are there any genuine ones??!

Heidi

I have a hard time believing that was not a French introduction to the country as well, because the French are responsible for the Bidet. I understand washing is central to the religion, but the hose seems a little out of the ordinary for that area of the world. Would be funny if it was true... that the French introduced the toilet hose in Tunisia. That would really piss the rats off... :p
you might be onto something there :whistle:

Squat toilets are generally non existant in Northern and Western Europe.France is an exception and has some squat toilets remaining in old buildings and public toilets because they used to be the norm there in the early 20th century.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
The toilet hoses are not sanitary, at all. They touch everyone's hands and private areas, plus get left on the floor, in a moist environment. Lucky people don't transfer MRSA with that hose. You could leave the hose in bleach water all day and it would still not be sanitary, especially in public restrooms.
Public restrooms are exactly the same?? :eek: Any tourist page explains such and rats won’t tell to not scare victims out. Rat explained they had to wash constantly, waking up, before praying and obvious every time after business was done. But hell he never said usind hands or other details... he had stomach problems very often, now it’s obvious why :sick::sick:

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
In this case I wonder how it was before the French?:eek: Did they use the sand to clean their arses may be as it was in some retarded places?:confused:
There's a thing Heidi put on the forum somewhere, it was about toilet habits according to Islam...and the direction of the Quibla....(probably spelled wrong, but it's Mecca).....well according to that, pebbles were the answer! Wonder how many of them had stones stuck up there asses? :confused:
I can't remember which thread it was on, but it was the one where Tasmin said after her rat came to England, he shat in the bath....and I think it was Cuddle said her rat shat all over the walls :D
That thread nearly killed me, but the thing Heidi put in was the final straw! :D:D
Islam even dictates how they take a shit!!
Didn't they have to walk in right foot first, with a hat on or something? :D
I begged my husband to let me print it off, frame it....and hang it in our bathroom to humour visitors...but he said no :Cry::D:D
My sons still do the three coughs.....and I'm not even joking! :D

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
This article mentions non gay sex with men lol :D and many men asking him to have sex. Tho they need to enter the toilet area with left foot :rolleyes: they take very seriously the left hand or foot are for bad deeds but they ignore all the other monstrous things they do.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Isn't it nice, they just have to place their asses in the correct direction and they are almost saint already?:whistle: When I read such a bullshit, I loose all my faith in humanity.:D
It’s superstition not religion. But they find it's crucial to follow or their bad deeds won’t be forgiven.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Isn't it nice, they just have to place their asses in the correct direction and they are almost saint already?:whistle: When I read such a bullshit, I loose all my faith in humanity.:D
Dick rat gave me a compass, so I always know where Mecca is. After I first read that link from Heidi....I went into the bathrooms in my house and checked, just out of curiosity.....and every toilet was facing the right way, so as not to offend Allah!!!!!
They are kinda sideways on, so you are neither looking towards Mecca as you crap.....nor showing your ass! :D
Bugger....how I laughed! What absolute freakin bullshit! :D

Brasilgirl

Dick rat gave me a compass, so I always know where Mecca is. After I first read that link from Heidi....I went into the bathrooms in my house and checked, just out of curiosity.....and every toilet was facing the right way, so as not to offend Allah!!!!!
They are kinda sideways on, so you are neither looking towards Mecca as you crap.....nor showing your ass! :D
Bugger....how I laughed! What absolute freakin bullshit! :D
Like Allah doesn’t know they shit?!
The only people who would think like that are people with something to hide. Maybe the rash on their ass from all the gay sex? Who knows?

Snuggle

What about the do not eat on the toilet part :speechless:
It’s a load of nonsense. I remember that my rat had a chain around his neck with something about allah on it and he always put it in his mouth when he went to the toilet. As if his mouth is cleaner than the toilet. I rather kiss the toilet seat in my house than him.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
What about the do not eat on the toilet part :speechless:
It’s a load of nonsense. I remember that my rat had a chain around his neck with something about allah on it and he always put it in his mouth when he went to the toilet. As if his mouth is cleaner than the toilet. I rather kiss the toilet seat in my house than him.
:D:D Hidden it from Allah in his mouth. Silly rat

Judithlyn

@Jasmine17 you must find yourself if he is a rat or not. If you ask here everyone will tell you he is even if they don't know him. No one here tell you he is a good boy. The most here are get hurting and pain change people. They can not forgive and are living still in this pain. My parents have learn to me to support people and to do it with the heart and never expect anything in return. I support my bf in tunisia and l don't think he is a rat because of this. I support my family in europe too and l don't see any difference about my bf and my family. I know many tunisian men who are married since many years with woman from europe and are happy together. Only you know if he is genuine or not
Just curious....2 + years later, is everything still blissful in paradise?

Judithlyn

Priceless hhh so why do they open fb and talk with one another while their shit and farts are exiting their arses...
It’s superstition not religion. But they find it's crucial to follow or their bad deeds won’t be forgiven.
I particularly liked the Islam toilet rules referring to being quiet, not communicating or writing! Oh oh Abdelhak....hell must be awaiting him! He texted, Skyped, and communicated with other women while in MY locked bathroom! I thought he was just being shy! Duh! The secrets that monster has are appalling! They have turned a serious religion into a joke! I find it all very sad! I would think that by their vile, criminal actions, which turns potential converts off, Allah must have some big punishments in store for them! Even their mockery of their own religion is disgraceful....who are the infidels??? They drink, cheat, lie, con, have very promiscuous sex with anybody anywhere.....all of which goes against the teachings of the Quran! How is it that they don’t understand the foundations of their own religion? They talk out of both sides of their mouths and behave like primitive cave men animals! The rest of the world has moved forward! Tunisia seems stuck in a Stone Age time warp! Maybe Allah is not blessing them afterall for all of the sinning taking place there! Only they can fix their country! So many of them have had so many chances, but are back in their filth pits...still cheating, lying, and conning! Until they become decent civilized human beings, nothing will ever change nor get better for them! Their futures are in their hands!

Top Bottom