are there any genuine ones??!

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Jasmine17, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

When I look at the toilets smeared with sh*t I think of all of the rats... it's like their whole life right there in front of my eyes.

Judithlyn, Liona, Brasilgirl and 2 others like this.
  2. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

:D:D Hidden it from Allah in his mouth. Silly rat

3. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Just curious....2 + years later, is everything still blissful in paradise?

4. Judithlyn

I particularly liked the Islam toilet rules referring to being quiet, not communicating or writing! Oh oh Abdelhak....hell must be awaiting him! He texted, Skyped, and communicated with other women while in MY locked bathroom! I thought he was just being shy! Duh! The secrets that monster has are appalling! They have turned a serious religion into a joke! I find it all very sad! I would think that by their vile, criminal actions, which turns potential converts off, Allah must have some big punishments in store for them! Even their mockery of their own religion is disgraceful....who are the infidels??? They drink, cheat, lie, con, have very promiscuous sex with anybody anywhere.....all of which goes against the teachings of the Quran! How is it that they don’t understand the foundations of their own religion? They talk out of both sides of their mouths and behave like primitive cave men animals! The rest of the world has moved forward! Tunisia seems stuck in a Stone Age time warp! Maybe Allah is not blessing them afterall for all of the sinning taking place there! Only they can fix their country! So many of them have had so many chances, but are back in their filth pits...still cheating, lying, and conning! Until they become decent civilized human beings, nothing will ever change nor get better for them! Their futures are in their hands!

Masha, Epiphany, Brasilgirl and 2 others like this.
  5. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

:D:D Everyone locks the bathroom, that’s almost automatic, I do lock it even if I’m home alone... :D:p

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  6. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

They follow the religion of the streets. That’s it!

Brasilgirl, Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  7. Judithlyn

He locked it so as to not get caught! He finally admitted it after about a year of drilling him and he was drunk out of his mind on that fermented palm crap!

Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  8. Judithlyn

Abdelhak is nothing but a cheap jezebel! Religion of the streets! :sick: No wonder they don’t want us walking down the streets around their houses! Somebody might accidentally tip us off that other women from his house have walked down those same streets or another rat might win us out from under him! :confused: I’m just so happy to know the truth!:):thumbsup:No more wasting time or money on a slimy vulture! :thumbsup:

9. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

They do everything in secret. So, whatever is not in front of the eyes, they think is ok. But, it is very hypocritical, as is completely clear to most folks.

Brasilgirl, Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  10. Judithlyn

They are nothing but narcissistic, arrogant, selfish, criminal hypocrites! They think they are so smart! Hahaha! I find their ignorance and stupidity very comical now! I can now laugh at Abdelhak and his stupid lies! It’s him! He has problems, BIG BIG problems! Some of them he doesn’t even know about yet!!!!:D:D:D

Brasilgirl, AmberHeart and Jisela like this.
  11. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

It’s ok. He will figure it out eventually. Who knows, maybe you’ll even get a sincere apology and repayment of the money and items he stole from you. Here’s for hoping, right?

Mystery, Brasilgirl and Judithlyn like this.
  12. Judithlyn

Hahaha....I just want him in a prison, whether in Tunisia or preferably a foreign prison! He has told me many times how no woman will ever control him! At that time, I was being nice telling him not to leave Tunisia and never go to any foreign countries unless they are Muslim! He laughed at me! Now I hope he goes to a foreign country! He does not see that Bezness is a criminal act! If he pulls this crap again, he will be paying with himself behind bars! I do hope that I am aware of his arrest on a foreign soil! Other than that, I do not care at all anymore! I don’t think that imbecile will even learn his lesson behind bars! He’s too far gone mentally! He’s going downhill fast physically too! His looks have left him! Ugly now on the outside just like on the inside! :thumbsup::D

Brasilgirl and Jisela like this.
  13. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I remember your story about the Mexican woman who died and he cared nothing for her death. That was really horrifying. So sad.

14. Judithlyn

L
    That was one of my earliest red flags that something “wasn’t quite right” with Abdelhak! I only knew of her as his ex at that time. Both his brother and him swore up and down that she had “posted old pictures of them on Facebook” so nothing for me to get upset about. I bought their lies again! When she died, I felt sad for her family. She had 3 kids and a grand daughter! His brother went to her funeral after calling her the most horrendous names you can imagine! The brother’s wife was friends with her! Abdelhak had zero feelings, zero sadness, and when I asked why he never told me that she was killed, he replied, “she’s nothing to me, nothing to us, so what’s the point?” I was shocked by his lack of anything...no empathy for her kids, no sadness for her death....nothing! He used her for clothes she sent him and little bits of cash here and there cause she loved him until the day she died! He has no heart! I just know he would feel nothing if I died either! Over the years, he went to some funerals. It always bothered me that he never seemed sad! It was like, “oh well, too bad, they are gone, get them in the ground quickly! Bye”.... and he went on to the coffee shop from the cemetery! He lost some friends in a boating disaster back in the Spring. It was an overloaded boat going from Tunisia to Italy. He went to some funerals for his friends but once again, no real grieving or sadness! That man is literally colder than ice with a heart of stone!!!

Jisela, Amira, Lovelylondon and 2 others like this.
  15. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

That's when you ask yourself that question? What did I really see? Yes, I understand very well that you are shocked

16. Judithlyn

I
    I WAS shocked! Nomore! Now, I only expect to hear the worst of the worst on that vile little piece of excrement! :DI’m glad he’s history! :thumbsup:I really do feel such freedom these days! I am so happy to be at a point where I do not care at all what he does, with whom he does it, if he’s well or if he’s sick, nothing pertaining to him bothers me in the slightest! I even stopped hating the little vermin and wishing for revenge! He’s garbage and not worth my time, energy, or thoughts! It sure took forever to arrive at this point, but I finallyyyyyyyyy did it! :)

AmberHeart, Jisela and Amira like this.
  17. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I’m very happy to hear that. He sounds like a scary guy.

I remember a time in my more irresponsible days where I was casually speaking with an older man. I was just sorta lost at that time. We only communicated and went out a few times to have lunch and talk casually. But, I got the feeling he was like interested and it was important to him. He also gave me some good advice and we joked a lot. But, I was sorta self-absorbed and lost in my own world, with some personal problems.

Then one morning I got a phone call that he died in a motorcycle accident. I went to the funeral to see his family and his younger son, to talk a little. Surprisingly, his family and friends knew about me. He had been talking about me to them, and I didn’t even know.

And, I can tell you that I still think of him, and any time I look at motorcycles. I don’t like motorcycles and it’s mainly because of that. There were other emotions about that situation too, but it was a lesson, in a way for me.

I think these rats are really messed up, and it’s scary that they’re beyond remorse.

AmberHeart, Brasilgirl and Judithlyn like this.
  18. Judithlyn

That’s a very sad story! I’m sorry for the loss of your friend.

Rats have no hearts, feelings, empathy, remorseness, or guilt! They have major problems but I gave up trying to figure them out or finding answers to my millions of questions! Bottom line, they are stuck exactly where they should be....without a future, very poor, unable to trust anybody whether family or friends, unable to travel outside of Tunisia once their bezness careers have been discovered, no education to get them a decent place in society or even a job, and a life of hell! Decent Tunisian women don’t want these used up, worn out, sex craved, evil monsters either! They can only get a cousin who will never be faithful and has a surgically restored hymen cause she is a whore too, no nice decent real virgin girls will ever choose these Prostitutes!!! I suspect infertility is in many of their futures due to untreated STDs! You can not go far in this thing called life by lying and cheating good people! I truly believe that! Abdelhak and all of his brother rats are aging way beyond their time, teeth falling out, looks are fading quickly, karma is getting them! Be happy in knowing that your life will ALWAYS be 100% better than your rat’s life!

I’m sure that if I went to Tunisia again, I will be buried in the Sahara and nobody will ever know what happened to me! These monsters are very violent once they own you! Mine never owned me fully cause I would not agree to marriage! It probably saved my life! He controlled his rages in person except for one night. My dining chandelier caught his wrath that night!

Lovelylondon, Brasilgirl and Jisela like this.
  19. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Your post struck a real cord with me and something I have often thought about. The impact that showing kindness can have on someone. I had a work colleague. I only saw her about once a month when I visited her offices. We always had a brief chat. Then I learned she was on sick leave had a recurrence of breast cancer and had now been given a terminal diagnosis. I hadn’t know she had cancer before. I went to see her in hospital a few times, send her a few cards, and visited her in the hospice the week before she died.

I felt very much on the periphery, not especially close, but she was incredibly brave. I was astonished when her daughter phoned me to tell me she had died. It was expected, but her daughter phoned me just fifteen minutes after she had died. She had especially asked her daughter to let me know and thank me. I felt terribly guilty. I had no idea of the importance of my cards and visits and could have done so much more. I’m a great believer in a random act of kindness. I learnt a lesson that you never know how something you say or do can affect someone and kindness costs nothing.