As they age

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by WitchHazel, Nov 9, 2014.

1. WitchHazel

WitchHazel Well-Known Member

I've been thinking...these men that prey on women for their own benefit....What happens to them as they get older? Do they ever marry Tunisian women? What are they like as husbands to these Tunisian women? Do they take care of them and lead the household or do they turn into old, single men that are still trying to masturbate in front of a web cam for women that fall for it? Are they life long losers?

2. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

The short summarization:
    - When they gain enough money from European/American women to buy a house with nice furnitures, and open an own business, (shop, rent-a car, restaurant, café....etc...) from European/American women's money and pay for the wedding costs, finally they marry a Tunisian virgin.
    - the virgin will be their slave, do the household, and the will be mother of their child
    - they will be proud of their status, and their family
    - they go home after work to eat dinner, and after that live their family alone and go to cafés with friends
    - sometimes they go to prostitutes too
    - some of them continue the rat life, because they need to support their family
    - yes, sure they masturbate too
    - if they are lucky enough to gain a citizenship to a European country they bring their Tunisian virgin bride too, and do the same.....

Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
  3. Tactfull

Tactfull Guest

No alien women never be a slave . women is greatest for me . just we have bad mentality in tunis .
    but not all man used them wife to be them slave . man in tunis are lazy . because in all them life them mother cook & wash & clean etc... that's why they habbit to be lazy .
    when they marry them wife to do the same like what them mum did .
    Not all tunisian men think women is slave for them . 70% they think women must do everything in home & the man he just go for work to feed all the family .
    30% they share things together in house .
    but the majority they have bad mentality .

N. Amany, olegum, ExNorway and 7 others like this.
  4. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

Yes you are the great exception! :) xxxxxx:love:
    Anyway not only Tunisian men get accustomed to be fully served by their mother....;) It's true for many men in Europe too! :)

olegum, ExNorway, Fern and 4 others like this.
  5. WitchHazel

WitchHazel Well-Known Member

A lot of men are lazy in that respect....Mama's boys....

I_fell_for_it and Alien like this.
  6. wallah

wallah Well-Known Member

I don't know much about how ex rats end up thank god, but 'normal ' Tunisian husbands are generally like husbands the world over ----- some are excellent, some are good, some are bad, and some are lousy and some are downright evil! I have seen examples of them all and not only here. Certainly the majority of the men over here are used to being utterly spoilt by their parents - especially mum, and many expect their wives to have the same mind set, but that doesn't make them bad husbands. It is just a cultural difference as far as I can see. Mr Wallah was utterly spoilt as he was brought up by his mum and gran, but whilst he is a little spoilt -- result of my not being able to have children -- I have yet to kiss his feet! ;)

N. Amany, olegum, ExNorway and 4 others like this.
  7. crystal

crystal The Punchy Scot

Tunisian husbands today are like European husbands 50 years ago... that was before equal rights prospects childcare came in to effect... allowing the woman to work alongside her husband and to have the same rights as he and salary... Takes two to have a house and a lifetime to get it the way you want it.. It does depend on the Mum.. whether they spoil the son or not... for me no... he spoils me... and would never think to not pay his way and do the housework... that's cause his Mum would not allow it.... as she works hard too.

N. Amany, olegum, ExNorway and 8 others like this.
  8. Tunisia14

Tunisia14 Well-Known Member

Couldn't have put it better myself Crystal

ExNorway and Npk like this.
  9. ExNorway

ExNorway Well-Known Member

I know some x rats with Tunisian brides whom I "like" much ( as they are not my rat and they have had a development in their behavior based on many ! Experiences with western women, like in the sense I can communicate with ),- so actually they can be a BETTER husband to some Tunisians than a person with no " raising " from abroad women.
    - the men that has climbed the latter and achieved what a t bride needs will often have plenty of children from various relations / marriages with Europeans. Even if the bride is younger than his oldest child this does not seem to be a big deal or a problem for the Tunisian wife - actually the opposite status ( I know two who have children from women in Norway, France, Italy and new once in their " old age" 55)
    - the bride can be 18-22 and the children of the man 30... The Norwegian children ofcourse find it a bit hard to have a 18 year young stepmother
    - but in most cases ( with a bit of intelligence and a lot (!!!) of money all problems seen to be solved and the Tunisian bride can be granted more freedom, shopping, and help in the house than her fellow sisters ..,

So to the women who have tried raising rats if just 1% of the mentality and equal thinking made a trace it maybe serve someone down the line ....
    Not especially comforting, but oh well.

Alien and Laurence like this.