Beware of The Seloune (Nador)Mafia in Morocco

Liliana

We want to make aware to women to spread the message around, that if you do talk a younger guy from Seloune (Nador) Morocco they are not as into you as you think!!!!!After myself having spent 9 months of wasting my time with one of these parasites, I realized he was not as into me as I thought. I am 46 years old with children and he 27, I did not think much about it then about the age gap. Well that is one aspect the older the better, they think your loaded with cash and will leave you as soon you do not have money. Also there is nothing tying them down no children, religion and the fact they are only marrying you for a visa. After 9 months of acting like a pious man that this parasite thinks he was, he showed me his true colors!!!!! I was sick for two months in hospital no money no support, he turned around and told meI was making excuses for not buying him a phone, well no I am not buying or giving anybody anything if they themselves have not returned the favour. In the past 6months I have met women who have dated men of the same region and have had the same results, these parasites all know each other and it is a way out to marry a foreign women and the worst thing!!!! They will even marry a Muslim girl and use them aswell, especially if they live in Europe, America, Canada and the Asian Pacific countries like Indonesia, Australia etc
PLEASE do not give them money, cash, phones, clothes etc they are not as poor also as they say they are, there is work they just find easier for someone to fund their lifestyle. One big thing they love to say is that they hate Morocco and that Moroccan women are too materialistic, that is why they want too marry a Westerners.
LADIES at the end it is all , bullshit to string you along and use you. BE AWARE PLEASE they are also known to speak to younger women and I mean young. I was inspired to speak out after hearing the horror stories of women who have invested time and money on these parasites thinking that they where being appreciated and loved. These parasites are aged 18 -30, have multiple Instagram, Facebook, Messenger and Whatts App accounts and even use other websites. I myself became investigator and saw the horror on how quick they denounce their love and dedication so fast. They also have fooled women called " Seloune Fan Club", these women protect them and are not doing anybody any favours, by denouncing to these parasites if their being investigated by their partners. What's App is their favourite tool, and if you get too much into their life they will block you and unblock which to me is the right of the female partner, to know what their future partner is up too. They will follow not just a couple of hundred of women but thousands in websites, they also have strange sexual appetites and have strange fetiches( which can be eyebrow raising). Do not perform online acts of any sexual nature, please stay safe.

Last edited:

Amira

Rat Expert
We want to make aware to women to spread the message around, that if you do talk a younger guy from Seloune (Nador) Morocco they are not as into you as you think!!!!!After myself having spent 9 months of wasting my time with one of these parasites, I realized he was not as into me as I thought. I am 46 years old with children and he 27, I did not think much about it then about the age gap. Well that is one aspect the older the better, they think your loaded with cash and will leave you as soon you do not have money. Also there is nothing tying them down no children, religion and the fact they are only marrying you for a visa. After 9 months of acting like a pious man that this parasite thinks he was, he showed me his true colors!!!!! I was sick for two months in hospital no money no support, he turned around and told meI was making excuses for not buying him a phone, well no I am not buying or giving anybody anything if they themselves have not returned the favour. In the past 6months I have met women who have dated men of the same region and have had the same results, these parasites all know each other and it is a way out to marry a foreign women and the worst thing!!!! They will even marry a Muslim girl and use them aswell, especially if they live in Europe, America, Canada and the Asian Pacific countries like Indonesia, Australia etc
PLEASE do not give them money, cash, phones, clothes etc they are not as poor also as they say they are, there is work they just find easier for someone to fund their lifestyle. One big thing they love to say is that they hate Morocco and that Moroccan women are too materialistic, that is why they want too marry a Westerners.
LADIES at the end it is all , bullshit to string you along and use you. BE AWARE PLEASE they are also known to speak to younger women and I mean young. I was inspired to speak out after hearing the horror stories of women who have invested time and money on these parasites thinking that they where being appreciated and loved. These parasites are aged 18 -30, have multiple Instagram, Facebook, Messenger and Whatts App accounts and even use other websites. I myself became investigator and saw the horror on how quick they denounce their love and dedication so fast. They also have fooled women called " Seloune Fan Club", these women protect them and are not doing anybody any favours, by denouncing to these parasites if their being investigated by their partners. What's App is their favourite tool, and if you get too much into their life they will block you and unblock which to me is the right of the female partner, to know what their future partner is up too. They will follow not just a couple of hundred of women but thousands in websites, they also have strange sexual appetites and have strange fetiches( which can be eyebrow raising). Do not perform online acts of any sexual nature, please stay safe.
All these countries are trying to exploit women if he is from Tunisa Morocco or another country so they live by bezness. Yes I also think that many of these men who are engaged in bezness know each other even though he is a Tunisian and the other is Moroccans so it is not impossible.

Amira

Rat Expert
My impression of Moroccans is that you do not know where you are going because in the tourist areas of Morocco it seems extremely western but if you travel a bit away it is like coming to another world. Moroccan girls seem very western at first impression until they hear that they are getting married at the age of 15 or 17 years old.

Laura2014

Staff member
Same script, different country, peas in a pod. It’s a shame there is not a sister site for Morrocan Love Rats.

Liliana

The online world is different for them, it is their fantasy world!!!!! The place is not bad it is a couple of people who have spoilt it, by behaving inappropriately. There must be good people, but it takes one person to spoil the reputation of such a beautiful place like Morocco, Tunisia and so forth and it is also bad for them!!! They live of tourism and there are people who genuinely wanted to go and visit such beautiful places. They themselves give their country of birth and people a bad name. Which is a real pity.I myself was married to an Egyptian, we are currently seperated and he is a good father and provides and love his children.I had been to Egypt as it was my dream, the only fault on the trip was the cultural shock, but I was treated very well and the family where exceptional. They went all out to make me feel part of their family and when I was sick they took me to all the doctors and sat by my side. This is why not everyone is the same, but it takes a few people to spoil the party as they say.

Last edited:

Liliana

We also have scammers in our countries, that is fact, but I think if you have someone who is interested in getting to know and embrace your way of life nd culture what more to do they want.Even embracing their religious beliefs, for me would be the greatest honour and I would definitely love and respect that person- poor or rich. This for me was the greatest disappointment in this person.

Amira

Rat Expert
We also have scammers in our countries, that is fact, but I think if you have someone who is interested in getting to know and embrace your way of life nd culture what more to do they want.Even embracing their religious beliefs, for me would be the greatest honour and I would definitely love and respect that person- poor or rich. This for me was the greatest disappointment in this person.
Yes there are scammers everywhere and they are no better in the West. The problem with them is that some of them play so well that it's impossible to detect them until it's too late. Hope that you did not lose too much money or that you had given too much information to him regarding your life. These guys are outspoken and sneaky so take care of yourself ..

Sofia_G

Hello Liliana,

Seems like you feel victim with a rat from the same city my neice fell victim to. Unfortunately, the thread I had the rat in had to be omitted because her identity was revealed. Does this rat has any relation to my neice rat? He is from nador as well and I noticed his friends do similar things as well. I think the entire village in selouane is involved because I've heard more stories from women dealing with those boys in nador.

Laura2014

Staff member
Hello Liliana,

Seems like you feel victim with a rat from the same city my neice fell victim to. Unfortunately, the thread I had the rat in had to be omitted because her identity was revealed. Does this rat has any relation to my neice rat? He is from nador as well and I noticed his friends do similar things as well. I think the entire village in selouane is involved because I've heard more stories from women dealing with those boys in nador.
I’m sure you could repost the photo if your neice was anonymised and her face blocked out?

Sounds like there is an epidemic of rats in this area and from your post they all seem connected.

Last edited:

Liliana

The guy I was with was a loner, he refused to have associations with the other persons. I understand why now, so that I could not know what was going on. The pictures could present a problem for one lady we know, as we fear retaliation and she could be centre of bullying. We fear also that they could be notified by their fan club, they are all connected their from the same villiage. I will ask the lady if it is ok, but she might feel fear. I am hoping with time, someone could come forward. I do not want them to catch on, I was disappointed to find out what your nieces rat was up too, as I thought he was a good person. I used to be freinds with him online and as I had mentioned before on previous comments I was surprised that if he had a fiancé why he followed thousands of women, I found out he lied to me. He told me everything he was being accused of was a lie when I confronted him. He lied about what he was really doing so I blocked that person, I felt sick for your niece. They pretty much all know each other in that place it is tiny and I am glad I have heard experiences like that of your nieces and other women it made me question what was the right thing to do and I removed that person out of my life. He had other plans with another women when he was going to be with me, but what he had no idea of that women talk and compare notes, she showed me everything that he had written to her and I did the same. Same words and promises, me and the other lady are good freinds, we are glad we caught him out before it was too late for us both. If he could not get a visa from me, then he had a back up plan, well we are not stupid we kind of worked it out. I had confronted my rat and he denied everything and had called the other women a bitch and a trouble maker, so I played along with him and I finally got to see cracks in his personality. When he told me I could no longer talk to the other woman I did, and I had reminded him a woman is not a bitch and to watch his words. As time has gone on I found him to be more aggressive and ill tempered this is when I decided no more. I blocked him. No loss for me and I am glad I never gave him money or anything. As for posting the pics, I had seen them and they all know each other and I worry they will catch on. For the safety of the other women I would give it time then we can post pictures.

Amira

Rat Expert
Hello Liliana,

If it's a small village then I think they know each other and support each other regarding bezness but if it's a city then it's scary that some of these people have a club where they work together on bezness. Disgusting because if you as a tourist plus end up there and do not know anything about their game then you are lost

Liliana

What these people don't know that the world may be big, but actually it is small!! Especially the online world, with time they will pay for what they have done. The power of women is strong and they messed with the wrong women, believe you me. When the right time comes to strike their world will fall apart and we cannot wait for this day.

Liliana

I promise you they will be dealt with, with the agreement of all the women!!! The proper authorities will be notified, it must be dealt with and ended as soon as possible. We will allow some healing time as there is some still raw feelings and fears that must be faced and things must be done with a good plan and clear minds.

Last edited:

Sofia_G

The guy I was with was a loner, he refused to have associations with the other persons. I understand why now, so that I could not know what was going on. The pictures could present a problem for one lady we know, as we fear retaliation and she could be centre of bullying. We fear also that they could be notified by their fan club, they are all connected their from the same villiage. I will ask the lady if it is ok, but she might feel fear. I am hoping with time, someone could come forward. I do not want them to catch on, I was disappointed to find out what your nieces rat was up too, as I thought he was a good person. I used to be freinds with him online and as I had mentioned before on previous comments I was surprised that if he had a fiancé why he followed thousands of women, I found out he lied to me. He told me everything he was being accused of was a lie when I confronted him. He lied about what he was really doing so I blocked that person, I felt sick for your niece. They pretty much all know each other in that place it is tiny and I am glad I have heard experiences like that of your nieces and other women it made me question what was the right thing to do and I removed that person out of my life. He had other plans with another women when he was going to be with me, but what he had no idea of that women talk and compare notes, she showed me everything that he had written to her and I did the same. Same words and promises, me and the other lady are good freinds, we are glad we caught him out before it was too late for us both. If he could not get a visa from me, then he had a back up plan, well we are not stupid we kind of worked it out. I had confronted my rat and he denied everything and had called the other women a bitch and a trouble maker, so I played along with him and I finally got to see cracks in his personality. When he told me I could no longer talk to the other woman I did, and I had reminded him a woman is not a bitch and to watch his words. As time has gone on I found him to be more aggressive and ill tempered this is when I decided no more. I blocked him. No loss for me and I am glad I never gave him money or anything. As for posting the pics, I had seen them and they all know each other and I worry they will catch on. For the safety of the other women I would give it time then we can post pictures.

Their groupies ruined everything for me last year, when they notified rachid about this forum. Now he us in hiding for about a month now, not sure if he comes back in social media. I can hold off the pictures for now

Sofia_G

If it's a small village then I think they know each other and support each other regarding bezness but if it's a city then it's scary that some of these people have a club where they work together on bezness. Disgusting because if you as a tourist plus end up there and do not know anything about their game then you are lost
Selouane is a village, everyone knows each other there. All the boys and their families are close to one another

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Their groupies ruined everything for me last year, when they notified rachid about this forum. Now he us in hiding for about a month now, not sure if he comes back in social media. I can hold off the pictures for now
Groupies make things difficult for victims, they love to enable mister popular and they deny they should be held accountable.
But very happy you could help your niece to not get deeper with him. You saved her from the most painful and depressing experience. Xx Hope and wish she is doing fine now.

Sofia_G

Groupies make things difficult for victims, they love to enable mister popular and they deny they should be held accountable.
But very happy you could help your niece to not get deeper with him. You saved her from the most painful and depressing experience. Xx Hope and wish she is doing fine now.

She is actually!! Thanks for asking.

Amira

Rat Expert
He wants to meet karma one day I think but still it is disgusting that they work together to utilize western without having a bad conscience. Yes I know that there is a lot of poverty in Morocco and it is sad but still doing bezness is disgusting poor women they have worked hard in their own country and saved money and are going to turn up as a bezness victim it is cruel

Liliana

If they really loved us as they said they did, even sending me 20 dollars would of meant a lot or even a lollipop or a plastic ring at least it is the thought that counts. Remembering a birthday, anything -I got nothing of this, so why should I waste my time with someone who does not care.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
If they really loved us as they said they did, even sending me 20 dollars would of meant a lot or even a lollipop or a plastic ring at least it is the thought that counts. Remembering a birthday, anything -I got nothing of this, so why should I waste my time with someone who does not care.
Gifts by a rat not necessarily mean a good intention. Indeed it never means that. It means investment and hooking the victim. My x rat used to send gifts to his x and to her child to gain trust and to make her feel he was genuine. When he blackmailed her he threw it to her face he had spent money on her and her child. He didn’t use that money for his needs but instead he decided to give all to her. The fact is he blackmailed her and he used her address to harass her. She had to move.

Amira

Rat Expert
If one marries one of them then it is the woman who gets the whole bill alone. They say they have no money but they are lying to lying about everything and they are raised in a culture where the women have nothing to say. So how do they get respect for us when we do it by their women. Because of three things they choose us nothing else

Amira

Rat Expert
The online world is different for them, it is their fantasy world!!!!! The place is not bad it is a couple of people who have spoilt it, by behaving inappropriately. There must be good people, but it takes one person to spoil the reputation of such a beautiful place like Morocco, Tunisia and so forth and it is also bad for them!!! They live of tourism and there are people who genuinely wanted to go and visit such beautiful places. They themselves give their country of birth and people a bad name. Which is a real pity.I myself was married to an Egyptian, we are currently seperated and he is a good father and provides and love his children.I had been to Egypt as it was my dream, the only fault on the trip was the cultural shock, but I was treated very well and the family where exceptional. They went all out to make me feel part of their family and when I was sick they took me to all the doctors and sat by my side. This is why not everyone is the same, but it takes a few people to spoil the party as they say.
Morocco also has its own language even Arabs in from other countries have trouble understanding them. I think these love rat know this and they exploit it.