Anouar Ben khalifa

Mystery

So how about;

Bubble and squeak ?
Welsh Rarebit?
Scotch eggs
Yorkshire pudding
Digging deep now - scallions and mash?[/QUOTE

I love bovril on toast. I drink beef oxo cubes.
Spotted dick with custard yummy.
Bread and butter pudding.
Fried mars bars in batter.
Any thing is better than the shit I had to eat in north Africa.

Judithlyn

We have Bangors and Mash, chicken tiki Marsala, pasta with bolognese sauce, Beef Stew with Yorkshire Puddings, Fish &Chips with smashed peas, and every now and then....Beef Wellington! In the dessert area....Apple-Rhubarb Crumble, Bread Pudding, and Bananas Flambé. Do I pass the British food test? :)

North African food.....tuna fish on everything! I got really sick of tuna fish! The tomato sauce got a little tiresome too! :sick:

Bostons

Yeah, like traditional pie, mash and liquor sauce....never got my head round jellied eels though :sick:
Jellied eels? That sounds positively disgusting!

On edit: We have some gross stuff too...especially in the South. Pickled pigs feet comes to mind. *vomit* If you are traveling along country roads you can usually find a gas station that sells them by the foot in a big huge glass jar!

tipme

Exactly!! I gave him so many chances but his attitude was/is he can do as he likes it's not my business. Even when we didn't speak for 3 month he told his friend he just needed to keep treating me badly and I would go back to him and apologise. Like a fool I did. Because anything was better than the emotional abuse

tipme

In a abusive realiship the beatings you forget at the time no but the mental abuse is worse stays with you for life you can't take back words. But my mum was right get them when there sleeping. A couple of digs to the head I gave bk when the bastard was sleeping. The best I did was I made a pie with dog food god I smiled from ear to ear lol

Mystery

They are all the same, mine would tell me that his friends said I abandoned him if I didn't give him money. If I didn't do his visa.
So I told him they were all correct.
Do I care about his friends NOPE. :eek:
His friends got nothing and neither do he now..
Life is good.. :p

Mystery

In a abusive realiship the beatings you forget at the time no but the mental abuse is worse stays with you for life you can't take back words. But my mum was right get them when there sleeping. A couple of digs to the head I gave bk when the bastard was sleeping. The best I did was I made a pie with dog food god I smiled from ear to ear lol
Haha I love it.. :D:D

tipme

I deleted everyone the same day I left so that's why they are angry. But I did it to protect them from the fallout of was was coming. He is their son. And I didn't want to put them in the middle. Backfired on me though
My time here has been great. I've had lots of time to think and gather myself. All I ever wanted was a quiet life and too be loved. Never needed money or jewellery or any crap. He couldn't even manage that.
Always the way. Yet true saying treat them mean keep them keen. Always the nice girls get treated like shite. And the biggest whores get took by the hand treat their men like dirt and the men worship them

Free at last

First of all, I want to say.....I love your name, it made me smile. Yes, you are free....as free as a bird....and I am so incredibly happy for you :love:
I am not happy for what you suffered, but happy and so damn proud that you found the strength to reclaim your freedom.

Second....I want to wish you a big welcome back to the forum :) I don’t know if you still read the forum for all these years, but it’s a very different kinda forum to back in 2010, as we have become more and more bezness savvy.

And third....omg, WHAT A BASTARD!!! Both of the men you mention :Evil:

You are proof of how long these rats play the game for, enabling them to save the funds for the surgically reconstructed ‘virgin’ wife.
You are more proof of how violent and controlling they are.

I am so happy that you had the courage to come forward after all these years, to swallow your pride, and admit you married a dirty, scamming rat.

I hope you find real strength and happiness with us here, I hope you always feel supported, never judged :)

Which one of the blokes in the car is yours? The one with a beard? We will need to block the face out of the one that isn’t a rat....I’m happy to do that if it helps :)
Thanks for your kind words. It's been a hard 4 months since I left. Learned behaviour over many years is proving hard to stop.
I was told today that he's devastated that I left him and broken. Too little too late. I could never go back.
They are both rats! I made the post about both of them. The other is islamically married to my sister. The two of them are poison together. There is no way they should be friends!

tipme

I deleted everyone the same day I left so that's why they are angry. But I did it to protect them from the fallout of was was coming. He is their son. And I didn't want to put them in the middle. Backfired on me though
My time here has been great. I've had lots of time to think and gather myself. All I ever wanted was a quiet life and too be loved. Never needed money or jewellery or any crap. He couldn't even manage that.
welll thats always the way.i hope his new wife is so materialisited, her family have many brothers so if he steps out of line ,he will get a good beating.she wants everything, she works him into the ground to provide.hes not able to get her pregnant and she leaves him for someone that can, now thats what sounds like karma

Megane

Thanks for your kind words. It's been a hard 4 months since I left. Learned behaviour over many years is proving hard to stop.
I was told today that he's devastated that I left him and broken. Too little too late. I could never go back.
They are both rats! I made the post about both of them. The other is islamically married to my sister. The two of them are poison together. There is no way they should be friends!
I've yet to know of a Tunisian being devastated for reasons of love or regret, they are only ever upset that they've been seen for what they are. The learned behaviours will stop eventually and you will become a version of you that you want to be moving forward. The old you has gone through too much to ever be the same person again but you have survived and found the strength to get out of that life so you will rise from this a stronger woman and a force to be reckoned with x

Femme Fatale

Really? Well, being a common as muck, North London gal....I order my Spotted Dick with immense pride :p
Haha.

Soeaking of London. I was watching Diva Brides on Netflix 2 days ago. Let me say, we Americans ain’t got nothing on those UK gals. Lol. Wish the man was Air Force, so he could get stationed in Lakeheath. I’d love to spend 4 years over there, but we will probably end up in Europe at one of the Army bases there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom