Betrayed

Jennaf

Im actually really feeling betrayed right now i never thought i would ever Fall for this and to catch feelings for someone i never met! I mean i must be going insane! He is talking to my so called friend i had her facebook him to see what he would do and now there talking behind my back and he blocked me for her. Why do i even care this is so wrong! And she’s falling for it and lien for him its sick!

Myriam1

So sorry you arre having this hard time. But better find out now than later dear!
You found out that your internet friend is up to no good and that your so called lady friend is not trustworthy...a lot to manage at a time!
Analyse why you fell for this internet guy, you surely had a weak spot and he managed to worm his way through it.
Just cut all contact with him, best not to lose your time and energy with him.

SouthernGirl

Junior Rat Expert
Im actually really feeling betrayed right now i never thought i would ever Fall for this and to catch feelings for someone i never met! I mean i must be going insane! He is talking to my so called friend i had her facebook him to see what he would do and now there talking behind my back and he blocked me for her. Why do i even care this is so wrong! And she’s falling for it and lien for him its sick!
I’m so sorry, Jennaf. Don’t beat yourself up over falling for him. He was a good actor. Your feelings of anger are valid. You trusted someone and started to fall in love with a pure heart and then you realized he was nothing but a scammer. On the top of that, now your friend is talking to him and it’s another betrayal to swallow. Did you talk to her? Does she really realize the kind of person He is? Probably so.
Anyway, whether you told her or not, it’s not okay for a girlfriend to start a relationship with the ex of a friend. Not a good friend. I say they can have each other. She’ll learn and it won’t be your problem. I know it’s unnerving, but be glad that you dodged a bullet. Too bad for her. Not only she lost a good friend, but she’s going to get herself in a big mess if she gets involved with him. If I remember correctly, this guy is married, isn’t he? She doesn’t have any excuse. She knows. You didn’t.

Last edited:

Jennaf

i thought maybe guys from a different country would be different then the lien cheating narcissist here. But then again there everywhere. I called him out the second he contacted me saying he was a fraud. And ha i guess jokes on me.

Jennaf

I’m so sorry, Jennaf. Don’t beat yourself up over falling for him. He was a good actor. Your feelings of anger are valid. You trusted someone and started to fall in love with a pure heart and then you realized he was nothing but a scammer. On the top of that, now your friend is talking to him and it’s another betrayal to swallow. Did you talk to her? Does she really realize the kind of person He is? Probably so.
Anyway, whether you told her or not, it’s not okay for a girlfriend to start a relationship with the ex of a friend. Not a good friend. I say they can have each other. She’ll learn and it won’t be your problem. I know it’s unnerving, but be glad that you dodged a bullet. Too bad for her. Not only she lost a good friend, but she’s going to get herself in a big mess if she gets involved with him. If I remember correctly, this guy was married, wasn’t he? She doesn’t have any excuse. She knows. You didn’t.
she a very nieve person so yes she will totally and already has fell for it.

Jennaf

Anyway, whether you told her or not, it’s not okay for a girlfriend to start a relationship with the ex of a friend. Not a good friend. I say they can have each other. She’ll learn and it won’t be your problem. I know it’s unnerving, but be glad that you dodged a bullet. Too bad for her. Not only she lost a good friend, but she’s going to get herself in a big mess if she gets involved with him. If I remember correctly, this guy is married, isn’t he? She doesn’t have any excuse. She knows. You didn’t.
. Im not sure if he was married 100
Perfect but im pretty sure he is.

SouthernGirl

Junior Rat Expert
I tried warning her but im sure she thinks im “jealous” or what not. And he has enough nerve to tell me. { well you gave her my name and had her contact me} saying in other words its my fault.
When it comes to narcissists, it’s always someone else’s fault, it’s never theirs. As far as her, she can think you’re “jealous”. Whatever. Who cares? She’ll learn.. If I were you, I’d block these 2 people and I wouldn’t want to have anything to do with them.

Jennaf

When it comes to narcissists, it’s always someone else’s fault, it’s never theirs. As far as her, she can think you’re “jealous”. Whatever. Who cares? She’ll learn.. If I were you, I’d block these 2 people and I wouldn’t want to have anything to do with them.
I know thats the thing i shoulda known better cause i know narcissist all to well i dated one for ten yesrs and another for seven. And wow words cant even describe the games they play. Which i dont regret none of it. It made me who iam today. And they definitely stick out to me. So this is basically my own fault i was playing with fire and knew i could get burnt.

Jennaf

I know thats the thing i shoulda known better cause i know narcissist all to well i dated one for ten yesrs and another for seven. And wow words cant even describe the games they play. Which i dont regret none of it. It made me who iam today. And they definitely stick out to me. So this is basically my own fault i was playing with fire and knew i could get burnt.
and we work together which makes It even worse.

Jennaf

And yes they can have one another shes just mad her bf which is my friend likes me more then her sad to say but comin from his mouth.

Jennaf

And yes they can have one another shes just mad her bf which is my friend likes me more then her sad to say but comin from his mouth.
. Its all a sick childish game people play quite pathetic. If only they could see how they look from the outside looking in. Bad look thx for listening.

SouthernGirl

Junior Rat Expert
Narcissists are very charming and know the right things to say when they want something. It’s easy to get caught so don’t be too harsh to yourself. The good thing is you realized quick he was no good and you didn’t let him have his way with you.

Croydon girl

Junior Rat Expert
Honey Trap gone horribly wrong!

simple

Ratslayer
I tried warning her but im sure she thinks im “jealous” or what not. And he has enough nerve to tell me. { well you gave her my name and had her contact me} saying in other words its my fault.
You really dont need friends like this .In the future you will see she really done you a favour ,If he cheats on you with her ,he will 100% cheat on her too..Rats project everything they do wrong ,they blame everyone else ..

Jennaf

You really dont need friends like this .In the future you will see she really done you a favour ,If he cheats on you with her ,he will 100% cheat on her too..Rats project everything they do wrong ,they blame everyone else ..
. Can someone explain what a honey trap is? I mentioned it to him and he played like he didnt know what it was like always they throw that line down, “ i don’t understand nothing” it seemed.

Jennaf

Believe it or not, it’s a blessing in disguise.

Just consider that they deserve each other.

You were lucky enough to escape from a fake friend and a scum ‘boyfriend’. That’s all you need to move on to a better life !
We were never together he wanted me to go to “italy” and talked alot of nonsense from the start.

Jennaf

Why are you so upset ,if you werent in a relationship with him,Hes free to do what he wants ,I thought you were madly in love with him ...
i started to like him but its impossible to love someone you dont even know right? Thats what he said then he said it was possible. He talked about marriage and how i can come live with him in italy.