Another Shooting!

Sillygirl55

terrorist is a person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims.
I know what a terrorist is, a piece of lowlife scum, I was more interested in what your comment said about him not looking like a terrorist. I would like to know what a terrorist looks like. If it was that simple, we could look at someone and know instantly who was a terrorist, the world would not have this problem. The fact is, they do not have a specific look, it could be anyone.

Last edited:

Issah

I know what a terrorist is, a piece of lowlife scum, I was more interested in what your comment said about him not looking like a terrorist. I would like to know what a terrorist looks like. If it was that simple, we could look at someone and no instantly who was a terrorist, the world would not have this problem. The fact is, they do not have a specific look, it could be anyone.
could you call kkk members terrorists ,??? i don't think so

simple

Yes they were terrorists ,,,Because terror is a tactic ,,to bring fear and terror into lives of the people they discrimnate against ..Trying to dominate through terror .

Wicker

'Terrorism is the commission without legal justification of serious violence or serious threat thereof, of a political or religious purpose. In most views on what is terrorism, it has to be illegal violence usually linked to citizens as victims' .. So yes, in my opinion kkk as well ..

Sillygirl55

In a word, YES! The KKK were terrorists. They killed innocent people solely because of their skin colour, killed their families, burned their homes down. Were they terrorists? A question that should not even need to be asked! ISIS and their sympathisers are killing people because they are of different religious beliefs, KKK killed people because because of their skin colour, the Nazis killed people for being Jewish etc, my list could go on. The fact is, yes, all these groups are terrorists because they bring fear to the lives of innocent people.

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
thank god i am not stayin in this sh*t hole!! , i soon finish here and move , i don't want my daughter to have a bad life/bad future in this garbage country.
Which country are you posting from ? popc1.gif

Tiger

yeah why?
Funny, but the Tiger belongs to a species that hunts. The Tiger has an incredible sense of smell, good hearing and like all felines ruled by instinct. Since you are a small boy of 14 I should not be too hard on you LOL and tell you what i think you are. Because i do not like to hurt children That is not dry behind their ears

Issah

Funny, but the Tiger belongs to a species that hunts. The Tiger has an incredible sense of smell, good hearing and like all felines ruled by instinct. Since you are a small boy of 14 I should not be too hard on you LOL and tell you what i think you are. Because i do not like to hurt children That is not dry behind their ears
Lol go troll someone else , i am not 14!!!! how stupid you are????? i never mention my real age or birthday

Tiger

I just watch some news!! Something is going on in Turckey!There are talking about fighters in the air and tanks in both Ankara and Istanbul. Curfew introduced throughout Turkey. The army has taken over all control. There are also reports of shooting and explosions. Has the world gone crazy !! ??

Issah

I just watch some news!! Something is going on in Turckey!There are talking about fighters in the air and tanks in both Ankara and Istanbul. Curfew introduced throughout Turkey. The army has taken over all control. There are also reports of shooting and explosions. Has the world gone crazy !! ??
Yeah it's very sad!! :( , what a world we live in

simple

View attachment 21843
It seems to be a coup ..with some ministers being held hostage ,,,,Its from within ,,no outside factions involved .Gone are the days when you had to wait to read the news in the papers,,now its reported while its happening ...

BrownGirl

Moderator And Queen of Summaries
Staff member

Issah

I wouldn't take anything that offensive site publishes as "fact" and certainly nothing that Pamela Geller writes
was watching a video fb , someone named mohamed lahoueij bouhle saying it was not me who was the truck driver ,they put the wrong pic and he was making the video from tunisia!!

BrownGirl

Moderator And Queen of Summaries
Staff member
IS has confirmed responsibility for Nice now too.
All news channels say to take that with a pinch of salt, more likely to be inspired by IS than organised by IS.
Which makes it even more scary. How many looneys out there, not known to intelligence agencies, quietly plotting ... No way to fight against that ...

Katie1971

:confused: explain "PC madness"?
Calling a spade a spade, Pakistani Muslims raping young white girls - widespread abuse and went on for years but the police and authorities were too scared of being called racist to do anything about it, hate preachers in mosques allowed to freely spout their hatred for the west but the authorities are too scared of being labelled 'islamophobic' to do anything about it, being told we must't use the term Christmas as it may offend other 'cultures' , IS supporters being allowed to burn English flags and poppy's during memorial services, need I go on?

Top Bottom