Bizarre behaviours...

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
Dollars to doughnuts this man has a string of women that he is talking to and that are visiting him. Why do YOU think he disappears for days at a time?
This is true. I never believed it. How could he? We talked all the time, he was always there. We would talk 5 or 6 hours a day. Then I found out my rat had other women in tow on-line and Tunisian girls too.

Femme Fatale

Inactive
This is true. I never believed it. How could he? We talked all the time, he was always there. We would talk 5 or 6 hours a day. Then I found out my rat had other women in tow on-line and Tunisian girls too.
Especially if you're on a different time zone as them. My Canadian, USA, Brazil, Mexico, etc ladies would never know because for 7 to 8 hours while we are sleeping they could be doing whatever. Makes it easier to juggle others that way.

When I got on the same tine zone with him, it really became apparent what he was doing. But they are still good at hiding and disappearing. Common excuses, i was working, phone died, no service, i was driving, i was out for coffee, etc. Nope you were entertaining another victim.

At some point, we have to look at our worth. Im worth more than some bottom of the barrel, guttersnipe mamas boy.

Top Bottom