Bizarre behaviours...

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Galleta, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Galleta

Galleta Well-Known Member

I have no support as no one in my real life knows about this ( I would never get over the embarrassment as they’d think I’ve gone mad) however it’s very helpful to have people here giving advice as you’ve all been in similar situations
    I tried therapy, it was useless to tell the truth

2. Galleta

What you say about people in Tunisia not having hope - he told me this once . And I think maybe they can’t be blamed for being like this ? I mean , if we were in this situation - living in a dump they are trapped in - they’re not even allowed to have a holiday without a visa - and no hope of an interesting career in spite of education- no hope of marriage if they don’t have money- can’t even have normal relations with women at an age (30 in his case) when most guys here are in their prime - with all this going on no wonder they are how they are. This is why I feel for him as well as I can see his frustration with life sometimes

Brasilgirl and Jisela like this.
  3. Galleta

He did say he will invite me to his wedding one day funnily enough

Jisela likes this.
  4. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Well, that's a loaded question but their victim status is reinforced by political and religious sentiments that you would probably not agree with if you laid it all out on the table. At the end of the day, they see themselves as perpetual victims (this is reinforced by the religion, culture, and even their television programming, they are always the victims)... no matter how they hurt, what challenges they ignore, all the lies they tell, and how removed they are about achievement in honest means.

That's not to say there aren't very honest Tunisian men and women, there ARE... but you will not find them casually flirting with dangerous situations, for example married, older women in other countries online. The ONLY reason the men do that is because they contemplate selling themselves to the highest bidder to escape from their responsibility and to Tunisia. They see themselves as a loyal to a greater cause of survival. If you're very unlucky, like myself, you have a rat who sees this as a moral and religious obligation to get a visa to help establish the Islamic caliphate, convert others to Islam, and to spread his seed all over the earth to produce more Tunisian offspring.

5. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Not to me, it doesn't....and not to any survivor of a narcissist.
    Please, do read up on it.....you will see what you are involved in as clear as day.
    Make the break now....because the longer you leave it, the harder it gets, and five years online is no relationship.
    It is pretty clear to me that something went wrong with his other source of income (his main victim)....and he has now resorted to this manipulative behaviour with you and countless others.
    Did you ever read Laura's 'First time here thread'?
    Have a read.....you will relate to it completely:

https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/if-its-your-first-time-here-read-this.4344/

You need only read the opening post, unless you wish to read more.....you will see your life story on there.

Every Friday morning, I receive counselling....it is long term counselling, the allocated twenty sessions have already been extended....they were in my first appointment.
    I have counselling because I lived with my freak, where I was controlled and manipulated like you, where I was frequently assaulted in many ways, where I was held hostage in his family home, my means of escape stolen.
    Is this what you want? If you ever meet him....you'd better prepare yourself for hell after the initial 'Mr Nice Guy' wears off.

If you do not intend to meet him, then what is the point in any of this? Where do you see this 'relationship' with an internet scammer going?

6. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Well, then I would suggest maybe researching BPD and Narcissim online... like on YouTube. There are some great links here in the Psychological Tips section that will take you to personal pages of online therapy resources. If you need to understand the psychological aspects, and how this 100% rules out a happy outcome in the future, that's definitely an option. Otherwise, maybe a visit to a general practitioner to equip you with any medications needed to deal with the emotional withdrawal of pulling away. I was very happy to have anxiety medication. I definitely needed it!

juicyfruit, AmberHeart and Galleta like this.
  7. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

Please listen to these ladies and know that everyone is here trying to help you because everyone lived it and that this is no joke. This will not end well for you if you continue. You will not get the happy ending that you are looking for, but he will.

8. Mango Chutney

Oh my freakin God!!!! Please tell me you are not for real!! :eek:
    These men emotionally, financially and physically destroy innocent people that loved them....and you say they are not to blame :eek:
    My children were sent death threats!
    Women have died!
    Could you stand in a court room and justify that? Say they can't be blamed? My God....what is this shit? :eek:
    Their scam is premeditated, they are in control....they CHOOSE to be scamming prostitutes because they are good for nothing pieces of trash....they can't be bothered to advance the proper way.....they get no pity, no excuses..... :Evil:
    Yes they are! There are plenty of countries they can visit visa free. They don't want those countries.....because the benefits pot isn't there.
    Are you serious? They can get sex easily in Tunisia, with men and women, paid for or free.....in any hole.
    Google hymen reconstruction in Tunisia.....see how many brides marry with a plastic hymen.
    Their women ARE NOT innocent virgins....and the men sleep with each other.
    I lived there....I saw cheap behaviour like I've never seen before in my well travelled life!
    These rats are whores....and they have sex a plenty...so please move away from the innocent virgin bullshit.
    Well then you are a fool.....no wonder he plays you like a toy :rolleyes:
    No pity....the lazy twathead CHOSE to be a scamming prostitute.....nobody forced him :Evil:

9. Epiphany

The two of you have been communicating for 5 years now. You mentioned that you both have the understanding that there will be no marriage in the future....so I guess I am not clear on what the two of you are heading towards then, what exactly are you looking to gain from all of this?

10. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Tunisian men like this are big whores and deserve to get the smack down 100%. Galleta, I would encourage you to escape this Tunisian rat before you share in HIS portion of judgment that will come from prostitution. Pouring out your sympathy and love out on a Tunisian prostitute is completely wasted... it's all evil, even the young men who see themselves as innocent and walking around in the traditions of evil men -- they deserve the circumstances that they are creating by selling dreams, lies, snake oil, and abuse to unsuspecting victims.

11. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

When you live in Tunisia, the enormity of prostitution will make you sick to the core. Any honest person with real love would NEVER EVER want to have anything to do with it. I'm glad I was ignorant going in, because when I ran out, I would have never forgiven myself for doing bezness on Tunisian terms. It's essentially contracting with a younger man who will do any evil thing to you, to immigrate and victimize others, and to loot and pillage rich countries, to bring back the booty to their country. It's a really sick love game. Not worth the guilt, the complicity, or breaking the underlying rules. You will regret it.

juicyfruit, magic, AmberHeart and 3 others like this.
  12. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

:thumbsup:

tenor.gif

13. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

AmberHeart, Epiphany and Heidi like this.
  14. Mango Chutney

AmberHeart, Laura2014, Heidi and 2 others like this.
  15. Galleta

Oh god your story was terrible and I’m in no way condoning violence , prostitution and so on .. I just meant the general frustration is understandsble and the wanting to get the hell out of that country

16. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

11203059_10204127567365217_8802100347496430917_n.jpg

17. Galleta

Good question - i often ask myself this !!

18. Epiphany

I know that you are probably trying to absorb everything you are hearing and we all know that the hard truth hurts. Perhaps you need to look up a good muslim then because they don't fish online for older women first of all. We are infidels to them, they hate us, they hate anyone from western countries. Those years of conversations you've been having aren't real, they are staged. They follow the same script with everyone. Hell you are not even talking to him all the time, you are talking to his friends and relatives. Come on girl....I know you hear us

19. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Looks to me like it's mostly just the rats who want to get out of their motherland :whistle:

20. Galleta

I hear what you’re saying - I’ve got to break free as Freddy Mercury would say - and tonight !! But what can my final words be ? Don’t want to just block and vanish , that’s childish . Or just say “ bye “ . Want to say something that won’t be blaming (after all I don’t have evidence he’s scammed me and he has not been as vile as some of the rats on here ) but give me a get out on a good note. Any ideas?

21. Mango Chutney

And what conclusion did you reach? I'm curious too...where on earth do you see this shambles headed?

22. Mango Chutney

I want to get the hell outta my country....should I scam an innocent person to achieve this?
    Should I control, manipulate, steal from, rape, beat and imprison some innocent person that falls in love with me? Threaten to kill children? Lie, cheat and scam?
    Does that make it ok, because I'm too lazy to get a real job and get my hands dirty? :confused:

23. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

You can just say leave the Kafir to themselves. That's what I said :D That you are intrinsically natural enemies. That you don't support prostitution. That he should not be selling himself like a prostitute. That you're sorry you got involved with him, but you've overlooked some big TRUTH about the situation between you, and you don't want to string him along or be strung along... you'd rather live an honest life. You can also tell him you won't ever share your household money or opportunities with him - that's reserved just for your family and children, etc. So, basically you're both wasting your time.... then delete everything, block everything, throw yourself overboard, get ready to wash up in reality.

24. Galleta

But I don’t thinks I’m talking to his friends etc ... they would need his password ! Which I’m sure he wouldn’t give , it’s a real FB account.. I feel he’s not as scammerish ( if that’s a word)? As some of these rats I’m reading about

25. Mango Chutney

How about: F*ck off, you pathetic, scamming, prostitute whore! Get some pride, get some morals, get outta the coffee shop and GET A F*CKING job, you lazy, lying, useless piece of big shite....

I think that should do it :thumbsup: