Bizarre behaviours...

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Galleta, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

100% True! We are completely devastated by what they do to us emotionally and some of us physically too. But they can just throw us away like we are the candy wrapper when they’ve eaten all the candy. And if there is one price of candy left in the wrapper, they will try to get us back so they can get that last peice too.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  2. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

When rats come here it actually helps. Everyone gets a taste of what they are really like without their sheep's clothing on.
    If that can't get through to anyone, then I don't know what will.

AmberHeart, Mango Chutney and Jisela like this.
  3. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

1930s-two-anonymous-men-wearing-hats-vintage-images.jpg
    There are other ways to make money. But, Tunisian rats want the fast life, the biggest risks, the biggest gamble, the biggest pain, no matter the consequences. Plus, they love themselves too much. But, there are many ways to live a honest life.

Brasilgirl, AmberHeart and Epiphany like this.
  4. Brasilgirl

They make the dump they live in. They throw there own garbage on the streets. When they get money, they show it off. Ive never seen a rat take money from a victim to pay for his education and actually get an education! They buy credentials and then cry that they can’t get a job. ( because the whole world know his diplomas are fake!) Their whole design is to get rich quick without working a real job. They hang onto anyone who could be a good victim. You are probably a visa victim. He will take his time with you because the longer the relationship, even the online portion, the easier it is to convince immigrations that it is a real relationship.
    I dont have many people I can talk to either. I’ve told my dad and brother and they don’t give me much emotional support. They can’t understand how I could have been so dumb.
    I can see how if I were older it would be embarrassing. But please don’t feel embarrassed. You got hooked by this guy because he played your kindness and he sensed you had troubles. He’s a professional scammer and he spotted you.
    ** big hug.

5. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I don't think the brainwashing in Tunisia will ever allow for it to happen, though. The whole place is corrupt.

6. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Completely agree!!
    To have those words straight from the camels mouth is gold dust on this site....though deluded, Amiga stage victims can't see it.
    They see that the rats that speak here like that are rats.....but still remain convinced that theirs is 'different' because he hasn't spoken like that/behaved like that......YET!
    It's still good for them to read though, as they may push it further down in the pot.....but the seed is planted....and boy.....will it grow :thumbsup:

7. magic

magic Well-Known Member

One of his ‘ real ‘ facebooks,yes .and he doesn’t need to give his password for other prostitutes to answer you ,he’s probably sitting on his lazy,shitty ass opposite the friend who is conversing with you

8. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Yes!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    That is what I watched them doing, but I didn't understand back then, as I didn't know of bezness.
    Crafty buggers :Evil:

9. Brasilgirl

They share their passwords. They pick up money for each other. I know my rat did that for friends. I didn’t figure out why until later.
    They do share accounts and that’s how they can appear to be devouted to you. Maybe because you are friends he hasn’t had to keep the appearance of devotion up yet. But he will if you start to date.

Masha, Jisela, Epiphany and 1 other person like this.
  10. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Well, the ladies already here and out can sit back and just watch the process from the outside. It still gives me a kick that my rat has to prostitute himself again... the 2nd wedding party, the 2nd family, maybe the 2nd foreign language... this is all before the potential 3rd Tunisian virgin. :thumbsup: That's a LOT of bezness. A lot of lies and prostitution. I hope the best for the victims here, and I'm really glad it's not me living the lie in Tunisia anymore.

11. Epiphany

They share everything. Nothing is private or personal. There isn't anything they won't do for each other whenever they are in need,especially if all parties can benefit from it so beware.

12. Epiphany

Ah yes, it will always come down to the virgin no matter what. Their ideal woman. Their one and only goal , which is why they need western women to achieve this.

Croydon girl, AmberHeart and Jisela like this.
  13. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Well, she gets a real deal in all of this, doesn't she? He'll be ripe and ready to bring home all the junk he picked up from prostitution, lies, and a really terrible lifestyle. The whole thing is a nightmare novel.

Croydon girl, AmberHeart and Epiphany like this.
  14. Epiphany

A real prize :thumbsup:

AmberHeart and Jisela like this.
  15. magic

magic Well-Known Member

And a few stds ,maybe aids ,who knows,,,

AmberHeart and Jisela like this.
  16. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Sad but true... their ignorance is dangerous for them and everyone else :sick:

magic and AmberHeart like this.
  17. Galleta

Galleta Well-Known Member

Thinking about your comments last night and I’m sure there’s a lot of truth in what you’re saying BUT:

The thing people here mention about phones being passed around and everyone laughing at the “ fat stupid old women “... well first I’m none of these things ( apart from old) .. neither am I ugly ...and while I’m sure many men DO do that, it doesn’t mean they ALL do and I have no evidence of this .

I’m not stupid... on the penpal site where I met him I saw ( and talked ) to many many scammers ...incidentally the majority from Morocco and Algeria ( some Tunisians).. I talked to some out of sheer curiosity to see how their scamming works (and because I’m interested in Human psychology ) and saw their Facebook accounts .. and got pretty good at seeing how they function .. and their stupid “ sweetie, honey “ words and fake profiles etc.

But after 5 years of talking to someone on an almost daily basis ... in which HE ( not just me) has opened up about a lot of private stuff .. do you think I wouldn’t notice if scabby stupid scammers would be using his account?
    We talk in 2 languages - in which we’re both fluent - he’s a reserved person and doesn’t hang around with the hordes of friends I’ve seen in the photos of some of the stupid ones - YES he wants to come to Europe and yes he asked for money once ( which he has not mentioned again ) ...

Does that necessarily make him into some type of monster who’s laughing and humiliating me with friends ? Are you saying ALL Tunisians with European friends act in the same way? I know you’ll all think me deluded, but I can’t for a moment imagine he’s that type of person .. for a start , he could have easily lied to me from the beginning and said I want to marry you and bla bla ....

What I’m trying to say is .. I struggled all night with what people wrote here .. got paranoid .. nearly confronted him about this .. and still think that , while I respect people here have had terrible experiences from abusers, I don’t think all of them are so evil

Brasilgirl likes this.
  18. Galleta

Also.. he’s not a boy
    He’s a man nearly 31 years old and presents as older

Brasilgirl likes this.
  19. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Galleta, don't you think it's strange that you're on TLR arguing with us about this man you feel is not a rat? I mean, there must be a reason you're here, right?

20. Galleta

Yes.. I’ve come here out of curiosity .. to see peoples experiences and get advice . Again I’m not saying he’s perfect but this level of evilness people talk about Is something I can’t believe

21. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

If you think this is how you deserve to be treated, silent treatment episodes are normal and mood swings are nothing to worry about, it’s ok to ask for money anyways it was only once and anyways it will never be a real life experience since you already have a husband. Then enjoy it, he isn’t a minor that’s for sure and no one is obligating him nor you. It’s your choice.

22. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I mean, just to expand on that idea for a moment... if you are SO SURE he is not a rat. Then, go all in and go after this guy. He sounds amazing. He must be 100% the real deal, and there's nothing to fear. But, maybe you're not so sure, and that's why you're here... because you have a bad nagging feeling that something's awry. That's not because of TLR or anything we told you about these rats.

Epiphany, AmberHeart and Galleta like this.
  23. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

How should we prove it to you other than recounting our personal stories? If you don't believe people who were physically abused, raped, threatened, blackmailed, and destroyed financially... what else could we give you to prove our claims... there are ample photos and accounts in the gallery. If you don't want to believe it, then go all in...

Bostons, magic and AmberHeart like this.
  24. magic

magic Well-Known Member

The one thing that contradicts this is the fact he’s online fishing for victims,why would a decent Tunisian man do this ? He wouldn’t! He’d be out working,not sitting at a computer all day,talking to god knows how many women.Because if he’s talking to you, you can guarantee he’s talking to many many others too .Did you try altering his name to see if he has any other face books .or search on pipl.com

25. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

You should do whatever feels right for you. All we can do is share our common experiences with you. In the end you will do whatever you feel is right for you.

Something brought you here. You decribed classic Rat features, longevity, silent treatment, asking for money, you are in love with a man you can never have a relationship with in real life. Your dependence will grow deeper and something will change. You will either be hurt deeply or you may give in to his requests in order to keep him.

I’m glad to not be in that position now and to be free of the emotional leash.

If you came hoping for reassurance then that’s not going to happen because you have described what so many of us have already endured and become free from.

But I wish you luck and hope it turns out differently for you.

juicyfruit, Epiphany, Heidi and 2 others like this.