Belgezem Hanzouli

karoline

Does anybody know him? I meet him in Sousse this summer. He have a big family.

karoline

Thank you.:) As i siad,i meet him this summer,and he was nice at first,after 4days,he started asking me for money.He told me that he wanted to marry me.blablabla I have many photos of him,but they wont upload. So now i wonder if anybody here,knows him?

S

Sue the Sponsor

Thank you.:) As i siad,i meet him this summer,and he was nice at first,after 4days,he started asking me for money.He told me that he wanted to marry me.blablabla I have many photos of him,but they wont upload. So now i wonder if anybody here,knows him?
Why didn't you give him money and marry him? He sounds nice

sparkle

Classy Bird
Lil stop shopping and come and help the girl out! :)

S

Sue the Sponsor

Welcome Karoline..
let me rephrase for Sue....Did you give him money and did he rat on you as you cant just post names without a reason..
Especially if it's your own name and you're trying to find out if you've been bubbled ;)

S

Sue the Sponsor

you carnt just come here slap his name just coz hes got a big family thats not his fault thats his mums and dads doing
They give the game away too easy, "He have a big family" who the fuck writes that bollox if they're genuine? Knobheads need to smarten up if they are gonna take me on.

Top Bottom