Anouar Ben khalifa and Badis Chaouch

Free at last

Hi I'm an old member of the forum, I was one of the first members on here when it first started.
I married my ex (anouar) 10 years ago and we were together 12 years. I never thought it would end with me posting this.
From when he arrived in the UK it was always his way. I reverted to Islam when we lost our baby girl and tried so hard to make our marriage work.
Many, many times I found messages to other girls (usually half naked and they were messages saying how gorgeous she was and what would happen in bed etc) One of the worst times we didn't speak for 4 months. I opened my own account because I couldn't even buy coffee without him asking what I spent the money on.
Then he wanted to take a second wife (My sister is married to badis and has agreed to allow him a second wife so he wanted the same as his stupid friend) I refused and the violence started. He came at me with a knife, he punched me, he threw things at me, he kicked me.......He beat me in front of his mom and dad - took 3 people to get him off me. I didn't see him for 3 days as his family made him leave. I adore his family and have no issues with them.
Him and his friend are constantly out looking for girls, both of their phones are locked as they do not want anyone seeing the dating sites and filthy messages they send. They take pictures of girls - without their knowledge, pictures of them from behind etc......Both have vile mouths and treat their wives as slaves and use vile language to them. Yet both attend masjid as if pillars of the community!! Hypocrites both of them. If anyone needs proof of these things I have the proof.
Things got so bad that I never knew what I was coming home too. I was constantly scared and anxious. He told me I.wasnt Muslim and that my family would go to hell. He told me I was old (I'm 48years and he is 44years) and my life is over. That I should go back to my life and find an English man.
His friend badis, married his first wife for a visa. She was a much older woman. He hit her (had his hands round her neck) when he went to collect his things. His family want grandkids so he has to marry a Tunisian girl and be a good boy and provide! He's vile to my sister, he's hit her and tells her to "leave the house if you dare" so she stays home until he lets her leave.
Both of these men speak.about women with no respect. They are objects to sit at home and be slaves whilst they go out and party.
I asked many of his friends for help and was told to pray for him. WTF it's domestic abuse. He has not supported me ever. I paid half of all bills (all gas and electric cuz he doesn't use them apparently) my own food, clothes, flights, etc. Yet could afford a second wife???
There is so much more for anyone interested in having a relationship with either! Do not put yourself through the heartache. Nothing you do will ever be enough for either of these idiots.

Attachments

Mango Chutney

Hi I'm an old member of the forum, I was one of the first members on here when it first started.
I married my ex (anouar) 10 years ago and we were together 12 years. I never thought it would end with me posting this.
From when he arrived in the UK it was always his way. I reverted to Islam when we lost our baby girl and tried so hard to make our marriage work.
Many, many times I found messages to other girls (usually half naked and they were messages saying how gorgeous she was and what would happen in bed etc) One of the worst times we didn't speak for 4 months. I opened my own account because I couldn't even buy coffee without him asking what I spent the money on.
Then he wanted to take a second wife (My sister is married to badis and has agreed to allow him a second wife so he wanted the same as his stupid friend) I refused and the violence started. He came at me with a knife, he punched me, he threw things at me, he kicked me.......He beat me in front of his mom and dad - took 3 people to get him off me. I didn't see him for 3 days as his family made him leave. I adore his family and have no issues with them.
Him and his friend are constantly out looking for girls, both of their phones are locked as they do not want anyone seeing the dating sites and filthy messages they send. They take pictures of girls - without their knowledge, pictures of them from behind etc......Both have vile mouths and treat their wives as slaves and use vile language to them. Yet both attend masjid as if pillars of the community!! Hypocrites both of them. If anyone needs proof of these things I have the proof.
Things got so bad that I never knew what I was coming home too. I was constantly scared and anxious. He told me I.wasnt Muslim and that my family would go to hell. He told me I was old (I'm 48years and he is 44years) and my life is over. That I should go back to my life and find an English man.
His friend badis, married his first wife for a visa. She was a much older woman. He hit her (had his hands round her neck) when he went to collect his things. His family want grandkids so he has to marry a Tunisian girl and be a good boy and provide! He's vile to my sister, he's hit her and tells her to "leave the house if you dare" so she stays home until he lets her leave.
Both of these men speak.about women with no respect. They are objects to sit at home and be slaves whilst they go out and party.
I asked many of his friends for help and was told to pray for him. WTF it's domestic abuse. He has not supported me ever. I paid half of all bills (all gas and electric cuz he doesn't use them apparently) my own food, clothes, flights, etc. Yet could afford a second wife???
There is so much more for anyone interested in having a relationship with either! Do not put yourself through the heartache. Nothing you do will ever be enough for either of these idiots.
First of all, I want to say.....I love your name, it made me smile. Yes, you are free....as free as a bird....and I am so incredibly happy for you :love:
I am not happy for what you suffered, but happy and so damn proud that you found the strength to reclaim your freedom.

Second....I want to wish you a big welcome back to the forum :) I don’t know if you still read the forum for all these years, but it’s a very different kinda forum to back in 2010, as we have become more and more bezness savvy.

And third....omg, WHAT A BASTARD!!! Both of the men you mention :Evil:

You are proof of how long these rats play the game for, enabling them to save the funds for the surgically reconstructed ‘virgin’ wife.
You are more proof of how violent and controlling they are.

I am so happy that you had the courage to come forward after all these years, to swallow your pride, and admit you married a dirty, scamming rat.

I hope you find real strength and happiness with us here, I hope you always feel supported, never judged :)

Which one of the blokes in the car is yours? The one with a beard? We will need to block the face out of the one that isn’t a rat....I’m happy to do that if it helps :)

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Twelve years to let the mask fall...:Cry: this is a brave testimony of their cold planning, they will never accept a foreigner even if she converts to Islam, they are only after a visa and permanent residence, sharing bills or being open parasites.
I’m happy to know you are free now, wishing you to have a peaceful life from now. Thank you for sharing with us. Sending hugs!:love:

Laura2014

You are very welcome back here. What a dreadful life you have had. How did you finally become free from him? Are you divorced now?

It’s heartbreaking because we have a lot of new women here and we know the life they have ahead of them but it’s hard to convince them of the end game. Your story reflects what’s in store for them. I’m so glad you have managed to finally be free of him. I hope your sister will find the same freedom soon.

Laura2014

Just reading your thread again and it reflects so accurately what can happen, the family wanting him to produce children, the pressure to take a ‘real’ Tunisian wife, the constant womanising, having no respect for the women in their life. The meanness and control, physical beatings. Obsession with collecting photos of other women, the hypocrisy of being seen as a good Muslim. Everything is there in that one post.

Judithlyn

I’m so happy that you are Free At Last! Your post brought tears to my eyes....seriously! I think I went back to the days of living with a rat....in my head! I’m so happy that you are here, telling your story, and hopefully you will save these women who say, “my guy is different!” These monsters are patient for years. They are after a goal, whether a visa, permanent residence, a Tunisian cheap whore, or a lifetime supply of hair gel and flipflops! The abuse is horrendous! Mine wanted to marry me but I had serious red flags in that area...which saved me from physical abuse. My chandelier, sadly, was not as fortunate! I’m so relieved that you are free from that bastard! Now, focus on you and healing from this nightmare! I hope that your sister wakes up soon. Are these 2 men back in Tunisia? Hopefully!!! They are such psychopaths from a Stone Age country that they are unable to fit in, live, or thrive in our Western countries! I can only hope and pray that these Bezness creeps in Tunisia realize that life abroad is harder than they can ever imagine! They don’t have Momma waiting on them hand and foot either! Best wishes to you! Stay on here! Keep sharing your story! It’s therapeutic for you and hopefully will save others from the Bezness abuse and lifestyles from these narcissistic psychopaths!

Amira

Get pissed off (not on you) but on these men. Don't know what to say but he's no man. He and his mate are made of stone. This is frightening but I once wonder how are they raised? Something wrong is it? Is there anything wrong with Islam? or is it Tunisia's culture and traditions that are too old. Have heard of other Muslim men in from other countries doing like these men. Do they leave their wives at home on weekends while they check out girls in town? Do I understand that you want divorce you cannot live under such conditions and the worst is that the children are following the father in most cases. I do not think this has anything to do with Islam but why are they so violent and women-assertive?

Amira

Thank you for sharing your story on TLR. Many women need to read it to open their eyes. But really for a frightening culture and traditions and one thinks that one knows the culture when one has been on vacation there, but one does not. You will never understand them. They are a people for themselves

Judithlyn

Sorry Judith :) the one with the grey beard is Anouar Ben Khalifa
As I always have said, ratting ages a man 2 to 1! If he is really 23....he looks 46! It ages them FAST! :D:D:D:thumbsup: Ratting only lasts in the 20s....after that....over the hill and need to be put out to pasture!!! By the way, I’m a bit extra furious today, I heard from my idiot rat! :(

Kezridge

As I always have said, ratting ages a man 2 to 1! If he is really 23....he looks 46! It ages them FAST! :D:D:D:thumbsup: Ratting only lasts in the 20s....after that....over the hill and need to be put out to pasture!!! By the way, I’m a bit extra furious today, I heard from my idiot rat! :(
Hey hope you are ok I still haven’t heard from mine what did your one want lol I think it’s eid today or tomorrow

Mystery

Sorry that you lived the life of hell, with this man.
They think that they are gods gifts, another wife wtf who would want this disgusting evil man.
Nothing is ever good enough for them.
We give our all just to try and make them happy.
They give no respect , they can go to the masjid but that don't make them a good muslim.
Tell him yes get another wife on one condition that you can get another husband, see if he don't mind sharing. Your still young free at last.
Dress up put that lippy on and have the time of your life. Shake that ass girl and think of all those years you lived in hell.
Life is to short enjoy your freedom.
Happy Eid Mubarak

Judithlyn

Sorry that you lived the life of hell, with this man.
They think that they are gods gifts, another wife wtf who would want this disgusting evil man.
Nothing is ever good enough for them.
We give our all just to try and make them happy.
They give no respect , they can go to the masjid but that don't make them a good muslim.
Tell him yes get another wife on one condition that you can get another husband, see if he don't mind sharing. Your still young free at last.
Dress up put that lippy on and have the time of your life. Shake that ass girl and think of all those years you lived in hell.
Life is to short enjoy your freedom.
Happy Eid Mubarak
Yes, spot on!!!:thumbsup:LIVE, be thankful, you survived a hell like most people can never imagine! :thumbsup::)

Judithlyn

Hey hope you are ok I still haven’t heard from mine what did your one want lol I think it’s eid today or tomorrow
He just said he now knows how bad I am and no comment! :D That message was from November, I think! He must have lost another victim and suddenly decided to write to me! I was very nasty! :thumbsup:Nothing else!:)

Free at last

First of all, I want to say.....I love your name, it made me smile. Yes, you are free....as free as a bird....and I am so incredibly happy for you :love:
I am not happy for what you suffered, but happy and so damn proud that you found the strength to reclaim your freedom.

Second....I want to wish you a big welcome back to the forum :) I don’t know if you still read the forum for all these years, but it’s a very different kinda forum to back in 2010, as we have become more and more bezness savvy.

And third....omg, WHAT A BASTARD!!! Both of the men you mention :Evil:

You are proof of how long these rats play the game for, enabling them to save the funds for the surgically reconstructed ‘virgin’ wife.
You are more proof of how violent and controlling they are.

I am so happy that you had the courage to come forward after all these years, to swallow your pride, and admit you married a dirty, scamming rat.

I hope you find real strength and happiness with us here, I hope you always feel supported, never judged :)

Which one of the blokes in the car is yours? The one with a beard? We will need to block the face out of the one that isn’t a rat....I’m happy to do that if it helps :)
Both are rats! The fat white one is badis and the darker one with a grey beard is my ex. Thank you for your kind words

Top Bottom