Bezness Algeria

milala

Has anyone had experience with Rats from Algeria? An Algerian requested my friendship on Facebook. I accepted out of curiosity. We talked in messenger, He was charming, funny, so sweet and innocent. As he has never approached a women before. (Gag me). But I just continued to see what he would try. I was not afraid because I had no chemistry. I wanted to know if he would use the same words and actions as Tunisians. Yes! He did! They must have a training course,,,Lol. Once he started with the I love you so much, We need to be together because I can’t live without you. And the constant calling, and sending beautiful memes. I had enough. So I asked him to be honest, I said I know you are a bezness man. So there is no chance. But please just tell me one thing. Why did you choose me? Do I have a face that looks like I am a pushover? Because you are not the first. But he just kept sticking to his love story. So I blocked him. I was sad because I thought I would get some information on how they chose particular women as prey. Sorry girls, I tried! Lol

Big Bang Theory

Administrator
.... But please just tell me one thing. Why did you choose me? Do I have a face that looks like I am a pushover? Because you are not the first....
..... I was sad because I thought I would get some information on how they chose particular women as prey. Sorry girls, I tried! Lol
They don't choose particular women they simply try with ALL women... Well, all foreign women, that is their only criteria. They throw out their fishing nets and wait to see who takes the bait :mad:
In the past week I have had over 50 friends requests and countless pathetic messages but I am in a lot of Tunisia related Facebook groups. All I need to do is 'like' a post or make a comment and suddenly more than fifty men feel a strong connection to my beautiful eyes blahblahblah.... strange because my profile picture is a wolf baying at the moon and everything else is on lock down so can't be seen :confused:

Last edited:
Top Bottom