anyone know a Mario?

simple

Ratslayer
Got married with european?
No a Tunisian ,who he introduced to me as his cousin ,,They really are scum ,there is now bottom to how low they sink ..A member on here once said ,that her rat actually took her to see his mother or fathers grave ,showed her some random grave ,when in fact she /he was still alive .All because she doubted that he need money for funeral expenses ..I cant understand how they sleep at night .

couscous

No a Tunisian ,who he introduced to me as his cousin ,,They really are scum ,there is now bottom to how low they sink ..A member on here once said ,that her rat actually took her to see his mother or fathers grave ,showed her some random grave ,when in fact she /he was still alive .All because she doubted that he need money for funeral expenses ..I cant understand how they sleep at night .
Nice happy marriage hhhhhhh -he got what he deserved!!!

Liona

Rat Expert
I am seriously think they are lacking some element(s) for being supposed as humain being. Something was definitely missed in rats embryos.

Jisela

Rat Expert
The problem is not him being good or bad but how attached you are going to get to him.
Experienced members warned you about the risks he seems to be a senior potential rat, on top of that with a higher position in the hotel... even with daily monitoring there are always things we discover little by little, how much are you willing to sacrifice for him ? (Time, love, money, life...)
Distance doesn’t help.

These men are just the same as the ones in our countries, the only difference is how they demonstrate their love to us. It is like brainwash, witchcraft, drugs and we get hooked on that.

We can all end up with good or bad surprises there is no rule at all and no one can tell you what is going to happen in the future. Just probabilities...
Please be VERY careful, enjoy his company but don’t rely too much on this fairytale and never let him be a priority !
I would say most men/rats in Tunisia don’t have STD testing. It’s not a standard. So, consider that when you’re with him!

smiley

I’ve looked through all the search bar ones and he’s not come up in it. Why is it such a big thing that he must obey the religion? I was brought up strictly to be Roman Catholic but as soon as I was old enough to make my own decisions I didn’t follow the faith anymore. Is it not possible that he just doesn’t follow the Muslim faith? I have a friend that is Irish and has a Tunisian husband who moved over to England for her
We all know that the only thing a tunisian man want is a visa to get out of their country...I was married to o e myself...

smiley

man to pay for everything is not a tradition in tunisia either , if a man want to look like a gentelman he will pay.And i bet all my money if all those rats know a thing about a gentelman
Lucky you who got a man that paied for everything
In my case i had to pay for everything,even my own wedding
Im so happy i throwed that paracite out of my home

simple

Ratslayer
Oh the plot thickens. Let’s hope she’s talking about someone completely different..
She proberly is ,,But you must realise that Mario is in contact with women 24/7 ,from all round the world .Animators have a bad reputation ,even with Tunisians ,its viewed as dirty ,forbidden .Do you honestly believe you are the only one in his life .

Jisela

Rat Expert
You might have to switch the last name with the first name, check VK, and do a google search. Put in the phone number, google search, etc. Do you have a private investigator as a friend, or trusted male advisor?

I remember when I was in denial living in the country. Tunisia is not a romantic utopia... I hope you figure everything out soon.

Croydon girl

You might have to switch the last name with the first name, check VK, and do a google search. Put in the phone number, google search, etc. Do you have a private investigator as a friend, or trusted male advisor?

I remember when I was in denial living in the country. Tunisia is not a romantic utopia... I hope you figure everything out soon.
Or completely different names!

Bex

What’s VK?

Jisela

Rat Expert
They will take from other nations that are less economically stable but prefer financial/visa target(s) from the aforementioned countries.

simple

Ratslayer
Ha no you are very right. I know his real name. I’ve searched Facebook and can’t find any other accounts for him
@Bex we might sound negative ,even though hes not on here,but we are trying to save you from a nasty experience.It is rare for an animator to be honest .Prehaps he hasnt asked for money yet because he gets it from other tourists.Its difficult for a Tunisian to get visas to Europe,USA,canada etc ,Even the ones with regular jobs,or on a higher wage ,get rejected .Dont put to much faith in him,they have ways of covering their tracks and all his friends and family are in on the scam as well ..

see clearly

Junior Rat Expert
I’ve looked through all the search bar ones and he’s not come up in it. Why is it such a big thing that he must obey the religion? I was brought up strictly to be Roman Catholic but as soon as I was old enough to make my own decisions I didn’t follow the faith anymore. Is it not possible that he just doesn’t follow the Muslim faith? I have a friend that is Irish and has a Tunisian husband who moved over to England for her
Nothing that has been said as evidence of his "goodness" is convincing me. Sadly the fact that he is an animator may be all you have to go on and the baddest rats are those that are not obvious he possibly wants a visa and scam marriage and he's building up the story of trust for you. It's sad but we cant use standards from more western countries to define them. I suspect he will propose very soon. Not being in the gallery means nothing, paying for things when you are there means nothing, the fact that you seem to have a good job and from another country is something and he is an animator a very low job is something also. Good luck I know it may seem like the lady and the tramp cartoon or a romance of falling in love between two socioeconomic groups but there are millions of rats loads of them and sadly we just mean money or a passport to them.