Anyone know Ala

Josy

No Im not married. I've put 3 rats in the gallery. 2 from the Iberostar in Mahdia, both seedy waiters who were pestering me throughout my first holiday. Anis and Yassine, it was Yassine that got married in October so he obviously cheating while engaged.
Fethi is the other in the gallery, he's from Hammamet and was the waiter who would take me out then I found out he was married with one child and another on the way.
Iberostar in Mahdia also has such a rat nest. This rat Yassine married a German. I know only because I've heard a conversation between my Ex rat Slaheddin Attia and him.

Amira

Rat Expert
They are all blocked. Yes I met the first on holiday and had another holiday booked but we fell out and I changed the booking at the last minute so I went alone to a different resort. There were lots of obvious rats there but there was one who seemed ok and he took me out a few times, nothing happened with him (although he tried) but I later found out he was married so I've put him in the Media Section. I met Ala there and was immediately attracted to him and forgot all my upset over my previous boyfriend.
Unfortunately, it is common to meet someone when you are in a vulnerable situation. Everyone make mistakes .

Wannahelpu

Yes I know some do but I like him. The other one was interested in me but I liked him only as a friend. Once he found out about Ala he has tried to say things at every opportunity. The latest is that apparently Ala has asked him to spy on me to find out if I have money otherwise he will find someone else. The bickering between the two of them finally got to me today and I blocked both. I just wondered if anyone else knows him.
Friend, he will be prince charming until u fall in love and no longer doubt that you can trust him. Then it may be late. Don't get involved with Arab men, you don't know what they think about women who are not Muslim. Listen to what we're warning you. Really. Good if someone had opened my eyes before he revealed himself.

Last edited:

Amira

Rat Expert
They are difficult to know because if they are good actors then it will be almost impossible to discover the truth. Words are one thing but the actions can tell a lot more and what friends he associates with. They often choose women from their own mother.

Poppy

Yes I know some do but I like him. The other one was interested in me but I liked him only as a friend. Once he found out about Ala he has tried to say things at every opportunity. The latest is that apparently Ala has asked him to spy on me to find out if I have money otherwise he will find someone else. The bickering between the two of them finally got to me today and I blocked both. I just wondered if anyone else knows him.
"Yes I know some do but I like him. The other one was interested in me but I liked him only". Aha, you like him but he doesn't like you. They are all the same. According to them, they have the right to lie and rip off anybody who is not a Muslim. It is allowed and even encouraged in their religion to lie and use foreigners for their personal benefits.