Anyone know Ala

Jaybee

Does anyone know Ala from Hammament? currently a barman in the Steigenberger Marhaba Hotel previously in the Phenicia, the next door hotel.

Croydon girl

Yes but another worker at his hotel has been saying things to me about him. I'm not sure who to believe.
I would believe the other worker! But saying that, the other worker is probably a rat too! Hotels are full of rats, they meet dozens of girls over the holiday seasons, don't trust any of them, they have many girls on the go at the same time!

Jaybee

Yes I know some do but I like him. The other one was interested in me but I liked him only as a friend. Once he found out about Ala he has tried to say things at every opportunity. The latest is that apparently Ala has asked him to spy on me to find out if I have money otherwise he will find someone else. The bickering between the two of them finally got to me today and I blocked both. I just wondered if anyone else knows him.

simple

Ratslayer
Yes I know some do but I like him. The other one was interested in me but I liked him only as a friend. Once he found out about Ala he has tried to say things at every opportunity. The latest is that apparently Ala has asked him to spy on me to find out if I have money otherwise he will find someone else. The bickering between the two of them finally got to me today and I blocked both. I just wondered if anyone else knows him.
Just keep them blocked ,,Neither of then are interested in anything but money or visa..Its a game and your falling for it ."Saboutage" is one of their favourite words .Dont believe either of them and im sorry you like one in particular ,but dont get involved .They all do it ,not some but all who interact with tourists .Its slow season now ,so not enough tourists to go around .Please just keep them blocked .

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Don't trust the other worker either - he is reeling you in so that you start thinking he is nice and you will start believing him. It's another tactic they use!

MH x

Amira

Rat Expert
There are girls sex and fun for all of them. Who is who nobody knows. Who is around the next corner nobody knows. Who does he meet when you are on the plane home nobody knows? They are not good and I have heard that they often have bets on who has any girls and he is a hero.

Jaybee

Don't trust the other worker either - he is reeling you in so that you start thinking he is nice and you will start believing him. It's another tactic they use!

MH x
I don't think the co worker is a nice person now, on reflection he's been planting the seeds of doubt as soon as I told him I wasn't interested in him and was with Ala. I dont know if Ala has actually done anything wrong or is planning anything bad it's just now I can't trust in case there is any truth in any of the allegations

Amira

Rat Expert
I don't think the co worker is a nice person now, on reflection he's been planting the seeds of doubt as soon as I told him I wasn't interested in him and was with Ala. I dont know if Ala has actually done anything wrong or is planning anything bad it's just now I can't trust in case there is any truth in any of the allegations
They are tourist boys and you probably won't be one of many girls sitting in Europe wondering what he does.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Trust me he/both are playing with you. Read the threads on here, you will soon see you're not alone.

Thank God you have started to see them for what they are.

You're a smart woman and that is why you are here. I had no clue until I joined TLR - don't let them fool you anymore.

MH x

simple

Ratslayer
You wont know what Ala is planning ,untill its too late..He wont do anything wrong ,untill the time is right for him,,you wont dig up dirt ,untill your rose coloured glasses come off,because you wont believe the evidence and by making excuses for him and defending him ,draws you closer to him.As we have all said ,its game for rats and this stratergy is consistant to rat behaviour.You are marked as a victim ,but untill you start to feel the pain that loving a rat brings ,you wont be told otherwise.There are over 2,000 members on here ,each with distressing and gut wrenching stories ,but all have stated the same story in relation to the begining of their encounters with rats,,he was a gentle man ,he hasnt done anything wrong ,dosnt ask for money ,speakes to me everyday etc etc ..

Jaybee

Thank you for your advice its ok he will stay blocked, it's hard as I'm hurt at the moment but it's been 24 hours now. I've read all of the stuff on here as I've been a member since May when I was with my previous tunisian boyfriend. So I thought I knew better this time. But if anyone does know of him please message me.

Croydon girl

Thank you for your advice its ok he will stay blocked, it's hard as I'm hurt at the moment but it's been 24 hours now. I've read all of the stuff on here as I've been a member since May when I was with my previous tunisian boyfriend. So I thought I knew better this time. But if anyone does know of him please message me.
Are you older than him? Do you have children? How long were you with your last tunisian boyfriend? How did you meet that one? Well done, block the lot of them! No good comes from being with any of them!

simple

Ratslayer
Im sorry your hurting .Its harder comming to terms with the fact that you made the wrong choice twice.I also was involved with two tunisians ,as i didnt want to tarr all with the same brush ,believing that not all can be rats .Both of mine had nothing to do with the tourist industry ,so thought i was safe ,but it is the Tunisian mindset that tourists are cheap immoral and have lots of money ..so it dosnt matter if they get used .And when they come to Tunisia its the tourist that corrupts the men of their country ,so we deserve everything we get .Dont be fooled by them and keep them blocked xx

Jaybee

They are all blocked. Yes I met the first on holiday and had another holiday booked but we fell out and I changed the booking at the last minute so I went alone to a different resort. There were lots of obvious rats there but there was one who seemed ok and he took me out a few times, nothing happened with him (although he tried) but I later found out he was married so I've put him in the Media Section. I met Ala there and was immediately attracted to him and forgot all my upset over my previous boyfriend.

Croydon girl

They are all blocked. Yes I met the first on holiday and had another holiday booked but we fell out and I changed the booking at the last minute so I went alone to a different resort. There were lots of obvious rats there but there was one who seemed ok and he took me out a few times, nothing happened with him (although he tried) but I later found out he was married so I've put him in the Media Section. I met Ala there and was immediately attracted to him and forgot all my upset over my previous boyfriend.
you have 2 rats in the gallery, one picture looks like a wedding photo, is that you?

Jaybee

No Im not married. I've put 3 rats in the gallery. 2 from the Iberostar in Mahdia, both seedy waiters who were pestering me throughout my first holiday. Anis and Yassine, it was Yassine that got married in October so he obviously cheating while engaged.
Fethi is the other in the gallery, he's from Hammamet and was the waiter who would take me out then I found out he was married with one child and another on the way.

Croydon girl

No Im not married. I've put 3 rats in the gallery. 2 from the Iberostar in Mahdia, both seedy waiters who were pestering me throughout my first holiday. Anis and Yassine, it was Yassine that got married in October so he obviously cheating while engaged.
Fethi is the other in the gallery, he's from Hammamet and was the waiter who would take me out then I found out he was married with one child and another on the way.
Good god!! Do u just go on holiday to meet blokes? Surely by now you know they are all lying, cheating RATS!!!!

Jaybee

Good god!! Do u just go on holiday to meet blokes? Surely by now you know they are all lying, cheating RATS!!!!
NO! Of course not. I've only been twice and not looking to meet anyone but I met my first boyfriend straight away. When he wasn't around I was pestered by those 2 in the gallery. I knew they were rats so thats why I put them in there to warn others. I was due to go on the 2nd holiday with that same boyfriend but as I previously explained we fell out just before. I couldn't get my money back but I could change it so I went as far away was possible from him. This was the Hammermet hotel where there were many rats which I avoided, however Fethi appeared to be friendly and I wanted to visit the bars and he took me. If I had known he was married I would not have gone and that is why he is added to the gallery.

simple

Ratslayer
There like flies round honey !! No tourist is safe ,the shops ,the hotels they are everywhere trying to get your attention ." Where you from ,come look my shop ,beautiful lady coffee ,coffee ,dont break my heart " Scum bags the lot of em !!!

Croydon girl

NO! Of course not. I've only been twice and not looking to meet anyone but I met my first boyfriend straight away. When he wasn't around I was pestered by those 2 in the gallery. I knew they were rats so thats why I put them in there to warn others. I was due to go on the 2nd holiday with that same boyfriend but as I previously explained we fell out just before. I couldn't get my money back but I could change it so I went as far away was possible from him. This was the Hammermet hotel where there were many rats which I avoided, however Fethi appeared to be friendly and I wanted to visit the bars and he took me. If I had known he was married I would not have gone and that is why he is added to the gallery.
So now its Ala?