anyone know a Mario?

Bex

Two years between us, met him in the August when I was there for two weeks, I went back and spent another week with him in the October, going back in the December but we speak everyday

Croydon girl

Two years between us, met him in the August when I was there for two weeks, I went back and spent another week with him in the October, going back in the December but we speak everyday
I suppose you are paying for all this backward and forwarding?! Where will you stay in December? End of season there now!

simple

Ratslayer
My advice is just treat it like a holiday romance and head for the hills...I would bet a million pounds hes no good .Every two months you visit and you talk everyday,,,Going a bit fast by anyones standard..

Bex

It’s worked out pretty cheap, I use sky scanner for flights last minute and I’ve found a lot of hotels still open and cheap as it’s out of season

simple

Ratslayer
It’s worked out pretty cheap, I use sky scanner for flights last minute and I’ve found a lot of hotels still open and cheap as it’s out of season
Its not the cheapness ,i used to get flights for £20 return sometimes,Its the speed ,this is going to fast and hes already getting you hooked ,by talking everyday ,Its becoming a habit and its going to drive you crazy ,if in the future he dosnt contact you for a couple of days ,,,You need your fix of love bombing,,,And hes playing you right now .

Croydon girl

Its not the cheapness ,i used to get flights for £20 return sometimes,Its the speed ,this is going to fast and hes already getting you hooked ,by talking everyday ,Its becoming a habit and its going to drive you crazy ,if in the future he dosnt contact you for a couple of days ,,,You need your fix of love bombing,,,And hes playing you right now .
I agree!

simple

Ratslayer
And to be fair he paid for most things whilst I was there
I know hes not forcing you to go ,its your own choice ,Because at the moment it feels like paradise ,The opportunity to visit a different country ,meet up with a man who seems besoted by you ,treats you like a princess..Dont be taken in ,,its a fools paradise and he will make you pay eventually ...Its not right for a Muslim to be doing this,,Even if you havnt had sex yet ,Its not what he should be doing with a tourist

Bex

My rota is pretty easy to work around, I’m management so il do a fourteen day week then take 6 days off ect. Just each time we went out he paid food drinks taxis ect. I’ve been through his phone as spent every night with him in his room, never had texts from any woman never phone calls from women, as for the Muslim thing, he never said he followed the religion

simple

Ratslayer
My rota is pretty easy to work around, I’m management so il do a fourteen day week then take 6 days off ect. Just each time we went out he paid food drinks taxis ect. I’ve been through his phone as spent every night with him in his room, never had texts from any woman never phone calls from women, as for the Muslim thing, he never said he followed the religion
It all sounds to good to be true dosnt it,,,My ex had three different phones ,all different numbers, hes already slept with you ,not a good thing.As for not following religion ,That has to be the biggest lie and one they all say ,also he must hate Tunisian girls .He has been raised and educated as a muslim ,if he dosnt pray 5 times a day he will still have to follow the doctrine ,They cant just turn their back on it .I wonder if he would be happy if his sister slept with a man while she was on holiday ,,,Dont fall for his bullshit ,Hes a rat ,He should treat you like he treats Tunisian women ,with respect ..

Croydon girl

It all sounds to good to be true dosnt it,,,My ex had three different phones ,all different numbers, hes already slept with you ,not a good thing.As for not following religion ,That has to be the biggest lie and one they all say ,also he must hate Tunisian girls .He has been raised and educated as a muslim ,if he dosnt pray 5 times a day he will still have to follow the doctrine ,They cant just turn their back on it .I wonder if he would be happy if his sister slept with a man while she was on holiday ,,,Dont fall u ,not a good thing.As for not following religion ,That has to be the biggest lie and one they all say ,also he must hate Tunisian girls .He has been raised and educated as a muslim ,if he dosnt pray 5 times a day he will still have to follow the doctrine ,They cant just turn their back on it .I wonder if he would be happy if his sister slept with a man while she was on holiday ,,,Dont fall for his bullshit ,Hes a rat ,He should treat you like he treats Tuniswomen ,with respect ..
yes and they all want to marry their tunisian virgin girl! No decent tunisian man would act as your bloke is doing, they are all muslims and we are infidels, this goes against the quran, he is a rat!

ismail

I know hes not forcing you to go ,its your own choice ,Because at the moment it feels like paradise ,The opportunity to visit a different country ,meet up with a man who seems besoted by you ,treats you like a princess..Dont be taken in ,,its a fools paradise and he will make you pay eventually ...Its not right for a Muslim to be doing this,,Even if you havnt had sex yet ,Its not what he should be doing with a tourist
Just one thing to say : paying for wife/girlfriend is nothing to do with muslim or islam. It's just known as arabs are much generous that pays everything for their wifes and it's not a tradition here in Tunisia, In most cases Tunisians couple shares the bills. Only if it's a meeting in a good place, in this case the man should pay all or his wife will make him pays the idea of going out lol

ismail

what i have to say to you Bex is just stay on guard, it might be a technique to make a good impression for him then he can change step by step getting closer to what he want. He can be like that for a whole 2 years so you can trust him and then start asking what he want

Croydon girl

My rota is pretty easy to work around, I’m management so il do a fourteen day eek then take 6 days off ect. Just each time we went out he paid food drinks taxis ect. I’ve been through his phone as spent every night with him in his room, never had texts from any woman never phone calls from women, as for the Muslim thing, he never said he followed the religion
You spent every night with him in his room!? It is not the done thing in tunisia for unmarried couples to do this! He is a rat!

Bex

I went back to my room early each morning, I just think there is good and bad everywhere, il stay on guard of course; I was just praying there wouldn’t be a girl pipe up on here saying oh yeah he’s my boyfriend. So far so good I guess!

simple

Ratslayer
Just one thing to say : paying for wife/girlfriend is nothing to do with muslim or islam. It's just known as arabs are much generous that pays everything for their wifes and it's not a tradition here in Tunisia, In most cases Tunisians couple shares the bills. Only if it's a meeting in a good place, in this case the man should pay all or his wife will make him pays the idea of going out lol
Its not just arabs ,,Its the gentelmenly thing to do ,to pay .Even in Europe we expect the man to pay for most things .I think it is a tradition in Tunisia for the man to pay for everything..Married couples may share the bills etc ,sometimes the woman may even seem to be the boss .But generally men are the head of the household .

simple

Ratslayer
I went back to my room early each morning, I just think there is good and bad everywhere, il stay on guard of course; I was just praying there wouldn’t be a girl pipe up on here saying oh yeah he’s my boyfriend. So far so good I guess!
Oh my days !!! So far so bad ...His real name is Hitchem ,,and his stage name is Mario...He may have changed his stage name numerous times . Go in the search bar at the top and type in Mario ,see how many come up ,,

Croydon girl

It is still unacceptable to be alone with him, he wouldn't do this with a tunisian girl, he knows what rules are there!

Bex

I’ve looked through all the search bar ones and he’s not come up in it. Why is it such a big thing that he must obey the religion? I was brought up strictly to be Roman Catholic but as soon as I was old enough to make my own decisions I didn’t follow the faith anymore. Is it not possible that he just doesn’t follow the Muslim faith? I have a friend that is Irish and has a Tunisian husband who moved over to England for her