Betrayed

SouthernGirl

Yep i loved that part im just mad he dont want me but fewer sentences later i really like you. Are you serious about me or not. You looked beautiful in that pic sorry i crash bike left phone with friend the lies and said he lost it at motorcycle “accident”what a crock of shizznit.
« You was beautiful in the picture », “I miss you” etc.. after cursing like he thinks that saying compliments and nice things is going to make it all all right. « I crash bike left phone with friend » This is amazing how often they can have accidents or stuff happening with their phone. They aren’t even subtile and creative with their lies.

SouthernGirl

Perfect examples of when mumma should have swallowed that load :thumbsup:

MH x
And to think that the mothers are proud of their precious sons and think they are God’s gift to women. No wonder these guys believe they’re the sh... (pardon my French..) Their mommas always worshiped the ground they walk on and let them get away with everything since they were little and the fathers are big wimps who say nothing. You’d think that as parents, they would have taught their kids to have respect for other people. No they think they have raised real men. Smh

Last edited:

Livia

And to think that the mothers are proud of their precious sons and think they are God’s gift to women. No wonder these guys believe they’re the sh... (pardon my French..) Their mommas always worshiped the ground they walk on and let them get away with everything since they were little and the fathers are big wimps who say nothing. You’d think that as parents, they would have taught their kids to have respect for other people. No they think they have raised real men. Smh
i seriously cannot stand such moms!!!...they are soooooo pathetic! and live in ridiculous fantasies thinking their son is the "best there is"..blah blah.. i literally puke at this medieval mentality :sick::sick: ..it's like as long as he was born 'male' it makes him "prince charming" by default Lmao..they need to wake the f up it's 2020 and get reality checks!! oh and something i realised is those moms ALWAYS have sons who are society's dregs!!

Pussycatz

Im actually really feeling betrayed right now i never thought i would ever Fall for this and to catch feelings for someone i never met! I mean i must be going insane! He is talking to my so called friend i had her facebook him to see what he would do and now there talking behind my back and he blocked me for her. Why do i even care this is so wrong! And she’s falling for it and lien for him its sick!
Better your ex friend ran off with an Internet love than your husband to be or worse spouse! They deserve eachother. Cheating rats.

Pussycatz

and we work together which makes It even worse.
Find a better boyfriend who takes you out on nice dates to restaurants and holiday together. When he’s done with her he’ll come sniffing back. As for her she betrayed you and in a way saved you from losing your money. Rest of us have had serious damage to our atms! Wish I could take my own advice at times! I fell in love online before I met my Fiancé in person. It does happen. I see it like penfriends from my generation.

simple

Ratslayer
Find a better boyfriend who takes you out on nice dates to restaurants and holiday together. When he’s done with her he’ll come sniffing back. As for her she betrayed you and in a way saved you from losing your money. Rest of us have had serious damage to our atms! Wish I could take my own advice at times! I fell in love online before I met my Fiancé in person. It does happen. I see it like penfriends from my generation.
But its like having a pen friend on death row..

Poppy

i seriously cannot stand such moms!!!...they are soooooo pathetic! and live in ridiculous fantasies thinking their son is the "best there is"..blah blah.. i literally puke at this medieval mentality :sick::sick: ..it's like as long as he was born 'male' it makes him "prince charming" by default Lmao..they need to wake the f up it's 2020 and get reality checks!! oh and something i realised is those moms ALWAYS have sons who are society's dregs!!
No, in the Muslim calendar they are in 1441 and not 2020 like us. So, we can say they are still living in Middle Ages today lol