Betrayed

Jennaf

i started to like him but its impossible to love someone you dont even know right? Thats what he said then he said it was possible. He talked about marriage and how i can come live with him in italy.
I cant post some of his texs in media maybe they will upload there. To see what you think.

Jennaf

i started to like him but its impossible to love someone you dont even know right? Thats what he said then he said it was possible. He talked about marriage and how i can come live with him in italy.
Over two months of it.

simple

Ratslayer
Oh i see ,,,you thought he loved you ,, i understand now ,when you said you were never with him you meant you never met in person.Dont blame yourself,,im sue you never dreamed in a million years ,something liik bezznes exists and you would be caught up in lies and dishonesty...

Jennaf

Oh i see ,,,you thought he loved you ,, i understand now ,when you said you were never with him you meant you never met in person.Dont blame yourself,,im sue you never dreamed in a million years ,something liik bezznes exists and you would be caught up in lies and dishonesty...
yes exactly

simple

Ratslayer
i meant i never met him in person.
Goodbye and good riddence to him...Who needs a foul mouth parasite leech ,whos to lazy to make himself better and blames the world for his situation,,You should have told him to get off his arse and work for a living ,instead of trying to scam you for money ,And as for your friend ,she can have him,,,,And she will learn the hard way ..You worry about yourself and believe you didnt miss out on anything good...

Jennaf

Goodbye and good riddence to him...Who needs a foul mouth parasite leech ,whos to lazy to make himself better and blames the world for his situation,,You should have told him to get off his arse and work for a living ,instead of trying to scam you for money ,And as for your friend ,she can have him,,,,And she will learn the hard way ..You worry about yourself and believe you didnt miss out on anything good...
Thank you and yes she will find out the hard way

Jennaf

I almost got played. Key word almost, i knew it! Thats all i have to say and shame on him for tricking females emotions and self worth its low and pathetic bottom line theres lots of men in this world who know how to treat a lady. Real men that is not little boys.

Jennaf

Count your blessings. Living with them destroys you in every way!!!!! It’s tough to recover! It took me 1 and 1/2 years, but I’m free, happy, successful, and I’m sure that he is one miserable jackass!!!!:thumbsup::)
I couldn’t imagine.

Reactions: JGG

Myriam1

I was able to read the messages in Media.
He's a typical rat, including the words "fuck you" when busted!
Good that you got rid of him and as for your so called friend/collegue...she'll see what happens, I hope she doesn't get too involved with him. Send her here if needed Jennaf.

Jennaf

I was able to read the messages in Media.
He's a typical rat, including the words "fuck you" when busted!
Good that you got rid of him and as for your so called friend/collegue...she'll see what happens, I hope she doesn't get too involved with him. Send her here if needed Jennaf.
Thank you for confirming that. And i already told her about this amazing site i dont talk to her anymore dont need garbadge like that in my life theres enough of it the way it is.

JGG

Count your blessings. Living with them destroys you in every way!!!!! It’s tough to recover! It took me 1 and 1/2 years, but I’m free, happy, successful, and I’m sure that he is one miserable jackass!!!!:thumbsup::)
I am so thankful my Rat didn't make it here...its been 6 months now and I'm feeling so much better too...I cant believe how much my life revolved around him....and I always thought myself to be a fierce independent woman lol

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for confirming that. And i already told her about this amazing site i dont talk to her anymore dont need garbadge like that in my life theres enough of it the way it is.
Typical rat resorting to insults!

They insult us because they don't have the intelligence to discuss things - if you don't adore them it's always f*ck you etc.

Im glad you saw through him before you invested anymore emotions and finances.

Sorry about your friend but hmm don't think she was a real friend.

I know for a fact my friends would NEVER betray me like that.

Hold your head up high and be proud.

MH x

SouthernGirl

Junior Rat Expert
Read the messages in Media. It would be laughable if it wasn’t that sad. Classic rat being manipulative and playing games thinking women are stupid. Then blaming and insulting you when he realizes you won’t buy his sh... Telling you you’re throwing a tantrum because he “doesn’t want you”. Where on earth do they learn to be so arrogant and conceited? If your so called friend read these conversations and still wants to talk to him, then she’s an idiot and she deserves what’s coming to her. Be glad to be done with this pathetic moron, Jennaf.

simple

Ratslayer
Read the messages in Media. It would be laughable if it wasn’t that sad. Classic rat being manipulative and playing games thinking women are stupid. Then blaming and insulting you when he realizes you won’t buy his sh... Telling you you’re throwing a tantrum because he “doesn’t want you”. Where on earth do they learn to be so arrogant and conceited? If your so called friend read these conversations and still wants to talk to him, then she’s an idiot and she deserves what’s coming to her. Be glad to be done with this pathetic moron, Jennaf.
It makes you wonder how some of them managed to find their way out of the birth canal,, Rats are Complete idiots ,,I wish i had more middle fingers !!

Jennaf

Typical rat resorting to insults!

They insult us because they don't have the intelligence to discuss things - if you don't adore them it's always f*ck you etc.

Im glad you saw through him before you invested anymore emotions and finances.

Sorry about your friend but hmm don't think she was a real friend.

I know for a fact my friends would NEVER betray me like that.

Hold your head up high and be proud.

MH x
Oh i know she wasnt a real friend just tolerated her due to was my other so called “friend” gf. Shes been trouble since i met her. Lien deceiving selfish self centered snake even before this. She about one thing only. Herself hey God Bless and farwell is all i have to say to them.

Jennaf

oh it’s laughable i was laughing from the start then found myself crying like a foolish school girl that got dumped by her first kiss. Its still pretty funny theres sooo many more texts between us haha it’s comical. But a sad thing to do to people. And he had enough nerve to tell me im a demon in a form of a Human being! I told him he better start reading a new scripture of rathearsels casue his brown substance is pathetically obvious.

Jennaf

Yep i loved that part im just mad he dont want me but fewer sentences later i really like you. Are you serious about me or not. You looked beautiful in that pic sorry i crash bike left phone with friend the lies and said he lost it at motorcycle “accident”what a crock of shizznit.