Ben Ahmed Nejib, Monastir/Sousse

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by BrownGirl, Apr 12, 2014.

1. FoolInLove

FoolInLove Well-Known Member

I really wish we could convince you to not go back to him :(

cloud likes this.
  2. FoolInLove

FoolInLove Well-Known Member

The woman on the foto told me he use his phone a lot to check football results, because he gamles on the football games. :Evil:

rose711, cloud and Heidi like this.
  3. black_angel

black_angel Well-Known Member

@cloud ... dont go so far in your opinions... being a single mother doesnt mean that a woman is a slut. And the religion is not really matter here. I cant see Donna's words about that how she became a single mother so dont judge cause the reasons of that might surprise you. If anyone of us knew that our rats are rats - we wouldnt be here now...

ijs, ExNorway, rose711 and 2 others like this.
  4. crystal

crystal The Punchy Scot

I would like to ask you ... you are a Muslim.. why would you want to be with a man that certainly is not? but worst than that portrays himself to be, but acts the total opposite to Islamic teachings.. why do you defend him and have excuses or justify his behaviours. there is obvious evidence that he is a rat.. there also are many women on here who are muslim that have been ratted on this makes no difference to them.. why would a muslim man take money fron you? this is haram.. what is it you are not seeing with this rat?

Stina, Tiger, marilyna and 7 others like this.
  5. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Moderator Staff Member

Excellent post Tiger, I have posted it here because I think it would be good reading for @Donna DMCG

6. rose711

rose711 Well-Known Member

I hope Donna doesn't still think it is safe to visit now with the imposition of martial law , the threats of future attacks and the President admitting to serious lapses in security within the country.

I really hope that this wakes her up.

7. Roses have thorns

Roses have thorns Member

I know Ben (Nejib) He is a big fat rat, he had at least 2 other women sending him money while I was with him, I've spoken to one but the other a Geman girl, I haven't been able to trace to warn her, maybe she has posted on the German forum? Im not ready to write my story here yet, I new he was on here and that there are two facebook pages and I hoped that would be enough warning for everyone, but it seems not.
    I do not have the proof you seem to want but ask yourself why would I bother to find out he was on here and then come to respond to your thread if I didn't know him? I got rid of all photo's, all Western Union receipts and everything because I don't want any reminders so sorry no proof
    I can tell you like the other lady in the photo that he gambles almost contstantly on the football, He might be telling you he's a muslim but he drinks daily, smokes occasionally, lies about almost everything and I never knew him to go to the mosque. He comes across as a really nice guy, even when you catch him out in his lies but he is a prize manipulator. He occasionly direct asked me to lend him small amounts of money but mostly his trick is to act distressed so you'll ask him whats wrong then tells you he doesn't want to worry you, its not youre problem blahblah so you try to prize it out of him and then offer to help Hahaha
    I don't know whats true or not about his family becos he told the other woman completely different things to wot he told me and family members I met probably not even family.
    He told me he lived in Sahline but I've been told by others that he lives in Sousse and/or monastir, so who knows?
    He definitely knows he can't send money out of Tunisia so when he told you he would pay the money back it was another lie.
    His friends will all tell you what a 'good' guy he is because they are all in on the scam and they will treat you like a 'princess' as they like to say to help his scam, just like he helps them with their scams but when you end the relationship they tell you he bad and try to hit on you themselves. I wish I'd kept some of the facebook/skype messages but im also glad I deleted them.
    I want him out of my life, to forget him forever, so I do not want to linger here talking about him, I just wanted to add to this thread to make the warning is stronger.
    I will check in occasionally so if any other victims want to pm me feel free, Like the lady in the photo I didn't want to come forward publicly but I don't want others to go through wot I went through.
    @FoolInLove please tell her she can pm me if she wants to.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
    ijs, BrownGirl, marilyna and 10 others like this.
  8. rose711

Did @Donna DMCG delete her posts here about this man?

I suppose that means she wants to ignore all advice.

Roses have thorns likes this.
  9. Roses have thorns

Roses have thorns Member

Yes thats why i decided to register and post :( I hope she will start to take notice now. you can see wot she deleted cos people have qoted her.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
    surf, FoolInLove and rose711 like this.
  10. rose711

Thank you for being so generous to help other women. You did a very good and kind thing by posting here.

11. rose711

At least @Donna DMCG can't get to Tunisia now and if she is there she is being told urgently to leave.

We tried to tell her and others that it is very dangerous to travel now. This will stop her at least for a few months.

Roses have thorns and surf like this.
  12. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Moderator Staff Member

Unfortunately he'll still have internet and mobile, all this makes it easier for him to play the poor poverty stricken victim (or Charity Case as @Donna DMCG so eloquently described him) and he won't have to tolerate any visiting females :whistle:.

He'll have all the time in the world to sit in the coffee after visiting WU to pick up his daily 'earnings'.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
    FoolInLove, surf, Npk and 1 other person like this.
  13. rose711

At least she will be physically safe, though I understand your point. You are absolutely right.

Npk and Roses have thorns like this.
  14. Kellypops

Kellypops Active Member

Hi just seen this
    I really hope you be ok

15. Roses have thorns

Roses have thorns Member

16. Roses have thorns

Roses have thorns Member

Ok, so I wanted to forget about him and get on with my live but I been talking to other women an he is still playing his games. I now have some document proof that all he wants is a visa. If you are involved with him and don't believe what's written here @Donna DMCG you can pm me and I will send you some

AmberHeart, cloud, minnie and 4 others like this.
  17. Roses have thorns

Roses have thorns Member

Yep, he's started to try to contact me again gŕrrr :Evil: trying to convince me he misses me so much, he's sorry for what he's done, he's changed, please come back blahblahblah :snore:
    Sorry arsehole but this credit card was well and truly cut to shreds and can never be used again :thumbsup:

18. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

After how long is he trying again to contact you? :/ this is something that rats love, setting victims on reserve and going back to get whatever they can. Xx

19. Roses have thorns

Roses have thorns Member

About 4 years since last contact :rolleyes:
    He must be short of pickings at the moment.
    Or maybe he heard a rumour that I won the lottery :sneaky:

20. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Absolute insane...

21. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

I truly hope you did win the lottery and could flaunt your new found wealth in his eye. Oh the thought of him seeing a big house, multiple cars and trainers galore could send him into a non recoverable seizure.

That would be justice.:p