are there any genuine ones??!

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
@Amelia, this is his thread. We've moved into toilet habits now, but if you go to page one, you will see this thread is about Zaid.

Masha

The problem is once they get to whichever promise land, they will seek out fellow Tunisians and they will start to behave like they did in Tunisia, they will want to spend most of their time away from home with their fellow Tunisians and this can cause massive resentment - the woman will naturally feel like he has used her to get to her country and sadly, its probably true, try and stop him seeing his friends and you will be accused of trying to control him, they want their old lifestyle in the new country along with other Tunisians, they will all come out of the woodwork, crawl out of their rat holes :)
Unless you make it clear he will be hit with a pan on his head ever time he is not subordinate hhh it might work

Masha

5 years is nothing, most of them go even for 10 years or even longer but you will never know what is going on in their minds. There is no limit in time for most of these bastards. Hope you'll be ok but watch your back every step of the way
You must have a strong personality and physical strength of a bull if you want to succeed in a relationship with one.

Masha

Awww thanku me too. I know but money and things don't interest me so if he was a jobless Englishman I probably wouldn't give it a second thought. I would support him to get a job etc. To be honest he has worked more than not anyway, he is a genuinely hard working man he's not a lazy boy
Once he is in ur country control where his money will go

Masha

Asking a woman for money is asking for problems when a tunisian does (and also other africans) because their culture is different. They have their pride and want to provide for their women. I know because I have been married for yearsssss with a central african. Giving them money is insulting them because of the way they grew up.
[/QUOTE]
Right. The problem is though that a Tunisian man deep in his heart will not perceive a western wife as a Tunisian wife. There is much more expected

Masha

Here we go - Islam rules :

A Muslim must first find an acceptable place away from standing water, or people's pathways or shade. They are advised that it is better to enter the area with the left foot, facing away from the Qiblah.

While on the toilet, one must remain silent. Talking, answering greetings or greeting others is strongly discouraged. When defecating together, two men cannot converse, nor look at each other's genitals. A man should not touch his genitals with the right hand. Eating any food while on the toilet is strictly forbidden.

The anus must be washed with water after defecating. Similarly, the penis and vulva must be washed with water after urinating. This washing is known as istinja. The Qur'an suggests that one should wash one's hands as well, which is discussed in verse 5:6.

When leaving the toilet, one is advised to leave with the right foot, and also say a prayer – "Praise be to Allah who relieved me of the filth and gave me relief." It is also reported in the hadith of Bukhari that whenever Muhammad went to the toilet, he said "In the name of Allah, O Allah! I seek refuge with You from all offensive and wicked things" (alternate translation: "from evil deeds and evil spirits").
Priceless hhh so why do they open fb and talk with one another while their shit and farts are exiting their arses...

magic

Me: Big twat, we've run out of toilet roll!

Houssem: I know, I'll get some later.

Me: But what if I need the toilet?

Houssem: (laughing) Well, you've just been to the toilet, what did you do?

Me: I only needed a big wee. I just showered my entire lower half, used shower gel, got dried and dressed again, but I can't have a shower every time I go for a wee! Can't you get some now please? What happens if I need 'the other' and not a wee? (I was almost crying! :D)

Houssem: Well just do what we do, use the hose.

Me: The hose? That thing on the wall? Is that what you use? You don't use toilet roll?

Houssem: No, we use the hose, what did you think we used?

Me: Well, we always have toilet roll, I assumed everyone used it.

Houssem: No, we use the hose. (He was really laughing!)

Me: I don't understand, how does this work? How do you know the shit has all gone if you can't see it? What if there are still bits stuck? How can you get it all out?

Houssem: Let me explain, after you finish sheeting, you spray the water from the hose, you use two fingers from the left hand to rub, this makes sure the sheet is all gone.

Me: Silence, face like this :eek::eek:

Houssem: Don't look at me like that, it's not disgusting, it's normal here.

Me: But big twat, you have hairs all around your butt, what if the shit gets stuck? How can you possibly know it's all gone??

Houssem: Well it's easy, you just feel them with your fingers and pull them out, this makes sure all the sheet is gone before you put your clothes back on.

Me: More silence, face like this :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Houssem: Stop looking like that!!

Me: You put your fingers in your own shit? :eek:

Houssem: It's not like that, you just have to use your fingers to make sure all the sheet is gone.

Me: Utter silence, face like this :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Houssem: Stoopid, don't look like that, you make me feel bad. It's normal, it's the way I was taught to clean the sheet since I was two. You just wash your hands afterwards.

Me: But big twat....we never have any soap!! :eek: You cook my food!! :eek:

Houssem: I will go and buy some toilet roll now.

He did, he got me my toilet roll :D:D
I think it's just him that does this, dirty rat

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
BARGAIN!!!! You can get a man or a woman....but Zaid is mine :thumbsup:

View attachment 33469

And fling in a pair of these beauts:

View attachment 33470

You can get two prostitutes!!
Yes, they do say Prada :D They literally cost one dinar!! :D
@Brasilgirl, it took a while....but I've found them!!! :D
Just open the second attachment, or go to page 4, post #83.....t'was the other pair (his brothers) had the back to front D....I can't find a pic of those ones :Cry: They wore each others :sick:

Brasilgirl

Just open the second attachment, or go to page 4, post #83.....t'was the other pair (his brothers) had the back to front D....I can't find a pic of those ones :Cry: They wore each others :sick:
:D Hahahaha. They look like cheap plastic. Just paste a cheap ‘Prada’ on them. Lol.
They wore each other’s? That’s classy.

Brasilgirl

Here’s the closest Prada shoe I could find.
USD $
8BBAAD8E-C903-49B4-9AB6-3ADC36EEEA30.jpeg

Think they might look good on rat feet?
The whole fam can share them. Lol

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
:D Hahahaha. They look like cheap plastic. Just paste a cheap ‘Prada’ on them. Lol.
They wore each other’s? That’s classy.
Ya, they were really flimsy, horrible things....always covered in dirt and dust from the streets and worn through the house.
Ya....they wore each others :sick:
They looked quite similar (the flip flops)...one pair had a slightly different colour, sometimes, I'd look at dickheads feet...and he'd be wearing one of each :D
I'm so embarrassed I was with that thing :oops:
Here’s the closest Prada shoe I could find.
USD $
View attachment 44903

Think they might look good on rat feet?
The whole fam can share them. Lol
Ewwwww, they are rank!! :D Yuck, haha! Would love to see the Tunisian fakes of those :D

Brasilgirl

Ya....they wore each others :sick:
They looked quite similar (the flip flops)...one pair had a slightly different colour, sometimes, I'd look at dickheads feet...and he'd be wearing one of each :D
I'm so embarrassed I was with that thing :oops:

Ewwwww, they are rank!! :D Yuck, haha! Would love to see the Tunisian fakes of those :D
They look a bit too elaborate for me. (I’m being polite because I have a friend who buys a lot of Prada)

They could mix and match. Lol. :p:D

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Me: Big twat, we've run out of toilet roll!

Houssem: I know, I'll get some later.

Me: But what if I need the toilet?

Houssem: (laughing) Well, you've just been to the toilet, what did you do?

Me: I only needed a big wee. I just showered my entire lower half, used shower gel, got dried and dressed again, but I can't have a shower every time I go for a wee! Can't you get some now please? What happens if I need 'the other' and not a wee? (I was almost crying! :D)

Houssem: Well just do what we do, use the hose.

Me: The hose? That thing on the wall? Is that what you use? You don't use toilet roll?

Houssem: No, we use the hose, what did you think we used?

Me: Well, we always have toilet roll, I assumed everyone used it.

Houssem: No, we use the hose. (He was really laughing!)

Me: I don't understand, how does this work? How do you know the shit has all gone if you can't see it? What if there are still bits stuck? How can you get it all out?

Houssem: Let me explain, after you finish sheeting, you spray the water from the hose, you use two fingers from the left hand to rub, this makes sure the sheet is all gone.

Me: Silence, face like this :eek::eek:

Houssem: Don't look at me like that, it's not disgusting, it's normal here.

Me: But big twat, you have hairs all around your butt, what if the shit gets stuck? How can you possibly know it's all gone??

Houssem: Well it's easy, you just feel them with your fingers and pull them out, this makes sure all the sheet is gone before you put your clothes back on.

Me: More silence, face like this :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Houssem: Stop looking like that!!

Me: You put your fingers in your own shit? :eek:

Houssem: It's not like that, you just have to use your fingers to make sure all the sheet is gone.

Me: Utter silence, face like this :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Houssem: Stoopid, don't look like that, you make me feel bad. It's normal, it's the way I was taught to clean the sheet since I was two. You just wash your hands afterwards.

Me: But big twat....we never have any soap!! :eek: You cook my food!! :eek:

Houssem: I will go and buy some toilet roll now.

He did, he got me my toilet roll :D:D
@AngelikEyes.....this was how I discovered what the hose was for.....I was traumatised!! :p
It's on page six.

Brasilgirl

@AngelikEyes.....this was how I discovered what the hose was for.....I was traumatised!! :p
It's on page six.
:eek::eek::eek:
I defiantly know I would not survive there!
We have a hose by the toilet in Brasil. But that is for when it’s messy and you can rinse. We still use toilet paper and we have a bidet in each bathroom as well. I can’t imagine using my fingers. Even with washing.
Eeewwwww. :eek:

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
I defiantly know I would not survive there!
I guess I coped a bit better because I grew up in squalor, had also been homeless, so my immune system was good and my standards were not high (as can be seen by my rat). My only must haves abroad are a clean bed, a clean bathroom and somewhere to charge my camera battery :)
Anybody used to a high standard of living would struggle to adapt very much.

Brasilgirl

I guess I coped a bit better because I grew up in squalor, had also been homeless, so my immune system was good and my standards were not high (as can be seen by my rat). My only must haves abroad are a clean bed, a clean bathroom and somewhere to charge my camera battery :)
Anybody used to a high standard of living would struggle to adapt very much.
This only shows how little I knew about Tunisia when I fell in love with the rat.
I can’t imagine even considering visiting such a country for more than a few days.
So when the rat messaged me from the bathroom, it’s like that?

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
So when the rat messaged me from the bathroom, it’s like that?
Like what? :D
Our bathroom was at least clean, though the hose was rusty.
I know from my contortion artist antics and the use of mirrors, that my rat definitely sat on the toilet to scam....but he wasn't actually using it, as his red gingham shorts were not round his ankles :D

Top Bottom