BEWARE OF MAHMOUD BEN HAMMOUDA FROM SFAX

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Amber, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Amber

Amber oo la la ;)

I am posting this on behalf of someone else . This is not my story .

Beware of Mahmoud Ben HAMMOUDA from Sfax .He is 34 years old . You will find his pictures in the Gallery . This rat married a French woman for papers . They met in Seabel alhambra in 2007 where he was a waiter .The age gap was small and she is a beautiful and intelligent woman .The story is always the same : the rat made everything to reach his goal and come to France . The woman was in love and supported him for four years in Tunisia before he came to France . She helped out his family ( “operations” , the rent of his parents’ house) , she helped him settle a grocery and so on .

Then, as usual all went tits up when he came in France , and the psychological harassment began : reproaches , insults , suspicion ,threats . As all manipulators , he tried to isolate her from her friends. He had greedy needs and refused to work though she helped him out to find jobs.The guy wouldn’t work , she had to provide everything , she couldn’t stand and bear the situation , her mental and physical health was alterated very quickly and she decided to protect her son from him and asked the divorce .Meanwhile , the rat feeling that his end was near , started to date another woman , much more controllable and less intelligent as usual . There comes the amazing point : his visa had not been reconducted by his ex wife and so he was illegal in France . But he managed to marry the other deluded new victim six months after the divorce and he thinks he is now intouchable , the king of the world .He is not .Everything is being done courageously to make him face his evil acts and let it him understand that , no , he didn’t make it !

He is spending time on internet , dating sites , he might have several fb accounts and go on his bezness on line . He is trying to settle his situation in France and no doubt he will scam another victim after the current one , until he manages to have a baby with one .

Another sad and awful case I wanted to shed light on . This woman has gone through hell with this dirty rat who needs to be shamed to protect other women from him .

Wallah wallah, Alien, CUDDLE and 2 others like this.
  2. simple

simple Well-Known Member

Another scummy low life lazy parasite ,,,,,Hope your friend manages to get him deported !!I can imagine the mental abuse she had to go through ,,, I wish her all the best ,,,,,,Get these F***kers out of Europe ......They dont belong in civilised company !!!

Mango Chutney, Alien, niknak and 5 others like this.
  3. Laurence

Laurence Well-Known Member

Sending positive vibes and courage to your friend! Have seen so many intelligent and warmhearted women like her going down the same path, hope she gets him deported and hope she'll recover soon from this rat!!!

Alien, niknak, Wallah wallah and 3 others like this.
  4. Amber

Amber oo la la ;)

Yes she is a brave and determined woman . We need to share ressources and the data base about rats . Along with the collaboration between the legal authorities which has still a long way to go , simple citizens can also communicate and inform to protect other unsuspecting women . Bearing in mind that UK is more difficult to reach , many rats end up in France through Belgium , Holland , Germany , eastern countries ...helped by the rat's diaspora throughout Europe.
    Rats need to know that not only the police is watching them like milk on a cooker , but some strong women and specialized webs are not going to let go .

Alien, Wallah wallah, wallah and 4 others like this.
  5. Amber

Amber oo la la ;)

Thanks for her Laurence!

Wallah wallah likes this.
  6. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Amber, so sorry to hear what happened to your friend. Many aspects of her story remind me of what happened to me. I do hope that she has posted his name all over the internet and that the French, English and Schengen authorities are aware of this Person of Interest. Many Tunisians will get false passports and make it to Britain as they speak French and it is very easy to convince officials that they are Frenchmen. Make sure that your friend leaves no stone unturned so he is kicked out of France and deported back to Tunisia.

Alien, Wallah wallah, Amber and 4 others like this.
  7. marilyna

marilyna Chocolate Connoisseur

Thanks for posting this Amber. I am sorry your friend had to go through this. I hope he is kicked out of France.

Alien, Wallah wallah, Amber and 2 others like this.
  8. jaloul the tosser

jaloul the tosser Member

scamming s everywhere, immorality everywhere; and too much ppl from africa and asia running after the lust of the european mirage. i'm Proud to be tunisian not begga

9. lily

lily Member

dirty little rat should have his b***S cut of. it makes you very wary of who you can trust now after reading threads about these low life scum. surely something has to be done.i feel for this woman i'm so glad i found this site when i did and didnt get sucked in by the banter and charms

10. the nutty professor

the nutty professor Bad Teacher

mirage or marriage?
    is happy marriage a mirage?

BrownGirl likes this.
  11. the nutty professor

hello jaloul
    tell us about yourself and why you have visited the forum?

Amber and simple like this.
  12. Laurence

Laurence Well-Known Member

Lots of Tunisians are beggars Jaloul, please go find and re-educate them!

13. simple

simple Well-Known Member

is not lust for european woman ,,,,Is lust for money and visa !!

Alien, Amber, marilyna and 1 other person like this.
  14. jaloul the tosser

jaloul the tosser Member

well, you're free and right to comment whatever you. at 1st i've pointed out to the Mirage = illusion

I'm happy to meet you on this forum, well i'm gonna introduce myself, i'm Jaloul, a 31 yrs old tunisian man.

I browsed on the web to find something useful for my trip to England in August Inshallah, godwill, but i'm really shocked when i found this weird website, though it is funny to expose reality and disclose the deep human codes; emmmm, i think it is better to name this blog with THe RED RIDINGHOOD

Milly and ahmed ben selma like this.
  15. jaloul the tosser

jaloul the tosser Member

further clarifiction would be given once putting your cybermasus off; i'm I talking with a true women, innocent ppl, haters, nazis etc ??

16. jaloul the tosser

jaloul the tosser Member

wooo hooo i felt myself happy i could write hereon, it looked so difficult at first to deal with this site.

Oki, sister, but we need to discuss this issue from its roots, and ask: what made the north african youth to immigrate to europe and north america? what made this youth to adopt Macciavelism, if dont know how to spell makaveli right LOL, strategies? And the main point: what are the dreams and ambitions of all human kind?

17. jaloul the tosser

jaloul the tosser Member

Sorry for my humble english, but i think i could deliver my messages :) ; and about this THIRST, better than LUST :p in meaning , for money and visa; let's go back to the ice ages :D and found how were they living and immigration, im pointing out to the main needs

18. jaloul the tosser

jaloul the tosser Member

Mrs. Simpson :p

19. the nutty professor

20. BrownGirl

BrownGirl Moderator And Queen of Summaries Staff Member

Welcome jaloul
    We all accept the desire to have a better life and how difficult that is in countries such as Tunisia. Most of us also accept that there is a vast supply of deluded women who give these guys an "easy" way out.
    What we do not accept is the lack of respect shown to genuine ladies who have acted in good faith. The lack of any remorse for causing so much trauma so that they can get what they want. The lack of pride in themselves that they can lie and cheat and hurt without flinching.
    Anyway, I hope you have a good trip to England - where are you planning to visit?
    BG

Alien, Wallah wallah, Amber and 2 others like this.
  21. the nutty professor

??

marilyna and simple like this.
  22. BrownGirl

Marge :D

23. jaloul the tosser

jaloul the tosser Member

Thank you, well, the bad and good is everywhere, God created the good, ex: rabbit, and the bad, ex: vipers, and we have to admit the reality as it is with the best and the worse. PS: vipers' poison could be exploited as a meicine = good lessons, and the life continues

24. jaloul the tosser

jaloul the tosser Member

Mrs. the nutty, i think you didn't get what i meant! i'm commenting on ur default picture, it is the Mr. simson's wife, isnt it??

25. BrownGirl

I don't like rabbits - they look all innocent but make big holes in your garden and eat all your lettuce. At least with a viper you know what you are getting :D

Amber and tunisiasun like this.