Bizarre behaviours...

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Galleta, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

"Are you saying ALL Tunisians with European friends act in the same way?"

No, we don't and since you've been reading here for over a year, you should know that by now schmoll.gif Rats do ;)

2. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

The word on the street is usually true... it's hard to explain that to some folks, though. Some have to learn from direct experience. I'm just glad I accepted the truth when I read it here, and it all matched up - no matter how wrong I didn't want to be, I realized accepting the truth and getting the heck out was the best possible outcome... compared to the absolute HORROR show of continuing forward. I'd already experienced enough trauma to last me a long time :)

All this place and the nice members here can do is responsibly inform; try their best to intercede. But, people will do as they have decided. The nice part is she (and any other victim who eventually learns the game) is always welcome to come back for support.

It's hard to accept this kind of information, because the level of Tunisian rat evil is off the hook. People are blinded by different factors; they think all cultures are the same, people are the same, abuse is the same, morality is the same, etc... and, it's hard for people to understand how bad rat bezness is (because they feel invincible). But, going directly into the depths of Tunisia will be the real education and cure for all of that.

515828092c9d3a2c697f72559c2dbc82.jpg

3. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

I am not old. I am 20 years old. I am not fat or ugly. I am pretty and slim and petite. I attend a prestigious US university. My rat passed around his phone to others, or gave others his messenger password. I don’t know if they laughed at me. Maybe they laughed at me or at how the rat was able to con me. I don’t know. But I do know he had other people message me sometimes. The words and slang would be different, the texting style would be totally different. His stories wouldn’t fit. One time he thought I was 16. He changed his birthdate. My rat would spell out every word like I do while the others would use acronyms and slang words I never heard of and had to google.
    The guy you are talking to may do some of the things but not all. You said, you are not dating and are just friends (officially) so the game is likely slightly different.
    Five years is not a long time for some of these guys. Some get married, get the visa, have a bunch of kids, then when they’ve saved enough money, they bail leaving the wife broke and with the kids. Or the wife leaves him because she has had enough of the abuse.

4. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

Girl, they don't give a rats behind what you look like. You can look like the model Christie Brinkley, or rated the most beautiful woman in the world, they will still make fun of you and you still won't be the ideal woman they want unless you are a Tunisian virgin.That's the only woman they want and need. If you are attractive, sure it's a plus but it don't matter. Scroll back to my comment about how they hate us and anyone from western countries...we are infidels to them. This is why they do these things to us, we are disposable, they don't care.
    It's not too late for you...heed the warnings here, it will save you a lot of pain. These are not just stories, this is real life.

magic, Judithlyn, Jisela and 4 others like this.
  5. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Go for it then. Your life, your decision. Don't doubt our words though.....none of us has call to lie....our words are truth, but no Amiga stage will accept that their rat is not different, that they are all the same.....my rat was the perfect bloke at the beginning....I would have believed mine was different too.
    I would suggest you send no money and no pics, but again....do what you wish.
    I do wonder how long this will go on for though....will you go and meet him?
    Good luck :thumbsup:

6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Well, she will be invited to his wedding. He told her so ;)

7. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

This is not normal behaviour at all.
    No ifs, buts or maybes.
    Not once has my hubby spoke out of turn to me, he isnt even nasty in an argument.
    I can ignore him after an argument and he is the one texting me asking me if i am ok yet. Not once has he ever raised his voice to me.
    Even if he had raised his voice to me he would never be nasty / vile or Derogative in anyway. It is crazy to think this is normal

Judithlyn, Jisela, Epiphany and 4 others like this.
  8. Going for the limit

I want to add and highlight that under no circumstances ever would a muslim man ask for money.
    If he was stuck for some reason he would ask males only.
    This is very important to understand because that one thing alone regardless of his or your financial status is one of the huge red flags. Even hinting to you or even talking about his lack of finances is a big no no in their culture, as my hubby tells me ' it is not your responsibility '

9. Brasilgirl

I am curious, would a Muslim man (who is not a rat) expect to take over your assests (including money) once you were married or do you get to keep that yourself?

10. Going for the limit

No my money is my own.
    Before you get married you sign a declaration. 3 choices.
    Money is shared , whats his is his or he has to provide for you
    We did he provides for me .
    But regardless of these options his role is to provide for his wife and family and any muslim man under any circumstances would not take money from a woman.
    They have a duty to the wife to support her. Upon death if the woman went first and unless there was a will the money would go to the husband

11. Going for the limit

Generally after marraige the man will only have pocket money as his money is put into the house

Mystery, juicyfruit, Jisela and 3 others like this.
  12. Bostons

Bostons Well-Known Member

Dollars to doughnuts this man has a string of women that he is talking to and that are visiting him. Why do YOU think he disappears for days at a time?

13. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

Believe it. I live here. I see it on a daily basis.

14. Brasilgirl

This is true. I never believed it. How could he? We talked all the time, he was always there. We would talk 5 or 6 hours a day. Then I found out my rat had other women in tow on-line and Tunisian girls too.

Bostons, juicyfruit, Mystery and 5 others like this.
  15. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

Especially if you're on a different time zone as them. My Canadian, USA, Brazil, Mexico, etc ladies would never know because for 7 to 8 hours while we are sleeping they could be doing whatever. Makes it easier to juggle others that way.

When I got on the same tine zone with him, it really became apparent what he was doing. But they are still good at hiding and disappearing. Common excuses, i was working, phone died, no service, i was driving, i was out for coffee, etc. Nope you were entertaining another victim.

At some point, we have to look at our worth. Im worth more than some bottom of the barrel, guttersnipe mamas boy.

Bostons, juicyfruit, Mystery and 6 others like this.