Anouar Ben khalifa and Badis Chaouch

Mystery

So how about;

Bubble and squeak ?
Welsh Rarebit?
Scotch eggs
Yorkshire pudding
Digging deep now - scallions and mash?[/QUOTE

I love bovril on toast. I drink beef oxo cubes.
Spotted dick with custard yummy.
Bread and butter pudding.
Fried mars bars in batter.
Any thing is better than the shit I had to eat in north Africa.

Judithlyn

We have Bangors and Mash, chicken tiki Marsala, pasta with bolognese sauce, Beef Stew with Yorkshire Puddings, Fish &Chips with smashed peas, and every now and then....Beef Wellington! In the dessert area....Apple-Rhubarb Crumble, Bread Pudding, and Bananas Flambé. Do I pass the British food test? :)

North African food.....tuna fish on everything! I got really sick of tuna fish! The tomato sauce got a little tiresome too! :sick:

Bostons

Yeah, like traditional pie, mash and liquor sauce....never got my head round jellied eels though :sick:
Jellied eels? That sounds positively disgusting!

On edit: We have some gross stuff too...especially in the South. Pickled pigs feet comes to mind. *vomit* If you are traveling along country roads you can usually find a gas station that sells them by the foot in a big huge glass jar!

tipme

Exactly!! I gave him so many chances but his attitude was/is he can do as he likes it's not my business. Even when we didn't speak for 3 month he told his friend he just needed to keep treating me badly and I would go back to him and apologise. Like a fool I did. Because anything was better than the emotional abuse

tipme

In a abusive realiship the beatings you forget at the time no but the mental abuse is worse stays with you for life you can't take back words. But my mum was right get them when there sleeping. A couple of digs to the head I gave bk when the bastard was sleeping. The best I did was I made a pie with dog food god I smiled from ear to ear lol

Mystery

They are all the same, mine would tell me that his friends said I abandoned him if I didn't give him money. If I didn't do his visa.
So I told him they were all correct.
Do I care about his friends NOPE. :eek:
His friends got nothing and neither do he now..
Life is good.. :p

Mystery

In a abusive realiship the beatings you forget at the time no but the mental abuse is worse stays with you for life you can't take back words. But my mum was right get them when there sleeping. A couple of digs to the head I gave bk when the bastard was sleeping. The best I did was I made a pie with dog food god I smiled from ear to ear lol
Haha I love it.. :D:D

tipme

I deleted everyone the same day I left so that's why they are angry. But I did it to protect them from the fallout of was was coming. He is their son. And I didn't want to put them in the middle. Backfired on me though
My time here has been great. I've had lots of time to think and gather myself. All I ever wanted was a quiet life and too be loved. Never needed money or jewellery or any crap. He couldn't even manage that.
Always the way. Yet true saying treat them mean keep them keen. Always the nice girls get treated like shite. And the biggest whores get took by the hand treat their men like dirt and the men worship them

Top Bottom