Back to bezness ( the stories)

Discussion in 'RSN Lounge' started by the highlander, Feb 15, 2009.

1. the highlander

the highlander Well-Known Member

Why do the ladies fall for the scams

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there
    I ask this question because at the moment i am trying to help a female friend get over what she at the time thought was going to be the "love of her life" I use that saying not her. All she will say is she had feelings for him.
    Ok heres the jist, she goes away with her mother for a holiday in tunisia, as a group of friends we had warned her about the going out at night and all that.
    1st week we get txts saying hotel crap, weather crap, maybe need to buy clothes its that cold ,nothing to do. When she gets back its all, oh it was great ,,mum wants to go back ,and we thought funny something not right here. So some of the girl friends started probing and low and behold 2nd week up pops the new animator, 1st he made eye contact she said she didnt like him, then it was all the sayings i have read on here, then the disco in soouse when he asked her to pay for taxi cause he said he had no money she walked away got back in taxi back to hotel, but he was persistant and asked her for the romantic walk on beach , she was warned by another animator that this guy had fleeced 600 quid out of woman and that she was due back lol she asked him but of coarse it was, the not me my sweety ,so anyways she returns to uk and withing 48hrs the txt start if it was not that i found this site and showed her then the penny dropped she had been played but what shocked us was just before xmas he managed to get her to send

2. lara.n.kroft@gmail.com

[email protected] Member

ok here's a short cut of rat story.went for 1 week vacation in Tunisia summer of 2008.while being in a city near desert i gave my card used as a paper to explain something(never thought that it could be used:eek:) and the guy send me an sms in my phone and then started to text me everyday ,lot of times.i was surprised but flattered and i kept the communication.it's so good to hear nice things .and i thought this wasn't common cause i was a stranger and i thought that it is rare thing locals to get messed with strangers.how was i to know that it is a huge industry we are talking about.then he introduced me the world of Internet and started long discussions through msn.for 3 months.he was poor,with sick mother etc etc.then he asked me to invest financial in a "project".i didn't have the money but even if i did i would never give them.:Di stopped communication but after 2 months he found me in and started to speak again.we do have a communication still but this time ...I KNOW.:cool:(u)

3. Jasmine

Jasmine Member

Lara..

No-one can blame you for feeling flattered :) its happened to the best of us ::AngeL::

as for the continuing communication, i dont think you have anything to feel bad about, as you are aware of the games they play, you have heard his lines im sure ;) But you are a wise lady and you are not as naive as you once was.

I am friends with a tunisian, who once asked me for money, gifts and now he knows firmly where he stands, that line is drawn he dont try to take the piss out of the friendship :D

Once bitten twice shy....You live and learn but just cos you encounter one "rat" does not make them all the same. It just makes you put your guard up.. Although i will say, dont play him at his own game, its too much effort and you will not feel no better for it :D ;)
    xxx

4. lara.n.kroft@gmail.com

[email protected] Member

jas hi!i 'm not playing.i'm not in love.i 'm not a new victim.just want to see what is behind.call it interest .we will see.but i'm not playing games.i'm not good at games...finally...sad :cool:

5. the highlander

reply to jas

hi there
    hey i agree once bitten twice shy but there are so many that fall into the trap all over again, maybe its a need to be loved, am a guy i dont know, but it happens and yes not only in tunisia.
    the whole thing over there is the business ,it seems so clinical, like praying wolves waiting on there next kill
    take our friend sam, u said he was a nice guy (as long as u didnt want anything) i say from the victims posistion, there is nothing and i mean nothing nice about this guy
    he may come across as nice sweet pleasent but remember jas, just cause he hasnt hit on you ,he is still in his wee devious mind, planning, looking, scanning for his next fast buck
    and he doesnt give a rats ass who it is as long as his pockets are full
    the highlander
    xx

6. the highlander

hey jas

btw i see he has a mention on the rat on rat page
    somebody else he upset hahahaha
    and i didnt even mention him lol

7. Jasmine

Jasmine Member

Hiya hun...
    Yes they have devious minds, dont we all :D

As far as i was concerned, Sam was a nice guy, no he never hit on me, but i made it clear from the day i met him i knew what went on there. And this site is for people going over to tunisia as a warning that there is more to the people (not all) than meets the eye. :rolleyes: And as support for the people who have found themselves in a situation where they have been scammed and hurt.

I dont take pity on these rats, but i still hold the belief that not all of them are nasty people. Its very hard to sit and make judgement on someone unless you infact meet them or have a personal experience with that person. I dont think ive put my point across very well :eek:

Although i was hurt by my experience of the rat i encountered, it led me on to better things, i have a gorgeous wonderful fiance who respects me alot. And i dont live with my head in the clouds, i keep my feet firmly on the ground now, and i follow my instincts, and so far so good - maybe cos i told him i would hunt him down and break his legs ::AngeL::
    xxx

8. Jasmine

Jasmine Member

Lara...

I didnt think you was in love with him hun :)

The game playing is useless, and im not entirely sure you will get the answers behind to why they/he plays games with women. Not all Tunisian men i know are so forthcoming with that information :rolleyes:

Then from a conversation i had with a player, and a Hanzouli (not my ex) he was quite forthcoming with his ways. He preys on the older lady woos her, asks for marriage, she accepts and then requests she sends him money, If she refuses he uses the line "if you love me you would send" if she still refuses, he tells her in no uncertain terms to "fu*k off" to make her feel guilty so she sends. But he has younger girlfriends (europeans) cos they are "more naive" than the older ones!! :mad: i asked him if he considered this wrong, and his reply was "this is the life ok" :mad:

9. Marie

Marie Member

Hi Hairlander :)

Unfortunately "once bitten twice shy" happens not only in bezness but also in... let's say "normal relationships" (who hasn't been heartbroken more than once). This would lead us to another discussion but that is not what we are talking about here.

I understand what you mean if you are referring to girls/women who are already aware of the bezness and fall into trap again and again and again. Probably they have a problem of low self esteem, low self confidence, and these guys, as already mentioned several times, have a way with words that really makes someone who is vulnerable feel loved "hey, somebody looked at me, hurray!". Besides, the whole environment, the holidays mood, the "summer love" that happens everywhere all the time, all these factors help these situations happen all over again.

Also, there are many women that don't know about the bezness and they can fall into trap again because they may think the first time was just an unlucky situation.

As for my experience, I think the hardest part besides having my pride hurt, an even lower self esteem and self confidence after my rat story, is to believe again in people, in men, in tunisian men for example. Because the rats' speech has current phrases but after falling into trap once, how to believe that those current phrases are not lies, nor bezness talking but the truth. I don't believe in love at first sight but if I did and by coincidence I fall in love with someone who falls in love with me too at first sight and that person tells me "i love you" after 2 days... does this make him a rat?

I think this theme could have a long thread because there are so many perspectives, aren't they?

xxx

10. Jasmine

Jasmine Member

Marie...

have to say i agree with you. :)

I didnt believe in love at first sight either, and my romance with my fella is something i wont go into here, as i think love takes time to develop, i think that people do have an instant attraction to someone though :)

How easy/hard it is for people to determine whether the rat speech so commonly used is genuine or not??? :confused: I think thats down to personal instinct. Its so easy for us to read the common chat up lines, but that does not necessarily mean that they are playing you or being a rat in some sort of Bezness.....:rolleyes:

Can it be that in fact you DO have beautiful eyes? And they are speaking the truth not wanting anything from you - i would say YES. (this as an example)

Declaring love after a few days - possible, it depends on the person you are with and what your instincts tell you about this person.

Ive been away from here so long not even sure im making sense LOL :D
    xxx

11. Tallulah

Tallulah New Member

I think its easy to get caught up in the whole holiday romance thing, but as for love at first sight no way. Make it clear from the outset there is NO MONEY to be had, and stick to it. Maybe if he's a wannabe rat he will feel he has to give it a try to see how far he can push. Its important through sites like this women are made aware of how they operate, and so be on their guard.

12. sasha

sasha Guest

just thoughts to answer the question

i think we were basically created to love, support, believe, take care.. look at your body how it is delicate, beautiful, look how we emotionally think about things around us may be this is how we easily fall into love traps 'bezness' and a hell of scams uh my god i had my share it is more than enough one day i'll share everything with you but not now love you all

13. TunisiaMoon

TunisiaMoon Guest

our creator/s have much to answer for haha!!!... Sun, Sea & Sand & the idea of romance that traps us and takes over our whole senses lol!!!
    Feeling flattered by the affections of a tanned young man.. .mmmmmm LOL..... (oh good grief, i'm sooo easy haha)... Good job my man turned out not to be a rat!!!
    In your own time Sasha. One day you will find the strength & courage to tell your story. In the meantime enjoy the site & have fun!!! :D

14. the highlander

thank you

hi
    yes i see the sun sea sand the holiday romance but be honest girls is drink not a big part of it.
    the drunken haze the free drink if all incl the flattering young man
    as i have said like a broken record "why sell yourself short"
    facts and am talking as a guy lol
    every lady is beautiful and if you go to places like tunisia on holiday then you must be independant and have the where with all to do it
    i mean your not going to saltcoats or skeggy cause yer skint
    so we have an intelligent beautiful lady with indendence and the means
    so why when over there do all the senses die and all the alarms get turned off?????

come to scotland lol i will put on the highland accent and treat ye like a queen and if yer a really good lass ye can sneek a peek up ma kilt hahah
    now u widnae get that in tunisa hahaha
    take care
    xx
    the hairy highlander

15. Beansontoast

Beansontoast Moderator Staff Member

Do they all drink? Putting it down to drink is not the reason.I think every individual has their own different reasons for falling for a Tunisian. Now with me.....blabla, 1000 words later.......I am my own pyschologist and I know I am a bit loony,one of the reasons is that I love danger and risks,I am a rebel,no-one has ever been so nice to me and lastly I wanted to get out of this country anyway,oh and not to forget I have fallen in love and not to forget I like to shock people .Every lady is beautiful...hmmmmmm,well ,I can show you some sights! Lol!!
    Whats under yer kilt THE?

16. the highlander

to hobi

hi there misses
    i didnt mean that they all drank i was saying that could that be part of it
    as i see it the hotels offer all inclu and there is very little to do for most tourists at the resort when the sun goes down apart from drink
    the animators have what i call a captive audience
    a lot of tourists wont venture out and if in area like skanes there is sod all around the hotels so unless u want to be adventurist and get in taxi and go out for evening then the hotel is your only place to enjoy yourself
    throw in the drink the animators fawning about u
    i see it as a nice cocktail mix it up sit back and enjoy the show lol
    as for every lady being beautiful i wasnt talking just looks hobi
    in scotland as a young man your told "never marry a beautiful lass she will only wander marry a plain jane and she will be the best wife "
    but i stand by what i said every lady is beautiful in some way she might me a minger but be the most loving lass you will ever find or she may be stunning and look gorgeous on yer arm if u want eye candy
    and to u hobi for what ever reason your are getting married be it to shock or not i hope you will be happy and live a great life
    the hairy highlander
    oh btw
    i canny tell you whats under ma kilt its a hanging offence over here
    hahahahaha u have to find out for yersel ttfn

17. Tunisianbelle

Tunisianbelle 'Don't call me Darling!' Mod Staff Member

There is a song that plays on the station my parents listen to in the States (they listen to songs from the 50;s, 60's, and 70's) that is like that. The chorus goes:

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
    Never make a pretty woman your wife
    So for my personal point of view
    Get an ugly girl to marry you​

18. lara.n.kroft@gmail.com

[email protected] Member

highlander is this a proposition?????lol!shame on you.:D:D:D!hobi is engaged,now.hobi,you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!:TUp::TUp:

19. the highlander

ach naw certinally no my lass lol
    ye widnae want to go under there hahahaha
    it bites
    lol
    xx

20. TunisiaMoon

TunisiaMoon Guest

To The Norty Highlander......

First of all what's up with Skegness???? :huh: lol.....

Secondly..... a hanging offence.... don't know if it was meant to be your kinda joke but i certainly giggled......:)

Thirdly, What is it that bites up your kilt??.... It's not a rat is it????

:D

21. anya

anya Member

I would like to offer a word of explanation as to why foreign ladies are likely to fall for Tunisians in Tunisia;

1.Tunisians are generally a very good-looking and young generation, olive-skinned and raven-haired ''juicy '' to look at
    2.They are known to be good in sex [ with thick ''pipes'':Dand going long
    3.They can use romantic language and warm words if they
    only find a reason to do it
    4.they make the older ladies believe they are young or even teenage again
    and they make the uglier young girls feel miss world
    5.they are ''a miracle come true'' as back in homeland a lady would find it difficult to come across such handsome
    young and willing admirers
    6.they behave like little boys who need help and love, and simultaneously they are alpha mucho men
    7.they are masters of love games- the stick and the carrot- phenomenon [ just as if they were the ones who wrote the non-existent book entitled ''why do women like bastards''
    8.they are exotic and for the less informed ''a forbidden mysterious apple'' , hence the more desired
    9.they are Muslim, thus, the more unattainable and pure
    -thus a challenge and an effort that sends ur adrenaline high
    10.they are an everlasting unsolved mystery-rat or not rat- making this website a hit

22. TunisiaMoon

TunisiaMoon Guest

Yayyyyyyyyyy Bring On The Love Rats!!!! If it weren't for them I'd not have so many nice friends on here!!! Go Ratttss Go Ratttsss....:D

23. WouldI

WouldI Guest

Hmmmm it's a tough one - why do we fall for any man/woman? I don't really think of my husband as a 'Tunisian man', he's just a man - with all the joy and annoyances his species bring to womankind :D LOL

24. WouldI

WouldI Guest

Woop woop - thanks Rats! :D

25. alAzima

alAzima Guest

This list might apply to some situations but not all ....

I'm younger than my husband and I am still in my early/mind 20's so I'm not old. I am prettier than him too ( :p ) and never had a problem finding a man in my home country of my own age.. I never thought of the language as romantic, my Dad speaks Arabic, maybe French is romantic ? My husband is very stubborn and head strong and would never play the little boy role.... He had no previous experience or women in his life before me - one girl he held hands with in highschool and that was it.... The Muslim part was a prerequisite for me but other than that nothing on the list applies but maybe # 2.... but I didn't find that out until after we met :D