Bizarre behaviours...

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Galleta, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

JUSTICE is needed. :thumbsup: Not any more wasted tears. A big, smack down of justice... for the sake of the young kids, and for everyone victimized, and for the sake of reality. Tunisian bezness is evil and putrid. It's filthy.

2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

They hand their logged in accounts to friends and family members, while they eat, shag a local....or Skype with the other victims.
    You'd be amazed what you see when you live there :thumbsup:
    Wakey, wakey.....he's really taking you for a ride :rolleyes:

3. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

sorry Galleta but there is no excuse to abuse other people. no excuse.

4. Galleta

Galleta Well-Known Member

No of course not !! But to be fair my friend has never been as bad as this- just has this thing of getting close and pushing away all the time which can hurt me a lot

Croydon girl and Brasilgirl like this.
  5. Galleta

But we’ve exchanged pics etc ... surely he wouldn’t want his family or friends to see them?

Brasilgirl likes this.
  6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

tumblr_inline_n8koqu9Wp91s5jfp1.gif

7. Mango Chutney

Did you read our replies? He is testing his boundaries.....seeing how far he can push you, ensuring the bait has been well and truly taken, before he strikes and reels you in.
    Do you think mine started out as bad as that? He was lovely, he was so nice....I completely fell for the mask of a narcissist....and I sit here frustrated as hell, watching you walk into the same trap.....because you feel sorry for him, because you don't think he's that bad.
    You are the golden victim for a rat :thumbsup:
    What kinda pics? I'm assuming that beings as you are only friends, you haven't sent him intimate pics?
    If you have.....prepare for blackmail....they really like doing that :thumbsup:
    Of course he shows his family and friends....they all do.
    I watched them doing that in coffee shops....but didn't realise what was going on until I left.
    You should hear the laughter as they compare victims....they think we are hilarious :thumbsup:

8. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

A rat is vile for just being a rat in the first place.
    He may not of been mean or abusive to me but that didn't mean he wasn't a rat. He wanted a visa, I am sure of that. I didn't need proof, I came here and read everything these ladies said, compared it to him and his actions, and guess what? it was enough for me.
    What will make it enough for you?

juicyfruit, Brasilgirl, magic and 4 others like this.
  9. AmberHeart

no girl, you are making excuses to be with him and feel no guilt and keeping your eyes closed. i am sorry but this is very sad and ugly for you to say. you are saying its ok he abuses you because ha has no other chances in life so all of our rats...just today i realized something big about my ex fucking rat..this pisses me off. he is using and abusing many people to get what he wants and he gives a fuck who suffers or not....as long as he can brag about something he didnt earned.

Brasilgirl, magic, Jisela and 3 others like this.
  10. Galleta

Really???
    What kind of things did they say ? Why did they laugh ??

Brasilgirl likes this.
  11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

lbt6j-gif.10098.gif

12. AmberHeart

girl can you imagine a 50 year old woman conquering a 20 somethng guy...imagine what do they say...

13. Mango Chutney

They were showing each other pics, switching phones etc. My Tunisian language was basic, but whore, dog and money were frequently mentioned.
    They laugh because they are not emotionally involved....they think destroying innocent people to quench their thirst for greed is a game. They think we are stupid old women.

14. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

They laugh and say all the wicked things in the world in street Tunisian-Arabic language as the sheep is led to slaughter (that is you, and the other victims).

15. Galleta

Ughhhh .. really?

Brasilgirl likes this.
  16. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

You have this delusion that the things he says to you are genuine. There is nothing genuine about them, they are just very good actors, professional con men, he is conning you. I promise you, the minute he ends his conversations with you he's off joking about it with his buddies, or engaging in another conversation with another victim.

17. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

You may not see this situation as it really is in reality. But, this is actually a greater war against women and humanity - they love to sneak into the homes of easy victims, to thief and steal... to destroy the lives of men, women, and children. Whatever the cost for their prostitution, it doesn't matter - no matter the victims destroyed. Again and again this happens to victims who think these men really mean the sweet words of a prostitute. They are nothing but liars and thieves and rapists and abusers with masks of gentleman who would never hurt a fly. Look behind the ticket counter, and you will find the real horrors.

Thinking your rat is like you, is your first mistake. He will move to collect his claim on you, eventually. It will boil down to favors or money. Nothing is free, and Tunisians especially are not doing bezness for free. Please realize many of these men barely marry for love - it's mostly arranged marriages or marriages for money and to hold money inside the family.

18. Galleta

Ok I feel actually ill reading these posts now... thinking he may have been laughing at me in some cafe somewhere.. always knew he wasn’t an angel but thinking of him and friends laughing at “ stupid old woman “ seeing photos Of me etc ...
    I have no way of knowing if this is true or not but just thinking of it makes me feel ill ...

Thanks for advice everyone... I need to take a break now.

Brasilgirl likes this.
  19. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Love and dreams are so different across the world. Women who are dreamy, sensitive and willing to break some rules are their favorite victims. Don't believe for a moment they are not congratulating themselves for the damages. To them, it's the price YOU pay for the poor state of Tunisia. If you didn't know, they see themselves as victims... and YOU and anyone outside of Tunisia will have to pay for their victim status.

20. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Galleta, this is the reality of the situation in Tunisia. There are the Tunisian Muslims... and the kafir. There are 2 groups. Black and white. Men and women who should be slaves to them and give them what they want. I really hope you extract yourself before you end up in Tunisia fighting for your life to get out, and wondering how the heck you missed all the signs that you were being lied to.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  21. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

You can bet your sweet bippy it's true ;)

22. Mango Chutney

It's true. Myself and Jisela lived there....we witnessed these behaviours first hand.
    Read around the forum....we have rats here tell us what these scamming prostitutes think of us, how we deserved it because we are stupid, ugly, fat, desperate, sex deprived women, buying little boys in Tunisia, because nobody else wants us.
    It's all here written by their own hands.
    Jisela and I have no reason to lie.....it is true :thumbsup:
    Oakie doke. Whilst having a break from here, please read up on narcissism.

23. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

You must stop thinking of them as victims. The lawless country they complain about - well they are more than happy to break the law and pay a bribe.

The lack of equal opportunities they complain about - well they will not speak to a family member who gave a stranger a job before them, regardless of who is best skilled.

Getting one over on someone, gaining from them and feeling full of pleasure that they were the winner - they do it all the time.

They live by the rules they supposedly hate. Are full of envy and feelings of entitlement.

They have an extrodinary fascination with your life “of luxury”.. telling you how lucky you are to earn such a good salary, that you have holidays, nice car, white goods. That they can’t make a living in Tunisia. But it’s all relative.

When did you last throw trash in the street or dump furniture of refuse at the side of the road?

When did you last pay 1 dinar (30p ) for a loaf of bread or five pounds a week for electricity, or retire with a state pension at age 50?

Don’t believe everything he tells you about his difficult challenging life. When I’ve needed to I’ve worked three jobs. No one ever gave me anything I didn’t earn. Yet some guy in his twenties has the audacity to ask a stranger for someone’s hard earned money?

Snuggle, juicyfruit, magic and 4 others like this.
  24. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

This is true. I hear accounts from women we support at our church. We help women who are trying to leave abusive homes sometimes. The man will be super nice, especially in front of others, then like a switch, he flips and then argues with his wife over nothing and will beat her. Then he is sorry. Grovels his way back and they are good for a period. Depends on the guy how long. Then the cycle starts over again. All the time the kids see this. It is horrible. But it happens anywhere. I think with the rats it more common because:
    A man has to be a certain kind of narcissist to be a rat.
    He has to have some kind of anger issues.
    A rat does not care about his victim, only what he can get from them,
    Etc.
    I think those traits lend into the character of a violent or serial abuser.
    So yes, I beleive that most rats are like this.
    This behaviour is not as unacceptable in their society so it goes unchecked and is tolerated.

25. magic

magic Well-Known Member

It’s not this bad ! I’ve never heard of a Tunisian starving to death,they have each other,family,and that’s all they care about and will EVER care about