Back to bezness ( the stories)

Discussion in 'RSN Lounge' started by the highlander, Feb 15, 2009.

1. maya

maya Member

good y'all feeling me on that one :D
    I love being in control and being independent, but because of that, it is nice to have a man take my hand and say 'let me take care of this!' now I have to admit that in this case, he is in a stronger position in tunisia and I will be in a stronger position in my country, where I might have to take things over and guide him. but, for the moment, he is the man in the relationship with more hair than me and I am loving it :D

2. Tunisianbelle

Tunisianbelle 'Don't call me Darling!' Mod Staff Member

I have never liked hairy men. Never dated a guy who had hair on his chest and tummy before my husband. I can't say exactly why, but I just did not find it attractive.

My husband is very hairy though. He has hairy legs, arms, chest, tummy - and I find it soooo incredibly sexy! ::blush:: I still do not prefer hairy men (just not my cup of tea) but I love it on my husband :)

juicyfruit likes this.
  3. maya

maya Member

I don't really mind, hair or no hair. But when they have hair and go to the effing beauty shop to get it removed... no way my man would do that. and I wouldnt want him to!! But I know some (straight...) men who do.

4. Tunisianbelle

Tunisianbelle 'Don't call me Darling!' Mod Staff Member

I know a lot of guys who remove their hair, especially if they are sportive. It helps cyclists, swimmers, etc.

5. maya

maya Member

yes that makes sense though. But I know a lot who even pluck their eyebrows. I have no idea for which sport that would be handy :D

juicyfruit likes this.
  6. chefref

chefref Member

A little plucking is ok, I mean I don't really want to look at a unibrow all the time. There was a man who used to walk past my deli every morning with only a pair of shorts and flip flops on to get the morning paper. He had a ridiculously hairy back and we always called him "The Sweater Guy". Now, that's an instance where a little wax could have done a world of good!!!:D

juicyfruit likes this.
  7. Veritas

Veritas The Contessa

:rofl::rofl::rofl: unibrow::laughing::::laughing::::laughing::hairy back::sick::::sick:::rofl::rofl:

8. maya

maya Member

eeeeeeeeewwwwwwww!!!!! ::sick::::sick::
    but you girls get my point... I like men taking care of themselves but not spending more time at the beauty salon than me (actually I never go to beauty salons :rolleyes:)

9. chefref

chefref Member

Yep! He's only gotta look good enough to not make me look bad for being seen with him! hahahaha::laughing::

10. aljaye

aljaye New Member

Hands up I admit I was swept away by the balmy nights and the dark souful eyes..but that was only for two nights..after that I couldnt wait to see him and my stomach was in knots like a teenagers waiting to meet him.
    I havent felt like that for years. Maybe I was flattered who knows..but all I can say is I've been on this planet a long time (too long can I have a time machine) and have had more than my share of relationship ups and downs. Ive had it up to HERE with British men with their flabby white bits and their paunches and their "one of the lads attidtudes".
    I work in a Valleys pub so I see it at first hand..for every loyal husband theres another slipping his ring in his pocket to go for a quick fling with a drunken woman.
    There are rats alll over the world -under our noses as well as in Tunisia- so us ladies shouldnt have to defend why we fall for more attractive and exotic ones.
    We have a right to enjoy what we wake up with as well!!!

11. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Guest

I'm more into the personality than the looks( they wont last :w:) and I had it enough with Tunisian men and their bullshitting attitude and the they treat women so now I'm more than happy with my British lad and his white bits.

12. aljaye

aljaye New Member

Im glad you are one of the lucky ones BM.
    There is an element of British men who knows that life exists past the corner of their home town and are in no way bigoted or racist and I'm glad a nice lady like you found one.
    Sadly where I live they are in VERY short supply!!!! xx

13. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Guest

That is sad:(

14. the highlander

the highlander Well-Known Member

hello i am amazed lol

hi there
    i have been going over the posts in here and i am amazed at the ladies that want the "cave man" back????
    it may well be a cultural thing i dont know, i have been born and brought up in uk
    and through all my life i have been bombarded by females wanting "equality" on all levels
    i have heard ladies moan and grown about how unfair the world is and its a mans world and how you cant get on in life or employment cause your a female

the latest now is "no means no" in the sexual area and yes that is to both sexes but it was brought about to stop ladies getting raped or sexually assualted
    but now reading the comments on here earlier i am confused lol
    do ladies want respect?
    or do they want to be told what to do?
    do they want to be treated as an equal or as "the little lady" "the wife"
    there to do as your men folk tell you
    now ladies i ask this cause its beginning to sound like the female of the spieces wants everything and a member of the opposite sex its confusing

so do i treat the lady with respect, honour, and love
    or do i
    storm about like a petted child demanding till i get my way????
    is a relationship not about being equals?
    i understand some get off on being told what to do or want somebody in charge
    but come ladies you cant have it all
    u either want respect or you dont
    all the best
    the hairy one

15. alAzima

alAzima Administrator & Voice of Reason Staff Member

I want what I've got :D A husband who loves and respects me but who also takes care of me and provides for me and our family. I guess I'm traditional but I don't want to be the leader, it's a man's role and I wouldn't want to have that in a relationship. However that said, it doesn't mean that he walks all over me and treats me like a door mat. I think Anais Nin said it best :

16. chefref

chefref Member

Well put!! :D

17. Beansontoast

Beansontoast Moderator Staff Member

What????::Coffee::::Coffee::::Coffee::::Coffee::::Coffee::::Coffee::

18. alAzima

alAzima Administrator & Voice of Reason Staff Member

He has 3 single brothers :p

19. Andrea

Andrea New Member

Hi hairy highlander
    I cant speak for any one else but i want equality, of course I do, and that is what relationships are all about to me- no little wifey and the leader- nooooo no my marriage is a partnership, we are a team- oh and he is Tunisia.
    So dont worry highlander you have got it exactly right, ladies want respect, i personally love reading your contributions to the site,
    Any women would be really lucky to have someone as respectful and sensitive as you
    Andrea x

20. yowsa

yowsa New Member

There are a few stories at the beginning of this thread about meeting while on holiday - anyone have any stories about meeting online and then marrying (or supposed to marry) upon meeting for the first time in Tunisia?

21. NetNiet

NetNiet EVIL member :D

Hi Yowsa, are you maybe the same person who post this question at Tunisia.com?

22. yowsa

yowsa New Member

Yep - her "bachelorette party" "bridal shower" is tomorrow and I am trying to collect as much info as I can for her. I am blown away at the extent of this problem - and while it is well known apparently in Europe - lots of education needs to be done in the US!