your bubble but it's not going to happen.

MH x
Ok it’s very hard but let’s see in the near future what my lawyers can do. God bless you meantime. You mean well.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
One thing, I’m not a liar. I do not have an imaginary past. I am not in competition with anyone. I’ve suffered DV a head on Collision and participated in 4 Beauty contests, 2 major Pageants, Miss Asia and Miss Caribbean & Commonwealth, in the 80s and win 2 in “Spain, Miss London and Miss Mississippi Disco”. Been on TV shoes back in the day and decade later. Considered by Guinness World Records as First ever Miss Pakistan as born there of Anglo Indian parentage. I was on Time and the Place 1997 with Miss United Kingdom and a former Miss Afghanistan as Pakistan and Afghanistan banned beauty contests when it became a rule for government permission. They hauled Miss Pakistan from New York out of the show. I don’t claim to still be beautiful but my mere 5,000 max fb friends n followers still give nice compliments despite my not photoshop majority of pics. I’ve opened restaurants been in major Asian newspapers The Asian Times, Daily Mail 10 year follow up have the portfolio of proof. I’ve had more marriage proposals than hot dinners. I’m quite modest considering. I’ve nothing to hide nothing to prove. I came here to find the cost of a Tunisian passport and to learn more about bezness. Your ex husband is well known in El Hamma and I’m sorry he ignored you or took advantage in your own home. He has since remarried. My life has also been one crazy rollercoaster in that I had a 20 year depression off the Social Scene. I got a lot of hate abuse being a Christian beauty Queen representing an Islamic Country which they protested and worse still English Indian descent and no I don’t dress to impress or wear hijab as I’m not muslim. My Tunisian Fiance is the one who needs to adapt to me and vice versa a compromise. Well done on your University achievements in Canada but please do not undermine mine. Different worlds. I love England, it is where my Great Grandfather Captain CMO George Henry Garstin hails from. So many charity events The Royal Ball on QE2. Lovely to see Prince Andrew pass and acknowledge me. Prince Charles only glimpsed. Being a guest at a Celebrity mansion and invite from MP with letterhead entitled. It’s Pakistan though never recognised by same Country. I’m sick of the put downs on here. So I bow out. Say what you want but this is about rats not cats. And I take offence as to my Fiancé being called worse names when he hadn’t done half the bad things rats do. The money issue, let’s see what he does when he’s in a position to earn big. I am writing my autobiography and song lyrics and my creativity has nothing to do with age as some think it’s a badge of honour to be young and that women who are older than their men don’t deserve to be happy. I’m mixed race and if my British, Indian ancestors listened to tradition I wouldn’t be born. Maybe it’s the military naval background that makes us different and a bridge to interracial democracy. Yet we are all in the same boat. You too are all unique individuals so go ahead make fun of my achievements but I hold up quite well for my age. It’s a fact.
Wow perhaps we should curtsey - I mean you are obviously very important and admired.

THIS site is for victims, survivors and those wanting genuine advice but I don't think you fit into this category as your fiance is an angel and won't do anything to hurt you.........until he has got what he wanted - he must think he has hit the jackpot.

MH

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Ok it’s very hard but let’s see in the near future what my lawyers can do. God bless you meantime. You mean well.
For such a well travelled person and such an influence I am surprised you are even falling for this crap.

It will NOT happen but I am happy to eat humble pie if it does but I think I have more chance of finding snowballs in hell.

MH x

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
@Pussycatz

Please understand that these rats don't care how old you are, what body shape you are, big little young and old are all targets.

You sound like a sensible person that has achieved a lot but for some reason you have left your brain somewhere and you need to find it again before he rinses everything he can out of you and then cast you aside.

MH x

Jane

Major Ratslayer
Thanks for the insight into Tradition. Modern educated Tunisians are post Arab spring and I know about the traditional weddings. I’m not a doormat and NOBODY dictates to me how to dress. I dress conservatively in conservative areas as when in Rome don’t want the ogling at low cleavage. That’s common sense. I’ve been to Istanbul, Venice, pretty much the same there. Traditional values. I’m surprised so many western brides change their personality to suit their spouses. Yes he tried pulling down my skirts, banning me from shorts on our first holiday. I thought he was shy. I know how to dress appropriately for occasion, I went to plenty of black tie events and cocktail parties with my exes. I love the innocence and of my man
and he loves me and does not force me to have a big traditional wedding with loud drums that would affect my heart rhythms. I’m really not into big loud over the top weddings. I’m the bride I get to choose what wedding I want and where. “”When a man loves a woman he will stand out in the rain...Percy Sledge. MMID remember?
Pussycatz I’ll give you this .... I haven’t laughed on this site so much for a long time

loud drums .. heart rhythms ...not sure if it’s intentional but you are funny

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
You w
Being in a pagent and being a beauty queen are two different things..was that video not from the london pagent? why dont you share some of your wonderful music videos as well. Or maybe the one showing your psychic abilities would be even better. So full of herself makes me sick to my stomach. She snooped on my soon to be exs profile so i snooped back on her. Then one of her facebook "friens" tried adding me on facebook yesterday..what a bunch..really sickening.

Zehra Sheerazi

The pageant has taken place in Canada every year since with the exception of 2014, which was held in New Jersey. The first Miss Pakistan World to be crowned was Zehra Sheerazi on 1 February 2003 with the most recent winner being Arooj Bokhari.

Last edited:

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
You w

Being in a pagent and being a beauty queen are two different things..was that video not from the london pagent? why dont you share some of your wonderful music videos as well. Or maybe the one showing your psychic abilities would be even better. So full of herself makes me sick to my stomach. She snooped on my soon to be exs profile so i snooped back on her. Then one of her facebook "friens" tried adding me on facebook yesterday..what a bunch..really sickening.

Zehra Sheerazi

The pageant has taken place in Canada every year since with the exception of 2014, which was held in New Jersey. The first Miss Pakistan World to be crowned was Zehra Sheerazi on 1 February 2003 with the most recent winner being Arooj Bokhari.
My soon to be ex has not remarried...he is in Canada and we are not divorced. Maybe you talking about his brother. He is well known? for what lol?

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
You w

Zehra Sheerazi

How did she find your facebook?

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
To me it is very clear that Pussycatz wants to hold on to her dream of a life with Zied, it's rather pathetic, but god knows what she is suffering of in real life. So let's not pay attention to all her rantings and defending her rat. Let her be and I hope that she gets the help of a therapist, she really really needs it.
When I was Young I used to be one year Miss Strawberry...real achievement in my country! :p I've always been hiding this Glory. Now I stick to the title of Miss Fennec ;);)

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
'Lovely to see Prince Andrew pass and acknowledge me '- wow, the Royal associated with paedophilic associations , Ghislaine and Weinstien and now withdrawn from all official engagements really? I would be ashamed to say that.

ANYWAY I agree it is probably wise to take a break from here as you are right that you wont fit in as no one will agree with your unique perspective on your man. We definitely bumped heads as we are completely different in our mindsets on rats & life partners.
In my opinion you threw shade on people here that are perhaps more qualified to help you out than legal paid assistance,and in the process created animosity and anger.
Im staying here for one although I think that finally my 'suspected' rat got the message and gave up on me (2 days ago) which is a relief. Time will tell!!

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
'Lovely to see Prince Andrew pass and acknowledge me '- wow, the Royal associated with paedophilic associations , Ghislaine and Weinstien and now withdrawn from all official engagements really? I would be ashamed to say that.

ANYWAY I agree it is probably wise to take a break from here as you are right that you wont fit in as no one will agree with your unique perspective on your man. We definitely bumped heads as we are completely different in our mindsets on rats & life partners.
In my opinion you threw shade on people here that are perhaps more qualified to help you out than legal paid assistance,and in the process created animosity and anger.
Im staying here for one although I think that finally my 'suspected' rat got the message and gave up on me (2 days ago) which is a relief. Time will tell!!
Well said! Prince Andrew! Disgusting creature!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Finally something I can help you with........I can hold the door open for you to bow out and can help you shut it behind you.

Take care and you know where we are when you need us.

MH x