Another Shooting!

Belladonna

Watching now/ they are saying 27 dead / it's still a fluid on going situation. They are saying its Isis . Also a terror attack in France.And Kuiait ( could be related)
Prayers sent .... They now are saying can be a lot more dead since it was the holiday makers on the beach targeted.
Going back to news.... My god

Amira

Watching now/ they are saying 27 dead / it's still a fluid on going situation. They are saying its Isis . Also a terror attack in France.And Kuiait ( could be related)
Prayers sent .... They now are saying can be a lot more dead since it was the holiday makers on the beach targeted.
hi it is this happend now ? Today ?

Amira

this is very bad News yes sure

Belladonna

and is also happend in Kuwait and france

Dette er grusomt og trist
A beheading at a USA factory in France and a sucide bomber in Kuwait/ not sure if connected together but all terriost attacks. All today Watching CNN and it's all coming in / in real time.

Last edited:

Laila33

At least 27 people, mostly foreigners, have been killed in an attack on a beach near two tourist hotels in the Tunisian resort town of Sousse, according to the interior ministry.

Officials say one gunman has been shot dead and another is being pursued.

Sousse is a popular tourist destination.

Tunisia has been on high alert since March when militants killed 22 people, mainly foreign tourists, in an attack on a museum in the capital Tunis.

Officials say six people have been injured in the attack.

FoolInLove

I had planed to go back in 4 weeks, on a last minute holiday :(

Found my self crying my eyes out in my car on the way home from work. Mixed emotions of the thought of all the innocent people who is affected by this cruel action, from these absolutely insane people from the IS. And the thought of, it could be my self and my children being there, and worried for my rats safety.. :eek: I actually googled how far from karawan the terror attack was..
Apperently i cant run from the social heritage - I am like my mom, soft under the hard surface :Cry:

RedRose

This is horrible! :(
Oh no o o o, not again. I was there a few weeks ago and I could not help but notice by how much
the tourist numbers had dwinded since I was there in January. The cafes around Kantoui marina
were almost empty, and the proprietors told me they were just hoping and praying trade would pick up.
Thats the aim of these terrorists to stop tourists going and subsequenty wreck the countrys economy
which depends so much on the tourist industry. Deep sympathy for all those affected by these cowardly
murderous acts.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
It's terrible - German company Tui are now bringing all the Germans home and have said all holidays booked to Tunisia can be changed or cancelled.

I have felt sick and had goosebumps all day - it's tragic!

:Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry:

spartacus

At least 27 people, mostly foreigners, have been killed in an attack on a beach near two tourist hotels in the Tunisian resort town of Sousse, according to the interior ministry.

Officials say one gunman has been shot dead and another is being pursued.

Sousse is a popular tourist destination.

Tunisia has been on high alert since March when militants killed 22 people, mainly foreign tourists, in an attack on a museum in the capital Tunis.

Officials say six people have been injured in the attack.
This is so very sad to hear Laila. I am reading the news and watching the videos frm canada. My heart goes out to all the families involved.

spartacus

It's terrible - German company Tui are now bringing all the Germans home and have said all holidays booked to Tunisia can be changed or cancelled.

I have felt sick and had goosebumps all day - it's tragic!

:Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry:
Am watching frm canada and shocked and horrified. When will all this hate stop? Heart hurts for all of these people and their families. Take care everyone :Cry:

spartacus

A beheading at a USA factory in France and a sucide bomber in Kuwait/ not sure if connected together but all terriost attacks. All today Watching CNN and it's all coming in / in real time.
I just read that they think the france and tunisia terror are connected. But they are unsure of kuwait. What a horrible day

FoolInLove

The Danish news reporter got the message just a moment ago..
Can´t remember how many injured..

Top Bottom