Another Shooting!

Discussion in 'Tunisian News & Current Events' started by MH007, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Issah

Issah Member

not everyone want to do harm. i know many want to leave tunisian for a better life!!!
    but thankfully i have an EU passport through my mom , i can go to western countries easily without any difficulties and have visited servel countries before and saw the world , thank god.

2. Issah

Issah Member

you just don't understand , when they say he is a muslim or ISIS member , they are making a point and want to turn the world aganst muslims , that's what the media wants!!

3. Sillygirl55

Sillygirl55 Well-Known Member

I do not agree. Only racist people will turn against all Muslims, I am sure most people with brain cells understand that these terrorists do not represent the Islam religion in the slightest, this is why they are called extremists, they have a distorted view of religion, their views are not religious at all. In fact, their actions fly in the face of the religion.

Amira likes this.
  4. Issah

Issah Member

But many would not believe that :(

5. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

Firstly, do not lecture me about Islam. I am a Muslim and believe me i am not proud of it !!!
    And how dare you cal me a rat? And talk about my true colors?

6. Issah

Issah Member

You are not proud of it? i wonder how you became a muZlim?? if you don't like it then why not turn an atheist.

7. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

I think it´s time you go to the mosque now and when you are there pic up a quran and start to read and learn.

8. Issah

Issah Member

sorry i am not religious but i respect islam.

9. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

So who are you then? Come forwards! And as a non muslim you try to lecture me about Islam??!! WAllah you are really out on deep wather now

Sillygirl55 likes this.
  10. Western Bride

Western Bride Active Member

It is a great tragedy, I have no words...

I wonder if Tunisian government does something to check the men returned from Syria.

11. simple

simple Well-Known Member

Not at all ,,,if he was muslim and a member of isis ,why would the media say otherwise ..There is no distorted truth or propaganda to turn the world against muslims ,,,These extremists who do barbaric acts of terrorism and who are quite happy to demonstrate and video themselves doing so ,are the ones the world are against ,the clerics that preach hatred are the ones to blame ,the ones who hate the western way of life but are happy to abuse and accept the benefits that come their way from the west ....

12. simple

simple Well-Known Member

Unlike @Tiger than ,who respects all religions and its muslims like Tiger who are the ones that give hope to people ..that show how good and respectful muslims,are ,Dont come here spewing crap because rats are a big problem in your country and you cant accept that ,because if you did you would do something about it ,instead of blaming everyone else...

13. Sillygirl55

Bloody well said! :thumbsup:

simple likes this.
  14. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

36523BC000000578-3691019-image-a-87_1468612898376.jpg

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  15. Issah

Issah Member

i was watching the news , his neighbors said , he dosen't pray or go to mosque , he dosen't even fast in ramadhan , he is mentally ill and probably on drugs , sorry he dosen't look like a terrorist to me!!

16. Issah

Issah Member

Yes i do accept that but i can't do anything about it

17. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

Like all Tunisian put your head in the sand and blame everybody else. That is the culture, that is the Tunisian way

Sillygirl55 and Katie1971 like this.
  18. Wicker

Wicker Well-Known Member

All Tunisians? That is generalizing. Sorry, but I think this is shortsighted.

Issah likes this.
  19. simple

simple Well-Known Member

The owner of this site is a tunisian man ,,,There are tunisian men members on here who help and understand ,that bezness has to also be stopped from within Tunisia ,,accepting the truth that some of your country men are brinigng shame and causing a lot of harm to tourists ,who are guests in your country and who genuinally want to enjoy your culture and experience the Tunisian way of life ... Knowing that rats exisit and making excuses for them is what the majority of Tunisians do .Blaming the tourist for throwing money at them ,exploiting them for sex ,wearing revealing clothes ,smoking ,drinking ,,,rats exist because of tourists ,,this is the not the right way to think ,What they do is wrong and the population of Tunisia should say its wrong ,,,If they were so innocent and pure ,they could act like gentlemen and show respect ,because after all thats what they want us to believe ....

20. Issah

Issah Member

Well they somke they drink , it's their bussnies not ours to judge them

21. Issah

Issah Member

22. Issah

Issah Member

23. Issah

Issah Member

thank god i am not stayin in this sh*t hole!! , i soon finish here and move , i don't want my daughter to have a bad life/bad future in this garbage country.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
  24. Sillygirl55

So what does a terrorist look like? The man on the beach in Sousse just looked like your average man, as do most of these terrorists. Some of them are female, they do not look like terrorists. A terrorist does not have a certain look, it could be anyone and they live amongst us without us usually realising they have extremist views.

25. Issah

Issah Member

terrorist is a person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims.