april

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by april, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Agreed. And don't trust the mother :thumbsup:

Liona, juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  2. april

april Member

he too scared to do anything truly the only thing he brave at is cheating not no more everyone will know

3. april

april Member

his mum is lovely

4. Mango Chutney

Yes, I thought that too....I thought MIL was my friend, a gentle, friendly, harmless soul, but she wasn't, she was condoning her sons scam....they all do.

The MIL's are the worse in the book, in my opinion, traitorous bitches that offer you a roof, cook your meals, fix your wounds, wash your clothes, have nights sharing photo albums with you, paint nails with you, accompany you on walks, tell you they love you, that you are the best thing that happened to their son, that you are their daughter, blah blah :rolleyes:

It's all bullshit. Sounds like the MIL has fooled you as well as the MIL I lived with did, so I repeat, do not trust the mother!

5. april

april Member

what's your story mango

6. Marymary99

Marymary99 Member

While I am not overly familiar with Tunisian culture, I am very familiar with scamming culture in many countries and the MIL seems to be playing a specific role that in scamming circles is called "the friendly". It is this person's job in the scam to be amiable, friendly and available to the mark (victim). This person isn't there to ever reveal themselves as hard or to ask for money, etc. Why? Because when the victim is upset with the rat, blocks him, etc.the "friendly" becomes their way to keep tabs and work their way back in. You might think your MIL is different, but this is a role that occurs in nearly every scamming gang (family or otherwise) in almost every country scammers operate. Please do not be fooled by it.

Liona, magic, Tiger and 5 others like this.
  7. Mango Chutney

A lot of my story is here:

https://www.tunisianloverats.com/th...ussem-aziz-husum-furuk-plus-other-names.4270/

You will find links to a gallery album and other threads specifically about my rat there too, though my story is all over the forum in dribs and drabs, as I gradually opened up more and more on different threads.
    It took me a while to open up about a lot of details....there are things I've still never written here, but you will get an idea about my rat and his scamming family from the main thread.
    This is spot on perfect :love:
    The siblings and cousins also should never be trusted.

AmberHeart, juicyfruit and Brasilgirl like this.
  8. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

And don't trust your friends fiance who helped with the message to his mum, likely he is a rat too.
    Did you keep a copy of the translation? If so it would be interesting to get it translated by someone here to find out what it really says ;)

Mango Chutney, Heidi and Brasilgirl like this.
  9. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

In fact they are the ones who enable them and support them, they got benefits and they don’t care their sons do whatever they have to do just to get the biggest part of the cake.

10. april

april Member

he was a lovely man shy I truly to this can't believe he did what he did .

Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  11. april

april Member

just having a why me day

12. Mango Chutney

They all seem like lovely men. Warm, affectionate, loving, kind, giving, sensitive etc.....but it's all a mask and that mask falls off with time.
    It is hard to believe, for all of us, but it happened.....and acceptance is key.
    His mother, family and friends...they all wore that mask, each and every one of them deceived me, you and every ex victim that met them.
    Ya, those days happen, they come and go...but eventually, they disappear :)

Brasilgirl, juicyfruit, Heidi and 2 others like this.
  13. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

It's not the best idea. Anyway, he is not able to understand how disgusting he is. You could just make him madly angry, and we all know their temper could cause many problems. If you tell him what you think of him it will not change his rotten nature. Of course it would give you some moral satisfaction, but please, do it from the safe place, from a distance. For example, you could send him some big letter.

Brasilgirl and juicyfruit like this.
  14. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

May be it's better to say : "he seemed to be a lovely man, was playing a role of lovely man".Think about this.

15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

troest.gif

Unbenannt.PNGmkut.PNG ;)

AmberHeart, Brasilgirl, april and 2 others like this.
  16. april

april Member

I deserve better I'm no one's second best his loss liona know him 7years never seen him raise his hand lived with him moody but never violent to me

17. april

april Member

thank you mango

Brasilgirl and Mango Chutney like this.
  18. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

You sure deserve better ! My rat was also a nice man, never raised his hand, always wanted to help and he didn’t ask for money. He also didn’t use me for his visa because he was already living in my country. But he is still a lying and cheating rat.
    But it makes it more difficult to forget him because he is basically a nice man.
    The only thing is that he lied and cheated for so many years and I also believe I deserve better.

19. Discovery

Discovery Well-Known Member

50 at least, and so ugly!!

yougogirl75 likes this.