T

tunisianoo113

hey all
IM TUNISIAN,i work in dubai a week everymonth
i live in hammamet ,i noticed the topics here
so if you need anything in tunisia or u have any question contact me
i wil be happy to help you

[email protected]

** Edited by Administrator : Please use the PM " Private Message" feature of the site if you wish to exchange phone numbers. It is unwise and unsafe to share phone numbers in a post, as it's available for anyone that comes to the site to read. Thank you **

mezoo

The Decider
patricia said:
Hi and welcome!

Ok, how will I get my money back, the money I have lent to a British Woman so she could rent an ap for her and her Tunisian fianc

Tunisianbelle

'Don't call me Darling!' Mod
patricia said:
But what if neither money nor the groom come? ;) :rolleyes::cool::D;)
Even better, what if the groom is not a groom anymore when the wedding day comes? ::AngeL::
Do you know something we don't know? If so, DO TELL!!!!:D:D:D

C

chefref

patricia said:
The groom :Rat2: 's baby. A baby made in Tunisia - June 2009.
I think what Hobi meant was is the baby half Dutch or half British? We sort of assumed it was half Tunisian! :rofl::rofl::rofl:::laughing::

mezoo

The Decider
patricia said:
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

ok ok ok, you are right.... nobody said I was smart :mad: :mad:

half tunisian / half dutch - maybe a tanned blonde :D

::AngeL:: maybe made on my first week there as the groom was only with us (me and friends) 2 times; on my second week he was ALWAYS with us ::AngeL::

As a matter of fact I like the excuse he has found to cover his own ass: she was mean and he was hanging around with her as revenge. he took her to the medina, to shopping, to coffee, so she was not alone... as revenge... aaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttccccccccchhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooo sorry. :eek: my allergy to bullshit.. argh... snif snif :eek:
revenge, a national pastime in Tunisia ! ::Coffee:: and it comes in so many flavors :cool:

Beansontoast

Rat Expert
me too....i can tell you the bars are absolutely fantastic...the dutch love to play darts---::Shoot::
I picked up a British friend of mine from the airport in Amsterdam and I took her to a coffee shop....well I forgot how straight -laced the Brits are and I had been in the coffee shops loads of times.DID SHE STARE!!!My god,but ending up having a drag............(not from mine of course!!)::AngeL::::AngeL::

Beansontoast

Rat Expert
patricia said:

half tunisian / half dutch - maybe a tanned blonde :D

::AngeL:: maybe made on my first week there as the groom was only with us (me and friends) 2 times; on my second week he was ALWAYS with us ::AngeL::

As a matter of fact I like the excuse he has found to cover his own ass: she was mean and he was hanging around with her as revenge. he took her to the medina, to shopping, to coffee, so she was not alone... as revenge... aaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttccccccccchhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooo sorry. :eek: my allergy to bullshit.. argh... snif snif :eek:
A little mouse with clogs on,going clip,clippety clop on the stairs!!:D

WOW!!!! This is going to be disastrous.....I mean,DOES THE BRIDE KNOW?????????? Its unbelievable!!

C

chefref

WOW!!!! This is going to be disastrous.....I mean,DOES THE BRIDE KNOW?????????? Its unbelievable!!
guess that's the definition of "karma"? ;)

C

chefref

patricia said:
Sorry, Patricia, didn't mean to imply that you weren't!!! :TUp: If anything I thought you were being sly with us!! lol

C

chefref

Maybe I'm just stuffy or old fashioned in my way (or just not that desperate :O: ), but no matter how I feel about a man, there's NO WAY I would marry someone with this kind of garbage hanging over our heads!! As if the ldr part and the marriage part aren't difficult enough, lets throw in some ridiculous drama to make it more exciting?? Come on! If you can't trust someone farther than you can throw them and think that's a good quality in a husband, then it speaks loads about your own sense of self worth. If that person doesn't feel like she deserves better than that for herself, then she'll never get it! :huh:

C

chefref

patricia said:
hey hey hey

No sorry! I am not smart hun! I have lent money to a couple of Rats because I thought they were my friends :)

Don't worry ;) (f)(f)(f)
That doesn't mean you're not smart, just that you are a genuine person who was trying to be a good friend! I'm that way too. If I have money and one of my friends doesn't, I share and that's why I never have any! lol :confused:

W

WouldI

Awwww Hobi my dad used to sing that song to us....there was a mouse - where? There on the stairs - where on the stairs? Right there.....:

Beansontoast

Rat Expert
Awwww Hobi my dad used to sing that song to us....there was a mouse - where? There on the stairs - where on the stairs? Right there.....:
My Dad too!!!
I KNEW IT!!! I knew YOU would know that song,thats why I put it in...awwwwwwwwwwwww....:cry:.I think we are somehow related....LUCKY YOU!!!::GTime::::GTime::

T

TunisiaMoon

Firstly I'm singing that bloody song in my head now!! Here's one to keep u singing for the rest of the evening...."and it stopped...short.... neverrrrr to go againnnn when they oooolllddd mannnn diedddd"..

Secondly are we talking about Jasmine?:huh:

T

TunisiaMoon

patricia said:
I don't know that song :(

And yes, who else? Why? :confused:
Firstly... "My Grandfather's CLOCK (hobi, behave) was too large for the shelf, so it stood ninety years on the floor.... It was older by far than the old man himself and it weighed not a penny, weighed moreeeeee... It was bought on the morn of the day that he was born, and was alwayyss his pleasure and priiiidddeee, but it STOPPED....SHORT......neverrrr to go againnn when the oldddd mannn diedddddd".

Secondly, surely by now Jasmine knows what her husband to be is up to??:huh:

mezoo

The Decider
mares east oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy
a kid will eat ivy too. wouldn't youooooooo:D
the words may sound strange and funny to your ears
a little bit jumbled and jivey............................................