Back to bezness ( the stories)

Discussion in 'RSN Lounge' started by the highlander, Feb 15, 2009.

1. anya

anya Member

As with a drug's contraindications and side-effects the list applies to all possible options , not just one case. It may happen as in point 2 or may not happen at all.

It was meant for highlander as an explanation to why ''girls'' take that shit in Tunisia.

Every ''girl'' has different reasons for going with a Tunisian, perhaps you can add yours, than, we could perfect it:D

2. TunisiaMoon

TunisiaMoon Guest

Well I fell for most of those pointers lol!!!..... My hubby has all the charms (and a thick pipe )::AngeL::

Only recently i've noticed that my Tunisian man can be.....

Stubborn,:mad: childish,:confused: thoughtless of others,:rolleyes: woeful, prone to tantrums :mad:and basically a nark if he can't get what he wants....:rolleyes:

BUT I STILL LOVE HIM LOL!!!!!!!....WHY??? :confused:Because he's the man I chose and I wouldn't swap the moody get for the world!!!!:D

(bear in mind that i'm being a tight ass now, he's stuck over there waitin for visa n his firstborn on the way, he's allowed to be a misery arse) :D:(

3. anya

anya Member

Yeah... I fell for the moody and difficult & mysterious and ::AngeL:: ''the pipe'' as well :D:D:D

4. the highlander

the highlander Well-Known Member

reply to anya

hello there
    t read with interest your reasons why ladies fall for tunisian men
    but as a guy can i shorten it and bring it back into reality
    from your post you are pointing out why
    so if i read you right
    get an olive skin, treat the women like shit, as long as you are hung like a horse u can get away with it
    throw tantrums when the ladies dont send u gifts or money , spit the dummy, act like a cave man
    and when it comes to sex ,treat yourself, and forget your partner unless you are getting paid
    so after a lifetime in the west being told to respect women, i now see where i have went wrong
    women dont want respect, they want to be dragged 4 paces behind and told what to do
    oh well i live and learn lol
    to set record straight i was brought up a gent and will always be a gent, if i lose out to a cave man then so be it
    but i refuse to become a cave man and throw my weight around, either physically or mentally
    all the best
    the hairy highlander
    ps in scotland we have a saying for it
    "treat them mean and keep them keen"

juicyfruit and Mango Chutney like this.
  5. Ben

Ben Administrator

“All empty souls tend toward extreme opinions” william Butler

6. WouldI

WouldI Guest

Now I have a peculiar mental image of a caveman in a kilt ;):D LOL

Highlander, speaking for myself ('cos last time I looked I was a woman ;)) all I've ever wanted is a man to be himself and to love me for who I am :)

7. the highlander

hi wouldi

hi there would
    yes i can understand that, i think male or female we all want that, to be loved unconditionally, its hard to find and i hope that everybody get to that point
    my point was that as a guy from western europe, i have watched as i grew up from in the 70s from the burn the bra brigade, to all the equality laws, to as recent as a months ago where the govt were putting posters up to remind everybody (but mostly guys) no means no , no matter far a date went they had the right to say no and if u didnt listen it would be classed as rape
    when i read the reasons for falling for a man in tunisia it was like turning back the clock
    it was treat me anyway and act in any manner as long as you are well endowed then its ok lol
    and to bring bit down to earth, i laughed at that bit about "thick pipes" it reminded me about the myth about black guys v white guys and to let the ladies know its just that a myth
    men no matter what colour or race are the same fat,, thin large and small
    thats like me saying all black ladies are tight lol
    bullshit
    hahahahaha
    hope you are well
    and as far as a cave man in a kilt lol i can do that lol but only in private and in fun
    take care
    the hairy highlander
    xx

8. TunisiaMoon

TunisiaMoon Guest

Ohh nooooo...... not the conversation about the kilt again....... :w:

9. the highlander

hahaha

ach dinna feer lass the kilt only comes oot for special occasions ye canny wear it all the time
    will pit it back in its box and drag it oot for next wedding or christening or barmistpha lol
    xx

10. WouldI

WouldI Guest

The thing is - these rats may achieve short-term success, but I'm pretty sure that they're never winners in the long term :)

Mango Chutney likes this.
  11. TunisiaMoon

TunisiaMoon Guest

Nope.... That's true Woods.... KARMA

I'm a strong believer xx

12. Ben

Ben Administrator

it's true not because of Karma :D
    I don't believe there is karma, but money isn't everything and that's what the rats are after...they'll get the money but they lose priceless things

Brought to you by MasterCard :D:D

13. TunisiaMoon

TunisiaMoon Guest

14. anya

anya Member

15. scarlett rose

scarlett rose Well-Known Member

Once youve had Black..theres no turning back:w:

16. anya

anya Member

Oh....I like that ,too.
    Hmm..One can really learn from this forum!!!:D:)

17. Beansontoast

Beansontoast Moderator

...................well I could tell you another few stories what I had forgotten about.:rolleyes:

18. Green Tea

Green Tea Guest

Thanks for the Warning

Hi

Thanks for the warning, I am about to go to Tunisia to work for two months, and it is good to read about these people, especially considering I am quite naive and broken after a three year relationship, and craving attention. I will always have these stories in the back of my mind if anything arises.

I posted a thread on Lonely Planet's Thorn Tree asking about female expats living in Tunis, all I recieved was a private message from a guy who claims to be half British, half Tunisian and gave me his phone number and offered to help me out. Of course I didn't reply, thanks to you all out there on this website!

19. Tunisianbelle

Tunisianbelle 'Don't call me Darling!' Mod Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Green Tea. If you need any help while you are here in Tunisia just let us know. I am not too familiar with Tunis itself, but if you need anything I will try my best to help you out :)

20. WildCat

WildCat Guest

Welcome aboard Green Tea, best of luck for your visit to Tunisia soon (f)
    I'm sure you'll find a lot of nice people to help you there, in the same time be careful and safe :w:

21. maya

maya Member

To speak for myself, I do like the whole alpha-male attitude of the Tunisian men. If you have been in the dating scene for several years like me, you get fed up with the emotionally constipated-commitment issues-I don't know if I am ready for this even though we've been together for 5 years-I will call you after a week to look less keen-I sent you a text message and will not send another one until you do-I wax my chest hair and back as well-metrosexual wusses.

But that's just me of course.
    The fact that he's exotic looking doesn't work extra for me cause so am I.
    The language barrier and distance and cultural differences do not make it more romantic but are reasons for me to doubt this 'relationship' even more.
    I was not looking for a holiday romance, let alone a boyfriend. I do have my doubts about his intentions but on the other hand it's not that hard to imagine he actually likes me for my great looks and personality :D

22. Karina

Karina New Member

Go girl Maya

Babessss I m sure he does, now that I know your personality I m sure he couldn't do other thing that to felt in love. I like ppl who know their price and so we all must remember to keep it high!!!

23. chefref

chefref Member

Then there's the ones like my last bf, who are sooooo nice and sweet and will agree with me until he had absolutely NO opinion about anything unless I gave it to him! I hear ya, Maya! I'm not looking to get bossed around, but I do enjoy not having to make EVERY decision in a relationship right down to what kind of underwear he should buy! :Bonk: (and I don't mind having my hair pulled a little sometimes either::blush::lol!)

24. Tunisianbelle

Tunisianbelle 'Don't call me Darling!' Mod Staff Member

I agree with you both!

I tend to have a pretty dominate personality. I do not want a guy who is a pushover and lets me make all the decisions. Granted, it is nice at first, but it gets real old, real fast, and I get fed up with and bored of him in a New York minute.

I like the temperament my husband has. He is laid back, nice, and will listen to my input. Sometimes we agree, sometimes we disagree. Sometimes he lets me make decisions, other times he does - but he has the final say. I guess I may be a bit old fashioned like that, but I like a man to be.......well, a man and take control of certain things. I want to feel like he can take care of me, provide for me and protect me without being overbearing.

juicyfruit likes this.
  25. chefref

chefref Member

exactement!

I agree, TBelle, even though we are tough women and can handle whatever comes our way, that doesn't mean that we always want to be the boss. It's only a problem of finding a man that CAN handle girls like us properly! lol You've obviously done a wonderful job of finding yours!

juicyfruit likes this.