Bezness

K

Kamantha

Hey,

What is the actual meaning of bezness, I have asked many tunisian men but no one ever explains what these blokes mean. I know theres a movie out called Bezness, but I am having trouble locating it

W

Woodlog

Doesn't it just mean 'Business' i.e. their way of making a living ?

K

Kamantha

Reckon the rats have a business plan that they pyt forward to the banks to get a bank account?

E

essem

Hey,

What is the actual meaning of bezness, I have asked many tunisian men but no one ever explains what these blokes mean. I know theres a movie out called Bezness, but I am having trouble locating it

Originally taken from the English word "business", the term Bezness has become a sort of generic expression for someone resourceful who tries to set up a "small business" with no capital at all.

I tried recently to source the film 'Bezness' mad in 1992!!! It's about a Tunisian guy who dreams of going & settling in Europe & he does so by befriending European tourists so he might hook up one day with one & go there to work - sound familiar - and this was made 16 years ago!!

K

Kamantha

Seems like the attitudes of rats are the still the same, wonder if they have changed their tactics?:confused::confused:

Ben

Administrator
So this movie is sort of a blue print for this generation :rolleyes::D

W

Woodlog

They probably executed most of their business from taxiphones instead of mobiles lol:D

ArabChick

Spamtastic Member
Could explain quite a lot ... lol

Is it in the school curriculum?!! :rolleyes:

xx

ArabChick

Spamtastic Member
Tunisian sims are not anymore reliable than Tunisian post, I think ... lol

Bit like Royal Mail at the minute ... :rolleyes:

xx

K

Kamantha

Maybe we should open postal service in Tunisia and telecom service, Rat Poste and Rat Telecom.

The message that you will recieve when the phones are closed would be...

The person yr calling is not available they are too busy queing up at the western union office, please try again later, but if the phone is still off they are most likely to be shagging away with their latest catch

ArabChick

Spamtastic Member
... if you would care to leave a message ... we will see that it is promptly discarded as soon as you hang up ... best wishes from Tunisia Love Rats ...

:cool:

xx

Jasmine

Tunisian sims are not anymore reliable than Tunisian post, I think ... lol

Bit like Royal Mail at the minute ... :rolleyes:

xx
Dont get me started on the tunisian post!!! :mad:
8 weeks ago now i sent a letter to Sousse..still not arrived!!!

Oh the usual phone line is "You cannot get through because the connection not good"......

A

aempath

The message that you will recieve when the phones are closed would be...

The person yr calling is not available they are too busy queing up at the western union office, please try again later, but if the phone is still off they are most likely to be shagging away with their latest catch
LOL!!! Hahaha... or busy looking for a new victim ;)

Top Bottom