bit help plz.

Discussion in 'Ben's Corner' started by irish_1983, Sep 5, 2011.

1. CUDDLE

CUDDLE Well-Known Member

Oh yes ellie i agree there are some really hot Irish men, got to say i went out with an Irish man for a long time and i loved him to bits....Wonder where he is now:)

By the way irish how come this boy is suddenly resident in Sousse?? Over on the other thread you said he was in Jendouba?

Anyway wherever he is, if you have learnt something off here that is good.

ellie21 and Sarra like this.
  2. irish_1983

irish_1983 Active Member

he from jendboua but told me he goes to sousse to stay now at min

3. Sarra

Sarra Active Member

I love this site its good listening to each other sharing ideas .
    I must be one of the lucky ones i met my Jendouban Bloke 3 yrs ago in Jendouba at a friends wedding when i was happy being single !
    So there are good and bad ones! everywhere in the world ! ;)

4. Sarra

Sarra Active Member

Jendouba is about 3 hours drive from Sousse!
    Is he telling you the truth???

CUDDLE likes this.
  5. CUDDLE

CUDDLE Well-Known Member

Hi irish/uk girl i think you are one and the same person.:oops:

Yes i take notice when i read threads lol.

Anyway irish as you have decided not to go to Tunisia now it really dont matter where the hell mr internet lives does it? Maybe uk girl is still going there is she??

WouldI likes this.
  6. tigerlil

tigerlil Moderator Staff Member

NOOOOOO dont do that go and marry him, look how trust worthy he is!! He gave you all his passwords to some of his social network accounts( the ones that he dont mind you checking at least) and introduced you to his mum via wedbcam and she smiled at you Bloody hell how lucky are you!!!! :D

Casper, CUDDLE, DragonZest and 5 others like this.
  7. marylou

marylou Tigerlils favourite

sod the baileys cuddle give me the vodka need it this time around :eek:

Aisha505 likes this.
  8. marylou

yeh and we all can come the to wedding i got a old toaster got it from argos so theres my wedding present sorted;) like i have said befor worry when a tunisens mother smiles at you.....

miss_trust, sparkle and tigerlil like this.
  9. scarlett rose

scarlett rose Well-Known Member

Heres some useful info I just got from british embassy website regarding safety in tunisia written by a woman who moved there in april..
    I moved here in April this year and have to say all the times I have been here things have never been soooo bad..men have tried to get me into their car twice and at weekend whilst buying food i was attacked by three Tunisian men for my money i went to the police station to report this and they did nothingsomething needs to be done tunisian men are beyond belief they think all women that come here are easy game this needs stopping and quick or the tourist industry will never last here.. another couple were attacked two nights ago near cabana it really not safe the police need to take these men under control UNQUOTE

I have been saying on T.com its not safe but met with a barrage of oh no no its fine (in denial as per usual ) Here this woman is a first hand witness living in Tunisia Im inclined to believe her she posted this on British embassy's website 3 hrs ago but when i checked 10 mins ago its disappeared with 1 comment saying the police are shite out there now aren't the army on the streets ..the lady in question obviously felt strongly to post it on British embassy's website ...so any one goin out there alone be careful...

CUDDLE likes this.
  10. sparkle

sparkle Classy Bird

Blimey!! I'm glad I cancelled my holidays! :(

11. scarlett rose

hi sparkle hope u are ok hun yes me too I was gonna go september but after reading a few reports and talkin to people in Tunisia I decided to wait ..problem is the press seem to have forgotten about Tunisia now and one of my friends on fb has not posted news for a long time Im really worried about her ..I guess if you stay in a reputable hotel or with family it should be ok ..but my instincts are telling me wait until after the elections there's over 200 parties up for election mighty confusing ..just watching a programme on bbc 2 about a couple wanting to adopt a baby from pakistan and it says pakistan is the most dangerous country in the world ...I feel so sorry hearing that the women just abandon baby girls in the streets things we dont find out until programmes report it ...I also feel very sad about Tunisia it will never be the same country again

sparkle likes this.
  12. CUDDLE

CUDDLE Well-Known Member

I agree with you scarlett, Tunisia is certainly not as safe as it once was.

A friend of mine who lives in a respectable area has even witnessed crime, two young Tunisian men snatched a bag from a 76yr old Tunisian lady, bloody low lifes.

They made off on a scooter.

If they have no regard for their own then a tourist is certainly not safe alone there at the moment.

13. scarlett rose

oh that is despicable yes they do not have any respect for anyone at the moment too much power or freedom or whatever ..thinks its a free for all and sadly what is going to happen when the elections are held Ill bet some are not satisfied and i hope to god not but I can see another revolution happening ,,and it will set the precedent for more protests and thats scary..put it this way I had a dear man friend on facebook so sensible before the revolution so caring so polite last week he spooked me he was talking absolute crap saying he didnt know what was happening in tunis..said police were raping young boys etc then he turned on me and blamed MY GOVERNMENT said ranting stuff like we didnt want the british govt to intervene our country is ruined due to it etc etc and he pointed me in direction of u tube and i saw some horrible videos i won't even post on here ..the truth is hidden and I am NOT going to reveal it ...I know what's happening there and its scary and not nice and sadly it will lose its tourism some ppl who live ther are having to put on a brave face and I admire them for that...but to travel there before the country elects a fair and democratic government is silly (just my opinion)

CUDDLE likes this.
  14. Galadriel

Galadriel Globe Trotter Extraordinaire

Can I just say that one person in Tunisia for an extended stay has said she will explain more when she returns home, but to my knowledge no one has been T.com with indepth information that anyone has denied. Last night there was some disturbance in Sousse on road behind University of Sousse at approx 10 .15 pm

15. marylou

SHITS !!!

16. fann

fann Active Member

Read in the newspaper that an old woman was robbed on the corner of our street....

In Europe it is sometimes not that much safer as in Tunisia......

NetNiet and Galadriel like this.
  17. mezoo

mezoo The Decider

just what i was thinking myself 'lil...what naivety. a woman is crazy to go alone to tunisian night clubs in hotels or otherwise anytime, but this time, "after the libyan" war the place is set up for tragedy. she comes walikng out of a club at 4am, quite, nobody around. what a scenario for a kidnapping. AND giving passwords to a friggin website, this is the measure to think of honesty in a man to judge for marriage. what's on 'round here. ladies put your brains back on. think safety, your in a strange country with a culture of which you have not a clue. "i met his mother on a computer monitor" WOW....(where's mr coffee?)

DragonZest, tigerlil, NetNiet and 3 others like this.
  18. mezoo

mezoo The Decider

true...........................fact:eek:

19. mezoo

mezoo The Decider

you've not much experience.......................following wars around. i was in kuwait for 6 years after the first gulf war and it was the wild wild west. all types of people follow wars all over the world. we got that in tunisia right now, from the libyan thing, not from the tunisian revolution, mind you. the tunisians were going along pretty good until libya blew up. your easiest thing to do, instead of moaning how the "authorities" must do something, is to return to where you moved from and come back, about a year after October 2011. my guess is you'll find things a lot more settled and to your liking. though, as you "suffer" with all the indignities and lack of "amenities" as you are now,,,be excited,,,,as you are in the only ARAB spring country, that has a chance of working out for the betterment of it's people. congratulations, wish i could be there...cheers John

Galadriel and BrownGirl like this.
  20. sparkle

sparkle Classy Bird

Hi scarlett rose, yes I said it with tongue in cheek but the more I am reading I think I have made the right choice. I was going on my own because my friend couldn't make it but it has changed there and like you my gut instinct was to not go. I stayed in PEK in july and see Libyian men and Tunisian men in the street shouting and pushing each other about that was scary enough. I would never condone how it was before the revolution but it seems less safe for the tourist at the moment I hope as we all do that life in Tunisia will settle after the elections.

21. scarlett rose

????????????? mezoo this was QUOTED from a woman on the british embassy website its NOT my personal statement think you got a bit mixed up lol

tigerlil likes this.
  22. tipme

tipme Well-Known Member

theres an irishbar in kantoni

23. tipme

tipme Well-Known Member

what did you call him?

24. irish_1983

irish_1983 Active Member

saber hannchi why?

25. tigerlil

tigerlil Moderator Staff Member