Welcome to TLR

Before you out your rat

Gamora

Major Ratslayer
I agree with this one. Please please lock down your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, etc, as much as possible. Rats and their family will harass you and attempt to bait you back in. Also, this doesn't just apply to rats, other members as well. Not everyone's intentions are good.

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Before anyone posts their rats here or even ask about him with a name .
It's important for your safety to lock down all your social media profiles
So no one can take any information from it and / or take your pictures
Why images....mine's never been on my FB , I was about to add then found TLR - Im so careful about who i add because of my job / profession

Storm

Major Ratslayer
This is all so true. Whatever you do, do not submit intimate photos of yourself as well as during video calls no matter how many times they beg. It's part of the agenda.
By adding your rat, his family, and his friends to your social media not only invites them into your lives, it also gives them ammunition to use against you later. Please do not give out your social media to just anyone. Be careful, stay safe.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
We know first hand strangers pretend to love us, same way strangers can pretend to be friends and want to help. Not only happening with honey traps... would be great to not send info to random friendly people. To avoid getting into a major conflict. XX

Gamora

Major Ratslayer
There are some ex members that caused a lot of trouble on TLR. It became a clique. It was horrible. Some members identity was and still is in jeopardy. Some of your identities were compromised because you answered a PM and strayed away from TLR. Be careful. If someone is recruiting you in PM, be very skeptical.

Your identity will be compromised and other people will know who you are. Be careful.

roo2

Major Ratslayer
Good point, Butterflies.............No, I’ve had no contact with him, apart from messages direct to his phone out of frustration, but that’s stopped now..............Is it possible to block on social media if I’m blocked already?? I’ve never been clear on that!!!
Yes you can block on social media

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
There are some ex members that caused a lot of trouble on TLR. It became a clique. It was horrible. Some members identity was and still is in jeopardy. Some of your identities were compromised because you answered a PM and strayed away from TLR. Be careful. If someone is recruiting you in PM, be very skeptical.

Your identity will be compromised and other people will know who you are. Be careful.
That is really sad this happens as we all have trust issues :(

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I do hope these women who are compromised are safe these old members should be ashamed as they where in the same situation in the past with rats. Sometimes I really can't understand people the world is a crazy place to live in these days
Myself and @Mica along with several members have worked hard behind the scenes to ensure the safety of TLR and its members - all members that we obtained hard evidence against have been removed permanently, we couldn't have done that without the trust of our members to feel confident to come to us and for that we are grateful.

I cannot say enough....be careful - there are wolves in sheeps clothing everywhere but please be assured you are safe but please keep your personal details to yourself.

MH x

Last edited:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Spot on! We all went through the same, how can we miss the main purpose of protecting each other and inform about scams. The purpose of being here is to warn not to cause more harm.
I agree and that is why I took a difficult decision to remove certain members even though I thought it may make me unpopular but actually quite the opposite happened - the safety of TLR and our members is paramount.

MH x

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I do hope these women who are compromised are safe these old members should be ashamed as they where in the same situation in the past with rats. Sometimes I really can't understand people the world is a crazy place to live in these days
It happens but it was discovered and sorted before any further harm could happen - it's the same on all sorts of social media platforms but this time it was worse for the members as the people involved were meant to be friends, hence the sheep in wolves clothing.

I took a battering lol but this chick is far from being a chicken :p

MH x

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
It happens but it was discovered and sorted before any further harm could happen - it's the same on all sorts of social media platforms but this time it was worse for the members as the people involved were meant to be friends, hence the sheep in wolves clothing.

I took a battering lol but this chick is far from being a chicken :p

MH x
You did great work MH and the other members and Mica we are thankful and appreciate it you deserve a nice bath lol FB_IMG_1596317787988.jpg

simple

Major Ratslayer

There are many variations of rats ,that want to take down TLR ..Causing chaos internally ,by pitting memebr against member...A new members aggresive behavour ,shows an agenda a mission to pick a fight with someone...False victims appear to sow confusion and not all are Tunisian ...So i would suggest dont interact throug PM with new members...unless you also invite @Mica or @MH007 into the converstion as well ..