Booking hotel

viktoria39

Hello everyone.I want to ask women's who are in relationships with Tunisian men.When you visiting your bf's: you booking the hotel for you and the room in the hotel for your bf too?thanks for answers

Heidi

Hello everyone.I want to ask women's who are in relationships with Tunisian men.When you visiting your bf's: you booking the hotel for you and the room in the hotel for your bf too?thanks for answers
Hi, dear, you wrote that he would pay for everything.
What happened :confused:

viktoria39

No I was just wondering how other women's do it...I still didn't make up my mind if I will go to Tunisia or no.I reading everyday the story's hereand feel confuse.

viktoria39

And if I will decad to go I will pay for my self anyway...will be the first time for me to come visit him and if things will go wrong I don't want to feel like I on him something...if things will no work I can just enjoy my holidaywith out him

Heidi

And if I will decad to go I will pay for my self anyway...will be the first time for me to come visit him and if things will go wrong I don't want to feel like I on him something...if things will no work I can just enjoy my holidaywith out him
Since you will have two single rooms, I think it´s better if he pays for his room himself. That way, he will owe you nothing ;)

Btw. there is no "what if" he is a rat :Evil:

CUDDLE

I find some people will risk their lives for what??? I have friends have NO need to go to Tunisia BUT still planning on doing so..What for???

Need to get their heads out of the clouds.....There is a big wide world out there MOST of it far more beautiful than Tunisia anyway :rolleyes:

Kellypops

I know hun.
But at least you know that it is very rarely it is geniue, and you know what signs to look for.
Exactly I know now,thanks to you ladies..
I hope things are genuine for u I do
I Thot they were for me and clearly not! However when feeling down or bad days I still question myself
But truth be told I know the truth and that he lied to me! That I never can forget let alone forgive.
I'm not saying mine was bad thru and thru but lies to get financial gain and that's not acceptable.
It's funny how they all demonstrate the same type of pattern.
Please be careful and listen to ur gut instinct.
I was contacted about Sofien from other girls and should of been more wise.

Heidi

I know hun.
But at least you know that it is very rarely it is geniue, and you know what signs to look for.
He told her himself that he is a rat :Evil:

I meet this man few mouths ago on my holiday and I like him from the day one. I feel is something special between us but now I don't know after all this post here.He never asked me for money. I am no older then he is we are the same age.we like each other and he want me to come back for holiday but we will like to be together on the holiday

He work in the hotel in the bar in Nour Palace.

he didn't asked me to pay for him...well I spoked to him today and he said he will pay for me to come back

Well I know all his past He told me everything...I find out one thing and I keep asking and asking till I said to him that's it I moving on then he start talking he said all his past and all true but he saying now is different he want to change.

http://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/wissem-from-nour-palace-mahdia-do-anyone-know-him.3820/

BrownGirl

Moderator And Queen of Summaries
Staff member
I find some people will risk their lives for what??? I have friends have NO need to go to Tunisia BUT still planning on doing so..What for???

Need to get their heads out of the clouds.....There is a big wide world out there MOST of it far more beautiful than Tunisia anyway :rolleyes:
Apart from anything else, travel insurance will be invalid for any UK residents who go to Tunisia.
The best "post rat" experience for me was being able to holiday somewhere other than Tunisia.

viktoria39

He told her himself that he is a rat :Evil:
Heidi..please,he never told me he is a rat...I sayd he told me things what he done in the past what is no proud of but that time he thout is right ,or the best for him to do ,so ...I no saying you are wrong or you are right...but I still don't think he is a rat..I want to go see him spend some time with him...because of this web side I know better what and how I sopoust to do it when I am there. Ps:We all have past

FoolInLove

Heidi..please,he never told me he is a rat...I sayd he told me things what he done in the past what is no proud of but that time he thout is right ,or the best for him to do ,so ...I no saying you are wrong or you are right...but I still don't think he is a rat..I want to go see him spend some time with him...because of this web side I know better what and how I sopoust to do it when I am there.
You are not the first who had that fake sence of secure :(

Heidi

Heidi..please,he never told me he is a rat...I sayd he told me things what he done in the past what is no proud of but that time he thout is right ,or the best for him to do ,so ...I no saying you are wrong or you are right...but I still don't think he is a rat..
Rats say that when they are cornered, but if you really must, go ahead and learn your lesson.
When you are humiliated and cheated in the end, we'll talk again :)

Tiger

Please Viktoria 39 read the trets here!! Read my tret in rat behavior. It is cald " dont play with a rat. Just wanting to stay in a hotel with you is a big big red flag. A real man from tunisia will never do. It show that he have zero respect for you. He treat you like a Tourist. A tourist who will give him nice time, sex +++. I know this sound bad, but this is the truth. You should hear them speaking among their friends. She is just comming for sex. Tell personal things they did in bed with the tourists. How horny europeen are. It is horribal to listn to. And many times the woman is sitting next to them. Smiling and not have a clue what the conversation is all about. So stop and use ur sences. We all belive at a time that "our man was different" We did belive in fairytale. But the only happy fairytale i hear about is cinerella!!! She get a prince after loosing her shoe at a castle

viktoria39

Rats say that when they are cornered, but if you really must, go ahead and learn your lesson.
When you are humiliated and cheated in the end, we'll talk again :)
Yeh maybe I will be back with some story but I want to find out anyway.I no saying you are wrong or I am wrong ,I will see.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
@viktoria39

Think very carefully - for a start no insurance company will give you travel insurance. No tour companies are offering holidays there. You will have to arrange it all yourself, you will be at his mercy. Read the recent thread by stupidone!

Sorry I never ever say this but you are completely bonkers if you return under these circumstances!

Not only is he a rat but a desperate one now as to find a tourist to visit now is like finding a pot of gold.

Xxxxx

Tiger

@viktoria39

Think very carefully - for a start no insurance company will give you travel insurance. No tour companies are offering holidays there. You will have to arrange it all yourself, you will be at his mercy. Read the recent thread by stupidone!

Sorry I never ever say this but you are completely bonkers if you return under these circumstances!

Not only is he a rat but a desperate one now as to find a tourist to visit now is like finding a pot of gold.

Xxxxx
True words!!!! They will sell their ass to get women come there now!!! Their top income is not there. No tourists = No sex, no easy money and no nice time. It will be a cold winther. No women, no money.....they will invite the devil himself as long as he come with a money bag.

viktoria39

@viktoria39

Xxxxx
I will go from my country and the tour companies offering holidays to Tunisia normally.

Top Bottom