Bezness Multimedia Information

Heidi

Inactive
Rat on YouTube :Evil: this one is watched 1294 times since 2015

comments by the survivor:

Hi Carol, thanks for commenting on this. Glad the ladies in the good old USA are hearing about these vile creatures before visiting. I believe life just became much harder for Tunisians for European and UK visa's. They are now targeting America and New Zealand and Australia. We need to get the message out about these scammers. Take care ladies and watch this one..............he is minging!

What I write is before you start your job. What happened happend just weeks before you back into annimation and you said you would never be annimation again because they are all scumbags and I dont drink lol stop putting this on me and drinking. Get a grip your the one drinking all the time. Ladies should see Tunisian Love Rats for Nour Ismail thread by meteorite, this annimated sketch is in the correct place and you can watch again after you have read why he is saying this speech. Hope you all enjoyed Romeo and his production ............................his Juliette is gone!

Also for full story, Tunisian Love Rats website......Look for posts from Meteorite. Be careful ladies

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Love it @Jisela! perfectly said in few words to direct general public here. Hoping it caught first time travelers’ attention, most of TripAdvisor’s forums about Tunisia are full of women asking for their first visit info to meet mister Perfect. This could be very useful and save many women from ending in their worst nightmare. Xxxxx

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
Rat on YouTube :Evil: this one is watched 1294 times since 2015

comments by the survivor:

Hi Carol, thanks for commenting on this. Glad the ladies in the good old USA are hearing about these vile creatures before visiting. I believe life just became much harder for Tunisians for European and UK visa's. They are now targeting America and New Zealand and Australia. We need to get the message out about these scammers. Take care ladies and watch this one..............he is minging!

What I write is before you start your job. What happened happend just weeks before you back into annimation and you said you would never be annimation again because they are all scumbags and I dont drink lol stop putting this on me and drinking. Get a grip your the one drinking all the time. Ladies should see Tunisian Love Rats for Nour Ismail thread by meteorite, this annimated sketch is in the correct place and you can watch again after you have read why he is saying this speech. Hope you all enjoyed Romeo and his production ............................his Juliette is gone!

Also for full story, Tunisian Love Rats website......Look for posts from Meteorite. Be careful ladies
These men are truly despicable. They really believe that what they are doing is normal.
This clown really likes the sound of his own voice. Look how repetitive he is.

If he were such a great person, then he wouldn't have to make a video to convince everyone that he is. His day of reckoning is coming, as well as all the other rats, so stay tuned.

Last edited:

Heidi

Inactive
Top Bottom