Bezness in Turkey

Amira

Rat Expert
They are the worst I think. Saw a program of honor killings in Turkey and it is still common there especially in conservative cities and with the government that governs Turkey now I think the country is getting worse. If you have an ex who is an Arab, then keep a long distance from Turks. Haven't heard much good about them.

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
The people living in the west of Turkey are, though, very different from those living in the mid and east of the country (Anatolia), and those, again, are very different from the ones living in the far border regions (Kurds). The western Turkish are sometimes almost western, while the Anatolians (who live in the country) are mostly conservative and traditional. Kurds are a kind of their own and live in the border region of Turkey, Iraq and Iran. They have been persecuted by the (conservative) Turks for quite some time (and are so, as of now).

There are some animators from Tunisia working in turkish hotels, btw (as well as in Egypt). :)

Amira

Rat Expert
The people living in the west of Turkey are, though, very different from those living in the mid and east of the country (Anatolia), and those, again, are very different from the ones living in the far border regions (Kurds). The western Turkish are sometimes almost western, while the Anatolians (who live in the country) are mostly conservative and traditional. Kurds are a kind of their own and live in the border region of Turkey, Iraq and Iran. They have been persecuted by the (conservative) Turks for quite some time (and are so, as of now).

There are some animators from Tunisia working in turkish hotels, btw (as well as in Egypt). :)
Been to both Turkey Egypt Tunisia and Morocco and I have to say that I think it was worst in Turkey. They are rude and have little respect for the tourists. The same in Egypt also especially in the tourist areas. No problems in morocco very quiet no hassle in the bazaar areas. In fact nice people when talking to the good ones Morocco is more open to the West (not all areas but Agadir)

Esme

Yes you are correct as of today Turks do not like the Kurds

Meis

Bezness is rife all over turkey especially in holiday towns.kurds are particularly unscrupulous and lie about anything and everything whilst pretending to be so honest and trustworthy!
I fell hook line and sinker
Fortunately my intuition told me something was amiss
That and his ex girlfriend!!
Who said that the whole time we were together he was still romancing her as well
Told unbelievable lies ,put me through hell
Managed to get lots of money off me too over course of 3 years
They are very adept at deception pretend to be someone they aren’t
He let me go without a second glance
Never spoke to me again after a petty argument about his family
Within weeks he was going on holiday with another woman
20 years older than him and loaded
One woman I know lost 400 grand another 49 grand
I was lucky in a way I found out about him before it was too late xx

Jisela

Rat Expert
Bezness is rife all over turkey especially in holiday towns.kurds are particularly unscrupulous and lie about anything and everything whilst pretending to be so honest and trustworthy!
I fell hook line and sinker
Fortunately my intuition told me something was amiss
That and his ex girlfriend!!
Who said that the whole time we were together he was still romancing her as well
Told unbelievable lies ,put me through hell
Managed to get lots of money off me too over course of 3 years
They are very adept at deception pretend to be someone they aren’t
He let me go without a second glance
Never spoke to me again after a petty argument about his family
Within weeks he was going on holiday with another woman
20 years older than him and loaded
One woman I know lost 400 grand another 49 grand
I was lucky in a way I found out about him before it was too late xx
This will be an insensitive question but please clarify: 400 k as in 400,000 or as grand not in dollars? My head is spinning and I can’t imagine in USD what 400 grand could possibly be spent for with a rat... :sick:

Meis

This will be an insensitive question but please clarify: 400 k as in 400,000 or as grand not in dollars? My head is spinning and I can’t imagine in USD what 400 grand could possibly be spent for with a rat... :sick:
Sorry I mean 400 thousand English pounds as in nearly half a million pounds
The poor lady in question was very stupid and trusting
Thought she was buying a restaurant and property turns out he put it all in his name
Very difficult to prove as they were not yet married she’s still fighting to get her money back
The other lady took her 49 thousand English pounds from her divorce settlement and put it in her partner bank account for safe keeping
He persuaded her to invest 30 of it into restaurant where he was working the rest he squandered away
After living with him for two years and experiencing difficulties she asked for some money back from investment he said there never was and he’d wasted that away too
She subsequently finds out after another year only through sheer determination and investigation that her partner is not divorced and has a wife and 6 children back in the east of turkey
He had used her money to build a house for his family
She caught him out by Facebook as he said it was his brother place
Honestly , they are just as bad as Tunisians

Jisela

Rat Expert
Sorry I mean 400 thousand English pounds as in nearly half a million pounds
The poor lady in question was very stupid and trusting
Thought she was buying a restaurant and property turns out he put it all in his name
Very difficult to prove as they were not yet married she’s still fighting to get her money back
The other lady took her 49 thousand English pounds from her divorce settlement and put it in her partner bank account for safe keeping
He persuaded her to invest 30 of it into restaurant where he was working the rest he squandered away
After living with him for two years and experiencing difficulties she asked for some money back from investment he said there never was and he’d wasted that away too
She subsequently finds out after another year only through sheer determination and investigation that her partner is not divorced and has a wife and 6 children back in the east of turkey
He had used her money to build a house for his family
She caught him out by Facebook as he said it was his brother place
Honestly , they are just as bad as Tunisians
I hope those women recover what was stolen. Good thing you got away.

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
I have come across financial losses of tens of thousands a couple of times already. It is usually invested either into a building for living (house, apartment) or into building up a business (buying machines, cars, business building). Unfortunately, in most cases, there is no proper financial and payment documentation (as in loan agreements and such), lawyer involvement (contracts, deeds, etc.) and/or taken investigations (ownership of seller, permit of business use, etc.). In the majority of the cases, the money was/is lost.

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
I have come across financial losses of tens of thousands a couple of times already. It is usually invested either into a building for living (house, apartment) or into building up a business (buying machines, cars, business building). Unfortunately, in most cases, there is no proper financial and payment documentation (as in loan agreements and such), lawyer involvement (contracts, deeds, etc.) and/or taken investigations (ownership of seller, permit of business use, etc.). In the majority of the cases, the money was/is lost.
In the our local paper there was a woman who had married a turk she lost all her savings her house as he said he was buying a bar there for her to come and live. She lost the lot and she had her dogs up for sale landed up homeless and couldn't take her dogs to the shelter.

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
In the our local paper there was a woman who had married a turk she lost all her savings her house as he said he was buying a bar there for her to come and live. She lost the lot and she had her dogs up for sale landed up homeless and couldn't take her dogs to the shelter.
there's not one good one. My friend married two of them first one was just a visa second one everyone thought she had a good one did everything for her. Then they went to courts for his remain to stay. She even called yo see me because she wasn't sure to go ahead with his remain she wished now she had went with her instinct. Anyway once he got the visa he changed was violent
He wouldn't leave her house wanted half of it. She hot the police. Again all these new Turkish friends appear. She's divorced now and he owns a shop here now, it's a joke you couldn't write it. They only want us for money if you do get a good one they will not change there religion. I had a friend in Turkey when we went he would look out for us. Anyway he wood take me and my friends to bars tourists didn't go. Omg it was great I thought I was cleopatra being fed grapes and all local cheese brought out. He wanted me to sell gold have jewellery party's for him. I never did but anyway wanted me yo go and buy a bar with him when I told him I had spent all my money didn't like god we didn't here from him again. I really do feel sorry for the woman they get there wedding day then after that there just left rearing kids while the men just dit in coffee houses. No different really if your man was always down at the pub. Then they come home an just expect dinner. But a lot of women just get abused and beaten and there just drinking coffee lol they all have bad tempers