Bizarre behaviours...

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
No of course not !! But to be fair my friend has never been as bad as this- just has this thing of getting close and pushing away all the time which can hurt me a lot
Did you read our replies? He is testing his boundaries.....seeing how far he can push you, ensuring the bait has been well and truly taken, before he strikes and reels you in.
Do you think mine started out as bad as that? He was lovely, he was so nice....I completely fell for the mask of a narcissist....and I sit here frustrated as hell, watching you walk into the same trap.....because you feel sorry for him, because you don't think he's that bad.
You are the golden victim for a rat :thumbsup:
But we’ve exchanged pics etc ... surely he wouldn’t want his family or friends to see them?
What kinda pics? I'm assuming that beings as you are only friends, you haven't sent him intimate pics?
If you have.....prepare for blackmail....they really like doing that :thumbsup:
Of course he shows his family and friends....they all do.
I watched them doing that in coffee shops....but didn't realise what was going on until I left.
You should hear the laughter as they compare victims....they think we are hilarious :thumbsup:

Epiphany

I hear what you’re saying - I’ve got to break free as Freddy Mercury would say - and tonight !! But what can my final words be ? Don’t want to just block and vanish , that’s childish . Or just say “ bye “ . Want to say something that won’t be blaming (after all I don’t have evidence he’s scammed me and he has not been as vile as some of the rats on here ) but give me a get out on a good note. Any ideas?
A rat is vile for just being a rat in the first place.
He may not of been mean or abusive to me but that didn't mean he wasn't a rat. He wanted a visa, I am sure of that. I didn't need proof, I came here and read everything these ladies said, compared it to him and his actions, and guess what? it was enough for me.
What will make it enough for you?

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Oh god your story was terrible and I’m in no way condoning violence , prostitution and so on .. I just meant the general frustration is understandsble and the wanting to get the hell out of that country
no girl, you are making excuses to be with him and feel no guilt and keeping your eyes closed. i am sorry but this is very sad and ugly for you to say. you are saying its ok he abuses you because ha has no other chances in life so all of our rats...just today i realized something big about my ex f****** rat..this pisses me off. he is using and abusing many people to get what he wants and he gives a f*** who suffers or not....as long as he can brag about something he didnt earned.

Last edited:

Galleta

Did you read our replies? He is testing his boundaries.....seeing how far he can push you, ensuring the bait has been well and truly taken, before he strikes and reels you in.
Do you think mine started out as bad as that? He was lovely, he was so nice....I completely fell for the mask of a narcissist....and I sit here frustrated as hell, watching you walk into the same trap.....because you feel sorry for him, because you don't think he's that bad.
You are the golden victim for a rat :thumbsup:

What kinda pics? I'm assuming that beings as you are only friends, you haven't sent him intimate pics?
If you have.....prepare for blackmail....they really like doing that :thumbsup:
Of course he shows his family and friends....they all do.
I watched them doing that in coffee shops....but didn't realise what was going on until I left.
You should hear the laughter as they compare victims....they think we are hilarious :thumbsup:
Really???
What kind of things did they say ? Why did they laugh ??

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Really???
What kind of things did they say ? Why did they laugh ??
They were showing each other pics, switching phones etc. My Tunisian language was basic, but whore, dog and money were frequently mentioned.
They laugh because they are not emotionally involved....they think destroying innocent people to quench their thirst for greed is a game. They think we are stupid old women.

Galleta

They were showing each other pics, switching phones etc. My Tunisian language was basic, but whore, dog and money were frequently mentioned.
They laugh because they are not emotionally involved....they think destroying innocent people to quench their thirst for greed is a game. They think we are stupid old women.
Ughhhh .. really?

Epiphany

You have this delusion that the things he says to you are genuine. There is nothing genuine about them, they are just very good actors, professional con men, he is conning you. I promise you, the minute he ends his conversations with you he's off joking about it with his buddies, or engaging in another conversation with another victim.

Galleta

Ok I feel actually ill reading these posts now... thinking he may have been laughing at me in some cafe somewhere.. always knew he wasn’t an angel but thinking of him and friends laughing at “ stupid old woman “ seeing photos Of me etc ...
I have no way of knowing if this is true or not but just thinking of it makes me feel ill ...

Thanks for advice everyone... I need to take a break now.

Heidi

Ok I feel actually ill reading these posts now... thinking he may have been laughing at me in some cafe somewhere.. always knew he wasn’t an angel but thinking of him and friends laughing at “ stupid old woman “ seeing photos Of me etc ...
I have no way of knowing if this is true or not but just thinking of it makes me feel ill ...
You can bet your sweet bippy it's true ;)

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
I have no way of knowing if this is true or not but just thinking of it makes me feel ill ..
It's true. Myself and Jisela lived there....we witnessed these behaviours first hand.
Read around the forum....we have rats here tell us what these scamming prostitutes think of us, how we deserved it because we are stupid, ugly, fat, desperate, sex deprived women, buying little boys in Tunisia, because nobody else wants us.
It's all here written by their own hands.
Jisela and I have no reason to lie.....it is true :thumbsup:
Thanks for advice everyone... I need to take a break now.
Oakie doke. Whilst having a break from here, please read up on narcissism.

Laura2014

Staff Member/Administrator
Staff member
Oh god your story was terrible and I’m in no way condoning violence , prostitution and so on .. I just meant the general frustration is understandsble and the wanting to get the hell out of that country
You must stop thinking of them as victims. The lawless country they complain about - well they are more than happy to break the law and pay a bribe.

The lack of equal opportunities they complain about - well they will not speak to a family member who gave a stranger a job before them, regardless of who is best skilled.

Getting one over on someone, gaining from them and feeling full of pleasure that they were the winner - they do it all the time.

They live by the rules they supposedly hate. Are full of envy and feelings of entitlement.

They have an extrodinary fascination with your life “of luxury”.. telling you how lucky you are to earn such a good salary, that you have holidays, nice car, white goods. That they can’t make a living in Tunisia. But it’s all relative.

When did you last throw trash in the street or dump furniture of refuse at the side of the road?

When did you last pay 1 dinar (30p ) for a loaf of bread or five pounds a week for electricity, or retire with a state pension at age 50?

Don’t believe everything he tells you about his difficult challenging life. When I’ve needed to I’ve worked three jobs. No one ever gave me anything I didn’t earn. Yet some guy in his twenties has the audacity to ask a stranger for someone’s hard earned money?

Brasilgirl

Abusers behaviour. Rats are abusers.
This is true. I hear accounts from women we support at our church. We help women who are trying to leave abusive homes sometimes. The man will be super nice, especially in front of others, then like a switch, he flips and then argues with his wife over nothing and will beat her. Then he is sorry. Grovels his way back and they are good for a period. Depends on the guy how long. Then the cycle starts over again. All the time the kids see this. It is horrible. But it happens anywhere. I think with the rats it more common because:
A man has to be a certain kind of narcissist to be a rat.
He has to have some kind of anger issues.
A rat does not care about his victim, only what he can get from them,
Etc.
I think those traits lend into the character of a violent or serial abuser.
So yes, I beleive that most rats are like this.
This behaviour is not as unacceptable in their society so it goes unchecked and is tolerated.

magic

What you say about people in Tunisia not having hope - he told me this once . And I think maybe they can’t be blamed for being like this ? I mean , if we were in this situation - living in a dump they are trapped in - they’re not even allowed to have a holiday without a visa - and no hope of an interesting career in spite of education- no hope of marriage if they don’t have money- can’t even have normal relations with women at an age (30 in his case) when most guys here are in their prime - with all this going on no wonder they are how they are. This is why I feel for him as well as I can see his frustration with life sometimes
It’s not this bad ! I’ve never heard of a Tunisian starving to death,they have each other,family,and that’s all they care about and will EVER care about

Brasilgirl

Yes that’s exactly it !
100% True! We are completely devastated by what they do to us emotionally and some of us physically too. But they can just throw us away like we are the candy wrapper when they’ve eaten all the candy. And if there is one price of candy left in the wrapper, they will try to get us back so they can get that last peice too.

Last edited:

Epiphany

It's true. Myself and Jisela lived there....we witnessed these behaviours first hand.
Read around the forum....we have rats here tell us what these scamming prostitutes think of us, how we deserved it because we are stupid, ugly, fat, desperate, sex deprived women, buying little boys in Tunisia, because nobody else wants us.
It's all here written by their own hands.
Jisela and I have no reason to lie.....it is true :thumbsup:

Oakie doke. Whilst having a break from here, please read up on narcissism.
When rats come here it actually helps. Everyone gets a taste of what they are really like without their sheep's clothing on.
If that can't get through to anyone, then I don't know what will.

Brasilgirl

What you say about people in Tunisia not having hope - he told me this once . And I think maybe they can’t be blamed for being like this ? I mean , if we were in this situation - living in a dump they are trapped in - they’re not even allowed to have a holiday without a visa - and no hope of an interesting career in spite of education- no hope of marriage if they don’t have money- can’t even have normal relations with women at an age (30 in his case) when most guys here are in their prime - with all this going on no wonder they are how they are. This is why I feel for him as well as I can see his frustration with life sometimes
They make the dump they live in. They throw there own garbage on the streets. When they get money, they show it off. Ive never seen a rat take money from a victim to pay for his education and actually get an education! They buy credentials and then cry that they can’t get a job. ( because the whole world know his diplomas are fake!) Their whole design is to get rich quick without working a real job. They hang onto anyone who could be a good victim. You are probably a visa victim. He will take his time with you because the longer the relationship, even the online portion, the easier it is to convince immigrations that it is a real relationship.
I dont have many people I can talk to either. I’ve told my dad and brother and they don’t give me much emotional support. They can’t understand how I could have been so dumb.
I can see how if I were older it would be embarrassing. But please don’t feel embarrassed. You got hooked by this guy because he played your kindness and he sensed you had troubles. He’s a professional scammer and he spotted you.
** big hug.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
When rats come here it actually helps. Everyone gets a taste of what they are really like without their sheep's clothing on.
If that can't get through to anyone, then I don't know what will.
Completely agree!!
To have those words straight from the camels mouth is gold dust on this site....though deluded, Amiga stage victims can't see it.
They see that the rats that speak here like that are rats.....but still remain convinced that theirs is 'different' because he hasn't spoken like that/behaved like that......YET!
It's still good for them to read though, as they may push it further down in the pot.....but the seed is planted....and boy.....will it grow :thumbsup:

magic

But I don’t thinks I’m talking to his friends etc ... they would need his password ! Which I’m sure he wouldn’t give , it’s a real FB account.. I feel he’s not as scammerish ( if that’s a word)? As some of these rats I’m reading about
One of his ‘ real ‘ facebooks,yes .and he doesn’t need to give his password for other prostitutes to answer you ,he’s probably sitting on his lazy,shitty ass opposite the friend who is conversing with you

Brasilgirl

One of his ‘ real ‘ facebooks,yes .and he doesn’t need to give his password for other prostitutes to answer you ,he’s probably sitting on his lazy,shitty ass opposite the friend who is conversing with you
They share their passwords. They pick up money for each other. I know my rat did that for friends. I didn’t figure out why until later.
They do share accounts and that’s how they can appear to be devouted to you. Maybe because you are friends he hasn’t had to keep the appearance of devotion up yet. But he will if you start to date.

Epiphany

They share their passwords. They pick up money for each other. I know my rat did that for friends. I didn’t figure out why until later.
They do share accounts and that’s how they can appear to be devouted to you. Maybe because you are friends he hasn’t had to keep the appearance of devotion up yet. But he will if you start to date.
They share everything. Nothing is private or personal. There isn't anything they won't do for each other whenever they are in need,especially if all parties can benefit from it so beware.

Epiphany

Well, the ladies already here and out can sit back and just watch the process from the outside. It still gives me a kick that my rat has to prostitute himself again... the 2nd wedding party, the 2nd family, maybe the 2nd foreign language... this is all before the potential 3rd Tunisian virgin. :thumbsup: That's a LOT of bezness. A lot of lies and prostitution. I hope the best for the victims here, and I'm really glad it's not me living the lie in Tunisia anymore.
Ah yes, it will always come down to the virgin no matter what. Their ideal woman. Their one and only goal , which is why they need western women to achieve this.

Top Bottom