Welcome to TLR

Bezness in Sousse - Salah Haraketi, Sse SA Lah

Z

Zoleez99

Please, stay away from this "nice, cute and calling himself correct" guy from Sousse. He is playing with men and women and tries to get benefits from all, although he is already married with a swedish elder woman. Look his name on facebook up. He is telling you all you wanna hear and is not true guy. Hopefully he is taken soon to Sweden nocht to damage heart and wallets more in Sousse. How knows, met or sent money to this guy? Please reply to me here. 13427723_1154108891318538_2014841242307631396_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 146

Please, stay away from this "nice, cute and calling himself correct" guy from Sousse. He is playing with men and women and tries to get benefits from all, although he is already married with a swedish elder woman. Look his name on facebook up. He is telling you all you wanna hear and is not true guy. Hopefully he is taken soon to Sweden nocht to damage heart and wallets more in Sousse. How knows, met or sent money to this guy? Please reply to me here. View attachment 22230
Think about the victim in Sweden, please. This I would not wish my worst enemy :eek:

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
Please, stay away from this "nice, cute and calling himself correct" guy from Sousse. He is playing with men and women and tries to get benefits from all, although he is already married with a swedish elder woman. Look his name on facebook up. He is telling you all you wanna hear and is not true guy. Hopefully he is taken soon to Sweden nocht to damage heart and wallets more in Sousse. How knows, met or sent money to this guy? Please reply to me here. View attachment 22230
Hi Zoleez99, did you get bitten by this rat? I hope you are ok......

Reactions: ijs

Sillygirl55

Major Ratslayer
WTF is he wearing!! A tartan leotard and pink PJ bottoms? :D:D:D That poor Swedish woman - personally, I will pray that he does not get his wish, I want all these rats dying lonely, unemployed, broke and unhappy in Tunisia, not over here stealing our hard earned cash!

ijs

Major Ratslayer
https://www.facebook.com/salah.elharketi?fref=ts

Sara111

I know write to me