Bizarre behaviours...

Galleta

OK here is a question for all you experienced ladies....do all Tunisian guys have such bizarre and weird behaviour?

Things have been going well with me and my 'friend' (who I happen to love even though as I explained elsewhere, we are not talking marriage or anything like this).
Hes been lovely recently, attentive, kind, laughing happy etc.....
and suddenly he turns..becomes nasty, acuses me of things I have not said..to pick a fight, and then goes cold and silent til he decides to change.
This is a pattern I have seen over the long time I have known him.
It used to leave me really upset but now I see the pattern and wonder....is this a Tunisian thing or is it just guys in general?
Guess I just needed to get if off my chest.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
OK here is a question for all you experienced ladies....do all Tunisian guys have such bizarre and weird behaviour?

Things have been going well with me and my 'friend' (who I happen to love even though as I explained elsewhere, we are not talking marriage or anything like this).
Hes been lovely recently, attentive, kind, laughing happy etc.....
and suddenly he turns..becomes nasty, acuses me of things I have not said..to pick a fight, and then goes cold and silent til he decides to change.
This is a pattern I have seen over the long time I have known him.
It used to leave me really upset but now I see the pattern and wonder....is this a Tunisian thing or is it just guys in general?
Guess I just needed to get if off my chest.
I wouldn’t say it’s a general behavior, but typical from someone used to manipulate others.

juicyfruit

Hi Galleta....Maybe results of long term inbreeding culture....:mad:this could also be a Tunisian "rat" thing which they display when happen to get another victim and use this behavior so they can skulk off and spend time with them:sneaky: leaving you guilty and thinking "WTF did I do?":confused: Or it could only be "bizarre and weird behavior:rolleyes: Please be careful and take care of yourself.:)

I am very positive you will get a lot of feedback on this one.;)

Galleta

There’s a thread named “psychological tips” that has several videos and info about Narcissism. It will help you understand why he reacts the way he does. Why they boicot and treat their targets.
Yes ... the “push /pull” dynamic .
He’s extra nice for a while and gets me as close as he can then spits me out . And the annoying thing is, it works every time

Galleta

Tunisia is not like the free world. These men didn't grow up like families in the free world. They're exposed to extremism, violence, death, poverty, theft, prostitution, every single day. You can't really expect a Tunisian man to behave like someone fostered in fair and diplomatic circumstances, especially like men fostered in a loving home that teaches gender equality, protection of boundaries, love, etc.
Yes I see your point. But when he’s “ normal” he comes across as just that . Anytime we get too close it’s like a switch in his mind comes on and he push me away

Galleta

Sure, they know how to mirror you, to emulate what you want to see in order to get close to you and get what they want... but, that's just it, it's all an emulation, a mask, a facade to get in the door.
But then , why switch like this? He must know he risks losing me when he does that .

CUDDLE

It is a clear sign to keep away from this individual..why do you want to continue with someone that makes you feel so down and depressed....

They practise this technique to keep you hooked....please get rid while you can...He wants to play this game show him you can play it better

Galleta

It is a clear sign to keep away from this individual..why do you want to continue with someone that makes you feel so down and depressed....

They practise this technique to keep you hooked....please get rid while you can...He wants to play this game show him you can play it better
Yes you are right ... he knows he has me on a string and normally I go straight back to him like nothing happened. This time I want to show him he’s gone too far

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
.is this a Tunisian thing or is it just guys in general?
It is a narcissist thing in general.
He is pushing the boundaries further out, testing how hooked you are....before going in for the kill.

You would benefit yourself massively by reading up thoroughly on narcissism, blocking this freak and staying the hell away from him. He is building up....don't hang around and wait for the consequences.

You say you love this boy....yet he treats you like this.
Is this love, or an obsession?
You need to read up on narcissism....we do not warn people here for fun, but to help them, to save them....

My advice: Block the fruitcake, read up on narcissism....and be grateful you got away before things progressed far enough for real harm.
Why on earth do you not let go of this silly, greedy boy that treats you this way? Where is your self worth? You deserve better!

Top Bottom