Anouar Ben khalifa and Badis Chaouch

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Forgot to say.....I love the states. Have never wanted to come here but Stephen changed that. North Carolina is Soo beautiful. We laugh so much at each other's accents and the difference between the states and "my tiny island" pmsl. But for me the best part has been the closeness, I had forgotten what it was like to be loved, cared for. He tells me every day that I'm beautiful and that he loves me. He holds doors open for me and holds my hand when we are out......the small things are the best
❤ Totally love this post. A true partner makes things beautiful, easygoing not a hell out of every small detail bringing inner serial killer from us oops but that’s true. So good to read something charming, stories can change, life doesn’t Have to stop due to a rat. Love love this. Xx

Free at last

Welcome to America :) Welcome to TLR.
You will get support here as well.
We are a cat gang and we stick up for each other.

Make sure you try a hot dog and funnel cake while in North Carolina,they’re great :coffee:

Charlotte is lovely and the people are so nice and hospitable.
He's mentioned funnel cake! This I need to try. I'm up for all foods lol.

Everyone here has been lovely. They keep telling me how great my accent is! I love love love Stephens accent! When he says "Yes ma-am" I melt every time!!

Mango Chutney

Every woman should have a Stephen! I never thought I would trust again. He's showed me that love doesn't hurt. And that there are good guys out there.
I have a Stephen....but he has a different name :love:

The world has plenty of Stephen’s....we just seem to meet all the frogs before we find our prince.

Here’s to happily ever afters.....they do happen :love:

Apples

Haha this was me in Germany, in my small village. My neighbors and host were Russian and they loved to hear me talk. I’m from Tennessee so I sound like Stephen. Hehe.
I sound like Stephen too :D

Years of living in the city my southern accent has changed but you can take the girl out of the country but you can’t take the country out of the girl ;)

Judithlyn

I'm still working my way through anger, hurt and loss. I was very close to his family and love them so much. That has been hard for me.
Thank you for your words it means a lot
Finding out that family who pretended to love you so very much were ALL FAKE hurts nearly as badly as finding out your “soul mate” rat had other victims at the same time! All of that garbage really takes a toll on your mental health! Bottom line....ALL of them truly have problems! It was never us! We were just more innocent victims! We loved them unconditionally and they took advantage of our hearts, finances, innocence, and generosity! Karma is real and is/will get them! Try to look at the current time of your life and to your future! Try to not ever look back. I’m so happy that you have a good man in your life now! Best wishes! Hugs!

Heidi

The Sleuth - Staff Member
I’ve never heard of Funnel cake :confused:
American funnel cakes

Funnel cakes are sweet, deep fried batter that taste like doughnuts. They are made by pouring something similar to a pancake or runny cake batter through a funnel into a frying pan (thus the name). You can see them being made at street fairs, carnivals and sporting events in the US.

Top Bottom