Another rat: Ossama Saidi

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
this is were there targeting canada,carrying a knife i would be very worried.i would report him to authorties.theres a thread about one who killed his wife stabbed her to death.and the family trying to get him back to tunisia.these are dangerous men get rid put the trash out thats all he is trash
I did tell about that incident to a few people...they know if anything happens to me whom to look for. He know that i did tell...after the incident where he said he will kill me if i dont be quiet i went to a counsellor.

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
oh another thing he said to me is that i was jelous when he got a job. I drove him to places where he could look for work and for interviews. I even offered to support him when he went to school but he said he is done with schools. Only think i felt jeaous of is that he was adding all those women to his facebook and liking their half naked pictures. I would not be surprised if he hooked up with one of them. I just feel sorry for whoever it is because they have no idea what they are dealing with. Only wish they would pay his immigration fees instead of me. I dont understand how he seems to not remember nothing that i did for him. I guess he was never planning to stay in this relationship so at some point he would say dont do anything for me except i guess when it came to money...he never once said dont spend so much money on food or the house or the trips or when it came to buying somethign for him. he also did not seem to mind when i cooked or drove him to or from work, did his laundry, cleaned up after him or helped him learn how to drive, found out where he can renew his passport, etc.
His only chore was to take out the garbage once a week which he often forgot and in winter time to keep the fire going which he complained and asked me whey i dont bring some wood in. Oh, he also dug out the potatoes from the garden but left them in the rain. I guess it was too much because it kept him away from his phone.

Last edited:

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
oh another thing he said to me is that i was jelous when he got a job. I drove him to places where he could look for work and for interviews. I even offered to support him when he went to school but he said he is done with schools. Only think i felt jeaous of is that he was adding all those women to his facebook and liking their half naked pictures. I would not be surprised if he hooked up with one of them. I just feel sorry for whoever it is because they have no idea what they are dealing with. Only wish they would pay his immigration fees instead of me. I dont understand how he seems to not remember nothing that i did for him. I guess he was never planning to stay in this relationship so at some point he would say dont do anything for me except i guess when it came to money...he never once said dont spend so much money on food or the house or the trips or when it came to buying somethign for him. he also did not seem to mind when i cooked or drove him to or from work, did his laundry, cleaned up after him or helped him learn how to drive, found out where he can renew his passport, etc.
His only chore was to take out the garbage once a week which he often forgot and in winter time to keep the fire going which he complained and asked me whey i dont bring some wood in. Oh, he also dug out the potatoes from the garden but left them in the rain. I guess it was too much because it kept him away from his phone.
This guy sounds the absolute pits...poor you going through this, stay safe @Anna2you and do not put yourself in any risk!

Liona

Major Ratslayer
I did tell about that incident to a few people...they know if anything happens to me whom to look for. He know that i did tell...after the incident where he said he will kill me if i dont be quiet i went to a counsellor.
I hope you have got good advice from that counsellor. But it would be right to report that incident to the Police as well. To be honest your ex has to be deported from the country before he poisoned more people. It's obvious the marriage fraud took its place. As I remember Canadian authorities take these cases very seriously to the extend they offer to report them even anonimously ( it's been special source (a link) mentioned on our forum).

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
hi every one ..this is what my husband wrote to me...i guess he must have just seen this...according to my knowledge and what the police tild me i can record or take pictures of whatever i want at my discression ...does anybody know if there is any truth to this?

"Hi. i just want to tell you that. You put my picutre and name and say lie and bad thinks about me in that site and cal me rat all of this is illegal in canada you not have right to put anythink about anybody without his permission and give it to all people to watch and talk about me when they even not know me that is illegal you not have right to do this and You lie and say there that i carry knife in my poket when your sons come visite. Even you know that time we do work at the garden and thats why i used knife for the garden . And i never threatening you to kill you So just let you know that i will protect myself and you need to delet that post and stop lie about me. "

Liona

Major Ratslayer
hi every one ..this is what my husband wrote to me...i guess he must have just seen this...according to my knowledge and what the police tild me i can record or take pictures of whatever i want at my discression ...does anybody know if there is any truth to this?

"Hi. i just want to tell you that. You put my picutre and name and say lie and bad thinks about me in that site and cal me rat all of this is illegal in canada you not have right to put anythink about anybody without his permission and give it to all people to watch and talk about me when they even not know me that is illegal you not have right to do this and You lie and say there that i carry knife in my poket when your sons come visite. Even you know that time we do work at the garden and thats why i used knife for the garden . And i never threatening you to kill you So just let you know that i will protect myself and you need to delet that post and stop lie about me. "
Fecking hell. How quickly he learn what is illegal in Canada. And obviously he believe his disgusting treating you, his lie, threats, using you, fraud are not illegal in Canada. Since he's reading here, now he knows he was mistaken about this.
He belongs here, because women have the right to be warned against such a dirty creature.

I do hope Canadian authorities take right steps.

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
Fingers crossed.
Ah his lies are sickening, I remember that incident with the knife so well. Just before they were coming he was saying that he knows what we were planning. Also, the time when my sons were here the weather was very bad, raining and cold and we did not do nothing in the garden. We also have garden sheers ...pocket knife is useless with gardening. He never did use the knife and he was not doing any garden work except for cutting the grass a couple of times with a grass mower. well i also asked him to put the nails into some boards because i was building garden beds and the nails did not want to go in for me. I think after he came back from his holidays in Tunisia in July he cut the grass only once. He would do something one time then talk like he was always doing it. Oh he also said before that we will travel together but since he came to Canada he only talked about going to Tunisia by himself...specially the first time. Also i did not have the money to travel when he first came here because i was in debt from paying for appeal and all that travelling to Tunisia before. I was a single mother thats why i took the second job but even that was not enough. He was saving lot of money so he could travel. After wards i think he chose his travel time so that i could not go. I wanted to go in winter but chose to go in the hottest time also i did not have holidays then.

Last edited:

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
Did he mean you " were planning" something cruel against him so he decided to keep a knife to defend himself?:confused:
I imagine thats what he was thinking....he has never tried to befriend or be close to any of my family members. I imagine it was not necessary since he never planned to be a part of my family. At that time i have never said nothing about his behaviour to any of my family members because i was ashamed that i did not listen to them.

Mica

Staff member
Message he send me after the split
View attachment 65957 View attachment 65958

I just dont understand how i am the scammer and how did i use him...i feel like he just twists everything but i am just not sure if he is that delusional or just such a nasty person and does it on purpose. How is he starting from zero...he has lots of money in his bank and a car..unless he sent the money to tunisia he is surely not starting from zero. Also when that message was sent i was still paying for his cell but i cancelled it after he send that.
He sounds like a typical narcissist - blaming you for everything he has done :mad:

simple

Major Ratslayer

I woudlnt take any notice of him ,,,Many rats have tried to, or threatened to sue us for posting their photos or for calling them names and many have threatened the report us to the FBI....Im still waiting for an FBI officer to frisk me or push me against a wall and ask me to spread em ...If it really concerns you the best person to pm ,is @Etoyoc ,,,,But as far as i know Canada has the right to freedom of speech and as for defamation of character ,im sure you can prove you paid the bills and his cell phone and he was sponging off you .

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
I imagine thats what he was thinking....he has never tried to befriend or be close to any of my family members. I imagine it was not necessary since he never planned to be a part of my family. At that time i have never said nothing about his behaviour to any of my family members because i was ashamed that i did not listen to them.
May i ask if there is an age difference between you and the rat?

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
I woudlnt take any notice of him ,,,Many rats have tried to, or threatened to sue us for posting their photos or for calling them names and many have threatened the report us to the FBI....Im still waiting for an FBI officer to frisk me or push me against a wall and ask me to spread em ...If it really concerns you the best person to pm ,is @Etoyoc ,,,,But as far as i know Canada has the right to freedom of speech and as for defamation of character ,im sure you can prove you paid the bills and his cell phone and he was sponging off you .
well ...he is still in canada and he was paying a portion. 800 a month which did mostly covered the food he ate. there were months were i have spend close to 1000 for food. I dont even understand it myself...was he feeding other people? when i work we get meals at work and since he left i did not even have to buy any food for almost a months. Now i still have a freezer full just getting things like fruits and some veggies and milk and bread. Also, when he first came here i was still in debt. He made me feel so bad because i had not enough sometimes to buy much food. But i am pretty sure we had enough but he continued to say that i was not buying food that time even though i still looked on my bank statements from that time and i can see i was still spending most of what he gave me on food. Buying halal food here is not cheap, especially lamb. He is just so nasty and liked to make me feel bad about anything i did. I guess it was a payback because when he first came he did not want to do anything at all and behaved like he was a tourist so i got pretty upset with him a few times. i guess he holds it against me. He did not know or pretended to not know how to do anything and i was feeling overwhelmed because he is a grown man. He also did not seem to show any compassion when i was exhausted because i worked every day of the week some days even night shift then to day shift but he did not feel that he should help out. Also when he got his first paycheque i expected he contributes. I asked for half which was 800 even though the total bills with mortgage and all the payments and food were well over 2000. He told me that if he has to pay more than half he is going back to Tunisia. That upset me so much that time because i paid even for his ticket to come to canada and he if i did not insist would not help me at all i am sure. Just this complete lack of heart and compassion made the blood freeze in my veins when i first seen it. I did not imagine he was so cold blooded. He seemed to think i did not deserve anything. When i asked him once why he did not ever buy me any present the first christmas he said that i have everything. He seemed to be upset if i did well, if i got tax return money, when i got a better job. Very resentful and cold blooded person. Even with the dogs...he said before he had a dog and loves animals ...then once here he did not seem to care at all. Before he said he will walk them since i worked two jobs but then once here did not at all. When my beloved dog was dying he did not care. I asked him one time how come he could not even give me a hug when he has seen me suffer. He did give me a couple of cold hugs after that. Kind of robotic ones ...like something he knew he should do but did not want to. Then he said that i should get another dog when i asked him if he wants to help me pay for it he said no that it is my dog. I did get couple of pups after my dog died and he left shortly after. No attachment..and all the lies how much he loved animals when he was still in tunisia. Really this is all so embarassing that i have even put up with him for so long. He used to say that he never in his life asked nobody for anything...but as far as i know even in Tunisia he barely worked and his family was feeding him and paying for his needs. Here when he first came he asked for a cell phone so that supposedly we could communicate but then he almost never messaged me. I talked to his brother..who is a decent guy about all this..he is under the impression that my husband is a sensitive guy....well he is sensitive only to what he needs and when his pride is hurt because he has a huge pride and seems to think that he is something great. but he does not have any sensitivity for other people.

Last edited:

simple

Major Ratslayer
well ...he is still in canada and he was paying a portion. 800 a month which did mostly covered the food he ate. there were months were i have spend close to 1000 for food. I dont even understand it myself...was he feeding other people? when i work we get meals at work and since he left i did not even have to buy any food for almost a months. Now i still have a freezer full just getting things like fruits and some veggies and milk and bread. Also, when he first came here i was still in debt. He made me feel so bad because i had not enough sometimes to buy much food. But i am pretty sure we had enough but he continued to say that i was not buying food that time even though i still looked on my bank statements from that time and i can see i was still spending most of what he gave me on food. Buying halal food here is not cheap, especially lamb. He is just so nasty and liked to make me feel bad about anything i did. I guess it was a payback because when he first came he did not want to do anything at all and behaved like he was a tourist so i got pretty upset with him a few times. i guess he holds it against me. He did not know or pretended to not know how to do anything and i was feeling overwhelmed because he is a grown man. He also did not seem to show any compassion when i was exhausted because i worked every day of the week some days even night shift then to day shift but he did not feel that he should help out. Also when he got his first paycheque i expected he contributes. I asked for half which was 800 even though the total bills with mortgage and all the payments and food were well over 2000. He told me that if he has to pay more than half he is going back to Tunisia. That upset me so much that time because i paid even for his ticket to come to canada and he if i did not insist would not help me at all i am sure.
They basically expect to marry women who behave like their mothers ,,,Tuisian women do everything for the men in the house ,a brother can order his sister around and she will do what he wants .If he comes home late at night and is hungry ,he will wake up his mum,or sister and tell her to cook for him ..This is how they are raised and is what they expect from women ..They dont help around the house or think i"ll cook for myself .Id be gratefull he wants to go back to Tunisia.,he"ll just depress you and get you into more debt .

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
They basically expect to marry women who behave like their mothers ,,,Tuisian women do everything for the men in the house ,a brother can order his sister around and she will do what he wants .If he comes home late at night and is hungry ,he will wake up his mum,or sister and tell her to cook for him ..This is how they are raised and is what they expect from women ..They dont help around the house or think i"ll cook for myself .Id be gratefull he wants to go back to Tunisia.,he"ll just depress you and get you into more debt .
No he does not want to go back to Tunisa at all. I think its because he wants to do whatever he feels like and while in tunisia he has to behave properly and its a small city and everyone will know what he is doing. Here he has a free run and i am not sure what he is up to really whether slutting around or even guys but he surely prefers to be here. He seems to be desperate to hang out with guys. When he first arrived he met some guys in his english class and was going for coffee with them even invited them to eat. At that time he never once asked me to go for coffee or to eat. I took him out everywhere and he seemed to think that was ok.

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
Unfortunately you have it tough now but this marriage had not gone well. It is impossible to understand their upbringing and culture. Why have an Arab spring when they go back in time.
That is true but then when i think how i used to cry almost every second day and he would smirk at me and laugh even. I dont think its just an arab thing...he is a sociopath and he does not have any heart for me....maybe even for anybody or maybe he just hated me from beginning. i do regret wasting so much time on him because at that time i could have gotten married to somebody else easily. Now i feel tired and worn out. And i developed a heart condition.

Amira

Major Ratslayer
That is true but then when i think how i used to cry almost every second day and he would smirk at me and laugh even. I dont think its just an arab thing...he is a sociopath and he does not have any heart for me....maybe even for anybody or maybe he just hated me from beginning. i do regret wasting so much time on him because at that time i could have gotten married to somebody else easily. Now i feel tired and worn out. And i developed a heart condition.
They are raised to be men and women have no rights. I think he behaves a man in from an Arab country does. Women are at home and men are free and can do whatever they want even if they are married. it's their culture and traditions

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
Also, he shamed me ...the four years that he was in Tunisia i fought so hard with anybody who said anything wrong about him and he pretended that he was so loyal and truthful. Now that i have seen what he is really like i feel so stupid because all those people who i thought were mean and predjudiced turned out to be right. I only wish i listened to them. Now i want to shame him the same. One day i will.

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
They are raised to be men and women have no rights. I think he behaves a man in from an Arab country does. Women are at home and men are free and can do whatever they want even if they are married. it's their culture and traditions
But i see that others still take their wifes out somewhere or bring something nice home for them. He did not think any of that was necessary...i guess i did not deserve nothing in his opinion, no money or gifts or to be taken out or even consideration. He would also spend hours every day that he did not work talking to his mother on skype. I think his father is a very good person but i am not sure if his mother supported his behaviour. Yet he could not bother to talk to me more than hi and bye.

Last edited:

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
I remember when i used to go there i used to bring gifts and one time i brought a very nice scarf for his grandmother who was very sweet and kind to me. His mother refused to give that scarf to her own mother ...she said that she the granma may give it to somebody and kept it. I also never received any wedding gifts. I just accepted it because i knew they were not rich but when i think about it now i think something is wrong with that pictures because as far as i know other guys who immigrated to canada brought their wifes nice jewelery and other things. My husbad did not even want to buy me a wedding ring. About a year and a half after he arrived in canada i told him to leave because i had enough ..then he took me to buy one ring. But he also used to say that when he is in canada he will wear a wedding ring but then he said that he will not get a wedding ring for himself because he will never wear it.

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
Oh another thing..lol...i keep on remembering more and more things...sorry about this....i would often tell him that i was expecting to have a normal marriage, i mean that i was hoping to be able to do things together, for him to take me somewhere sometimes and do things together that he paid for or initiated not just me. He also turned it around and said that i said and made him feel like he was not normal. Well in my opinion none of this was the norm.

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
There is also the story of how we moved to Yukon. Well when we went on that trip to norhtern bc and yukon we both found it to be beautiful. One day we were sitting in a restaurant and having dinner and he said how he liked it so much better than where we used to live. I asked him if he would like to move here if we can find jobs. He said sure he would. So i applied for work and got couple of interviews. He out of the sudden was very angry and did not want to come to yukon and said that he never told me that he wanted to live here. I was very upset because i clearly remembered that conversation. I ended up getting a job offer with yukon government. In this job i am able to work only 4 days and have 5 days off and the pay is much better then my other 2 jobs put together. He had a fit. Yelling and screaming, i begged him because i was exhausted working the 2 jobs with no free days. He said no so i said that fine i will go by myself and he can stay where he was. Then he had the nerve to say to me to leave him the house...so i would have to pay the mortgage and rent in yukon. I said no way and put the house on the market. Then he decided to come but has punished me ever since. He is resentful that i have a good job and said that all the people here in yukon were racist and nobody wanted to give him a great job. I offered to support him that time to go to school but he refused. I think he really started hating me since that time. Even though he does have 2 jobs now. He complains about it...i told him he does not have to work the 2 jobs and i will take care of extra expenses but he refused. He refused for us to share the mortgage and said that it was against his religion to get mortgage but then he said to singn the house over to him. Of course i refused. Our marriage contract said we wont share any property but nobody translated for me during the wedding and i did not know till after. But thank god because i think he would take everything he could if it was possible. He would often help himself to my things if he felt like it. I am just so glad i took that job because otherwise i would still be in debt and suffering. I think it could have even killed me. Maybe thats what he was hopping for.

simple

Major Ratslayer
No he does not want to go back to Tunisa at all. I think its because he wants to do whatever he feels like and while in tunisia he has to behave properly and its a small city and everyone will know what he is doing. Here he has a free run and i am not sure what he is up to really whether slutting around or even guys but he surely prefers to be here. He seems to be desperate to hang out with guys. When he first arrived he met some guys in his english class and was going for coffee with them even invited them to eat. At that time he never once asked me to go for coffee or to eat. I took him out everywhere and he seemed to think that was ok.
Oh another thing..lol...i keep on remembering more and more things...sorry about this....i would often tell him that i was expecting to have a normal marriage, i mean that i was hoping to be able to do things together, for him to take me somewhere sometimes and do things together that he paid for or initiated not just me. He also turned it around and said that i said and made him feel like he was not normal. Well in my opinion none of this was the norm.
You rant and rave and tell us all..Get it off your chest ,we wont judge you ,because we have all been there and understand what your going through ..

Liona

Major Ratslayer
There is also the story of how we moved to Yukon. Well when we went on that trip to norhtern bc and yukon we both found it to be beautiful. One day we were sitting in a restaurant and having dinner and he said how he liked it so much better than where we used to live. I asked him if he would like to move here if we can find jobs. He said sure he would. So i applied for work and got couple of interviews. He out of the sudden was very angry and did not want to come to yukon and said that he never told me that he wanted to live here. I was very upset because i clearly remembered that conversation. I ended up getting a job offer with yukon government. In this job i am able to work only 4 days and have 5 days off and the pay is much better then my other 2 jobs put together. He had a fit. Yelling and screaming, i begged him because i was exhausted working the 2 jobs with no free days. He said no so i said that fine i will go by myself and he can stay where he was. Then he had the nerve to say to me to leave him the house...so i would have to pay the mortgage and rent in yukon. I said no way and put the house on the market. Then he decided to come but has punished me ever since. He is resentful that i have a good job and said that all the people here in yukon were racist and nobody wanted to give him a great job. I offered to support him that time to go to school but he refused. I think he really started hating me since that time. Even though he does have 2 jobs now. He complains about it...i told him he does not have to work the 2 jobs and i will take care of extra expenses but he refused. He refused for us to share the mortgage and said that it was against his religion to get mortgage but then he said to singn the house over to him. Of course i refused. Our marriage contract said we wont share any property but nobody translated for me during the wedding and i did not know till after. But thank god because i think he would take everything he could if it was possible. He would often help himself to my things if he felt like it. I am just so glad i took that job because otherwise i would still be in debt and suffering. I think it could have even killed me. Maybe thats what he was hopping for.
Gosh, what a shitting asshole he is.