Anouar Ben khalifa

Free at last

Finding out that family who pretended to love you so very much were ALL FAKE hurts nearly as badly as finding out your “soul mate” rat had other victims at the same time! All of that garbage really takes a toll on your mental health! Bottom line....ALL of them truly have problems! It was never us! We were just more innocent victims! We loved them unconditionally and they took advantage of our hearts, finances, innocence, and generosity! Karma is real and is/will get them! Try to look at the current time of your life and to your future! Try to not ever look back. I’m so happy that you have a good man in your life now! Best wishes! Hugs!
I deleted everyone the same day I left so that's why they are angry. But I did it to protect them from the fallout of was was coming. He is their son. And I didn't want to put them in the middle. Backfired on me though
My time here has been great. I've had lots of time to think and gather myself. All I ever wanted was a quiet life and too be loved. Never needed money or jewellery or any crap. He couldn't even manage that.

Judithlyn

I deleted everyone the same day I left so that's why they are angry. But I did it to protect them from the fallout of was was coming. He is their son. And I didn't want to put them in the middle. Backfired on me though
My time here has been great. I've had lots of time to think and gather myself. All I ever wanted was a quiet life and too be loved. Never needed money or jewellery or any crap. He couldn't even manage that.
They blow their lives even when they have accomplished their original goals! That made me see their stupidity and true IQs! Mine had zero skills at managing money! He stole, conned, and blew everything which he ever received from everybody! He’s suffering badly these days. His closest brother got to the USA and was brutally murdered in Feb of this year. Life is not heaven on earth to a rat in the USA! Karma is so real and we even had talks about it! He never believed it could happen to him! He’s a narcissistic psychopath! Meanwhile he cheated and lied always! May he rest in hell and continue to suffer eternally! I don’t care anymore! I moved on but it took a solid year to recover! We were together for 3 and 1/2 years and lived together in both countries! I refuse to delete any pictures anywhere! Everybody I know knows about him so I have no reason to hide anything. He wants them hidden cause his other victims keep discovering me....and write to me! I’m killing his Bezness career! :DI plan to keep killing it! I don’t want anybody else to ever go through what I went through for years! :thumbsup:Hurt a strong woman....get hurt...it’s that simple! :)

Heidi

Administrator
I deleted everyone the same day I left so that's why they are angry. But I did it to protect them from the fallout of was was coming. He is their son.
There is no reason to protect a rat family :coffee:

Google it, get to baking, and invite me for a slice!
A slice? :confused: I think it's time you visit your motherland again, Judith ;)

How to eat a funnel cake

Going for the limit

My niece was in Disney 2 months ago she sent me pictures of these funnel cakes and she said they were to die for.
I'm not so much a fan of doughnuts so I'm not sure if I would like them .
Except fresh doughnuts from the fair .. shit I'm slaverating now :D

Femme Fatale

Omg, Double Decker....one of my all time faves :love:

For our members around the globe:

View attachment 60015

And where the hell has this been all my life??? Why have I never seen this?!! :eek:

View attachment 60014
I’m moving to London. Haha. I bet that chocolate is tastier and healthier there.

Besides, watching the news this week, they can give me citizenship any day. Lol. Damn Brits are nice, but will put you in your place with their feistiness. Hahaha. The news this week has been entertaining.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
I’m moving to London. Haha. I bet that chocolate is tastier and healthier there.

Besides, watching the news this week, they can give me citizenship any day. Lol. Damn Brits are nice, but will put you in your place with their feistiness. Hahaha. The news this week has been entertaining.
Some of those protesters took things too far. I’m all for a peaceful protest, but to do it at a memorial service was shameful....an all time low, even for liberal lefties and Antifa.
Yesterday, I saw a man get set on by a group of them...he was alone, they threw milkshake over him and were right in his face.
Another old man alone was pushed to the floor and assaulted.
There have to be limits, and too many of these lefties are violent with nasty mouths.

Femme Fatale

Some of those protesters took things too far. I’m all for a peaceful protest, but to do it at a memorial service was shameful....an all time low, even for liberal lefties and Antifa.
Yesterday, I saw a man get set on by a group of them...he was alone, they threw milkshake over him and were right in his face.
Another old man alone was pushed to the floor and assaulted.
There have to be limits, and too many of these lefties are violent with nasty mouths.
:eek: Wow! They didn’t show that part. Only saw the parts of the Duchess winking, and all the trolling.

That is a little too far. I’m the least political person you’ll ever meet. I’d never harm another person because of political affiliations. But with that happening, that is too far. I’m going to search it. I just saw all the trolling from Twitter.

Brasilgirl

Yes !! Don't you think it should be shaped like that to be called a funnel cake ? Now after all this cake talking iv just had to eat bloody chocolate , couldn't decide which one so I had caramel , twirl and a bloody double decker I'm fuming with myself :D:Evil:
I think the cake batter is poured into the oil using a funnel. That is where the name comes from.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Never needed money or jewellery or any crap. He couldn't even manage that.
Probably for the best.....their jewellery has a habit of turning the skin green :D

My rat bought me many gifts, most of them cheap and tacky, though I appreciated the thought at the time....until I realised that rule of thumb, the gifts followed a beating.

I love olives, and after a family olive picking session, he bought me this vile, PLASTIC broach!!
I was supposed to wear it on my coat, but thank God...every time he tried to put it on there, it bent out of shape......somebody was sure looking out for me :D

5733F555-8986-4877-812E-B726D00F546F.jpeg

You got the best, chick: Freedom, a real man, love, foreign travel.....and a cake I ain’t never heard of before!! :D
Give me that every day of the week over gifts given with no meaning, be they tacky or expensive :love:

I still have that vile broach somewhere :D

Free at last

Probably for the best.....their jewellery has a habit of turning the skin green :D

My rat bought me many gifts, most of them cheap and tacky, though I appreciated the thought at the time....until I realised that rule of thumb, the gifts followed a beating.

I love olives, and after a family olive picking session, he bought me this vile, PLASTIC broach!!
I was supposed to wear it on my coat, but thank God...every time he tried to put it on there, it bent out of shape......somebody was sure looking out for me :D

View attachment 60016

You got the best, chick: Freedom, a real man, love, foreign travel.....and a cake I ain’t never heard of before!! :D
Give me that every day of the week over gifts given with no meaning, be they tacky or expensive :love:

I have 3 more weeks then back to reality!
Not looking forward to returning but have stuff to sort out. Have loved my time here and will no doubt be spending a lot of time here from now on.
How do you get past the gossiping? And people being judgemental??

Judithlyn

View attachment 60016

Hahaha....Lol This made me truly lol! THE gifts....oh the lovely gifts! :rolleyes:I received many gifts from gaudy dresses :Geek:to some way out there funky pants, and of course....silver and gold :speechless:(think the Christmas song).... Chanel ear rings too!:D The obligatory stuffed camel, some basket thingee, dates, some date cakes, spices, and cans of that hot stuff...harissa! Each trip, I got loads of gifts! :confused:Why? ;)The necklaces all broke, and I seemed to be allergic to all of the jewelry. I broke out in horrible rashes and turned green! Ho, ho, ho.....green giant!:D
......and I completely agree....give me the real heart and sincere words over cheap or expensive gifts any day of the week! :thumbsup:

Judithlyn

How do you get past the gossiping? And people being judgemental??
Welcome to the South! They do not mean it badly. They look at you and talk about you because they care! Take it compassionately and meant as kindness. Smaller towns don’t have much action. When a new person arrives, they usually are treated like celebrities! The South is very friendly too. We speak to everybody even though we probably don’t know 75% of them. Just smile, say hi, and keep walking. The “thaw” will melt and you will be accepted. Southern culture is different, but truly warm and friendly. Don’t forget that it is in the “Bible Belt” meaning don’t talk politics, about abortion, or any of the sensitive hot topics! It’s best to just stay completely neutral on all of those subjects! Welcome to the South....even though I’ve been away from there for 25 years!

Heidi

Administrator
Don’t forget that it is in the “Bible Belt” meaning don’t talk politics, about abortion, or any of the sensitive hot topics! It’s best to just stay completely neutral on all of those subjects!
When pigs fly :coffee:
“Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself.”

Judithlyn

When pigs fly :coffee:
“Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself.”
You know me....I totally agree with what you just said. I’m certainly not silent on speaking out against wrongs...like rats. My advice to her was on how to fit in with the locals. I respect everybody’s beliefs and expect the same to me as long as it does not involve prejudice, bullying, racism, or denying anybody their basic human rights. I try to live in peace with everybody. I don’t sit still to hurting innocent people though. That’s when I do stand up and speak out. Kids and animals can’t have a bigger supporter and ally than me. Bullies and these nasty Tunisian rats won’t have a bigger crusader against them either. I detest this evil stuff! Hurting people down to the core of their very souls is absolutely barbaric! I still have more to preach from the mountaintops regarding these evil monsters!:thumbsup::)

Going for the limit

Welcome to the South! They do not mean it badly. They look at you and talk about you because they care! Take it compassionately and meant as kindness. Smaller towns don’t have much action. When a new person arrives, they usually are treated like celebrities! The South is very friendly too. We speak to everybody even though we probably don’t know 75% of them. Just smile, say hi, and keep walking. The “thaw” will melt and you will be accepted. Southern culture is different, but truly warm and friendly. Don’t forget that it is in the “Bible Belt” meaning don’t talk politics, about abortion, or any of the sensitive hot topics! It’s best to just stay completely neutral on all of those subjects! Welcome to the South....even though I’ve been away from there for 25 years!
But is this not just as bad as Tunisia fucked up ideas?

Judithlyn

But is this not just as bad as Tunisia fucked up ideas?
No similarities at all. The people in the South will not lie to you. They are real and sincere to your face or behind your back, usually. Rats, as we all know, lie and cheat nonstop! Big big differences!

Heidi

Administrator
No similarities at all. The people in the South will not lie to you.
Are you sure ;)

How to Lie Like a Southerner

Telling exaggerated stories isn’t just fun—it’s part of Southern heritage.

The Bold-Faced Liars’ Showdown in Laurinburg, North Carolina, brings together ambitious liars willing to put their storytelling chops to the test. It’s just one of the handful of bona fide lying festivals across the South—see also the Texas State Liars Contest in November and the Mountain Mack Liar’s Contest each spring in Virginia.

Top Bottom